Skip to content

Daboll<<<<<<<Everyone else

The Browns Board
8 7 953
  • His playcalling is god awful. We ran the same play (fake an end around) 12 times last week. We ran one play out of the same formation with the same exact pre-snap motion twice in a row. <<<<That is unacceptable. I can understand running the same running play twice in a row, but telegraphing what it's going to be before the snap happens? Unbelievable. The shit's weak.

    Two runs with a minute and 30 left in the half, then one of em breaks it for longer than you expected, so you change your mind and then start passing? You are a complete pussy if you didn't want to take a shot at the end zone as soon as you got the ball. I seriously thought he was just going to run the clock out. The offense didn't seem like they were in too much of a hurry to get that second run off.

    This crap is worse than DA's 2/17. It's worse than Harrison's fumble against Cincy. It's worse than 11 drops. It's worse than the first 3 games combined.

    Daboll is the biggest source of suck in this organization.

  • Thank you, Vapor. Man, if I had a nickle every time I've complained about Dabawful, I'd be rich. I can't stand to see him running our offense.... or is it ruining our offense? They look the same to me.

    I honestly think I'd rather take Mo Carthon.

  • His playcalling is god awful. We ran the same play (fake an end around) 12 times last week. We ran one play out of the same formation with the same exact pre-snap motion twice in a row. <<<<That is unacceptable. I can understand running the same running play twice in a row, but telegraphing what it's going to be before the snap happens? Unbelievable. The shit's weak.

    Two runs with a minute and 30 left in the half, then one of em breaks it for longer than you expected, so you change your mind and then start passing? You are a complete pussy if you didn't want to take a shot at the end zone as soon as you got the ball. I seriously thought he was just going to run the clock out. The offense didn't seem like they were in too much of a hurry to get that second run off.

    This crap is worse than DA's 2/17. It's worse than Harrison's fumble against Cincy. It's worse than 11 drops. It's worse than the first 3 games combined.

    Daboll is the biggest source of suck in this organization.

    @vaportrail said:

    His playcalling is god awful. We ran the same play (fake an end around) 12 times last week. We ran one play out of the same formation with the same exact pre-snap motion twice in a row. <<<<That is unacceptable. I can understand running the same running play twice in a row, but telegraphing what it's going to be before the snap happens? Unbelievable. The shit's weak.

    Two runs with a minute and 30 left in the half, then one of em breaks it for longer than you expected, so you change your mind and then start passing? You are a complete pussy if you didn't want to take a shot at the end zone as soon as you got the ball. I seriously thought he was just going to run the clock out. The offense didn't seem like they were in too much of a hurry to get that second run off.

    This crap is worse than DA's 2/17. It's worse than Harrison's fumble against Cincy. It's worse than 11 drops. It's worse than the first 3 games combined.

    Daboll is the biggest source of suck in this organization.

    Totally agree about Dahole but hasn't DA tossed at least 2 pick 6's in the 2 minute drill.

  • @inspecta said:

    Ha Vapor you actually brought up something that infuriated me at the time, but had forgotten about.

    Yeah when we got the ball back with a minute thirty seconds left in the half, and we had two timeouts and he came out running the ball through the A gap I thought I was going to spend the rest of the afternoon murdering puppies and kicking Retarded kids in the face (and i have one in my house for easy access).

    You know what?

    I honestly think Daboll thinks he can run the offense just like a person runs an offense in Madden. It's THAT simplistic and MORONIC

    when did lums start watching the games with you?

  • Yo..have patience..The offense is always behind the defense.give it some time to gel and we will start moving and scoring..Jeez, was everyone as good at your current job the minute you got it or did it take some time?

    Actual playcalling is WAY over rated. Execute the play called and you look like a genius. OC is the toughest job in the NFL but I believe that BD is going to be a good one and am willing to let him do his thing.

  • Sorry, but there is no excuse to be running the same play out of the same formation with the same exact motion twice in a row. That shit doesn't even happen often at the high school level. Pre-snap motion is one of the easiest reads to make. If you are coaching at the top level, this is not a mistake that should be made. Ever.

    The pre-snap motion that Chud did was light years better than what we're seeing now. Shit, I think I'd rather have him back than the new guy.

  • The offense we are seeing now reeks of the Mo Carthon days.

    The offense is usually behind the D, in camp and preseason, not 5 weeks into the regular season.

  • After watching Miami on Monday night I said; "that's what Cribbs should be doing". He shouldn't be lining up outside as a WR. They ran 16 plays from the WildDawg with three different guys and gained over 100 yards, ave. of 6.9 yards per play.

    That was great play calling. While watching the Browns I get this feeling that they are playing close to the vest so they don't tip their hand. Makes no sense because "tip your hand" to who?

    Do you really have anything to lose when you're one of the worst offenses in the NFL? Hell, open it up, what do you have to lose?

    You don't have to throw the ball downfield to open up the offense. How about getting Cribbs more involved in the offense? How about a swing pass to a back out of the backfield? How about a screen pass? How about doing anything besides running the off tackle dive play over and over.