The Battle of Lake Erie Part 2
-
So the Buffalo Bills are next...
This game can be a complete tossup... but truthfully... I'm leaning towards a desperate Buffalo Bills team AT HOME on MNF. It was utterly insane there last year so I'm expecting the same next week.
The Bills cannot stop slants or the run. Whitner is out so Winslow is going to run wild!
The Patriots exposed how bad the Bills offensive line is and Edwards falls apart under pressure (like any QB)
SO START BRADY QUINN, WINSLOW AND JAMAL LEWIS in your fantasy league!
The Browns offense will be fine - It's the defense I'm worried about.
This game might be a shootout
Hit Edwards - The game is over. Browns win.
Don't hit Edwards...we lose.
Simple as that.
-
\ said:
It's a combination of teams getting to Edwards and taking his favorite target, Evan, out of the game. Edwards seems to be going through one of those growth stunts that all QBs hit early in their career. I fear CLE's D is just what he needs to get back on track.I agree
But I believe Brady Quinn will have some fun too
-
IF THE BROWNS WIN THIS GAME...
They can win anywhere on the road
Wild card team perhaps?
Note to Brady Quinn: Dink, Dunk, and Slants... your keys to a 250+ yard game which sets up the Jamal Lewis TD's
And I'm from Buffalo...
-
\ said:
marshawn lynch is going to destroy us and our secondary will, again, make crucial mistakes. this week, brodney pool's gonna screw up horrendously. shootout again, but still another L.bills win, 37-31.
They can use their FB as their primary ball carrier and light up CLE on the ground, as DEN showed last week. *sigh*
-
This is going to be a fun game to watch
-
\ said:
either that or a boring, terrible, one-sided blowout. and likely one that's not good for us. being a cleveland fan has taught me to always fear the worst because it often comes true.I find that setting the bar low mean either a pleasant surprise or getting what you expected. Sad

-
and for Buffalo fans?
can you say an AFC dynasty in the 90s and never winning the big one
I think this is why Bills and Browns fans have heart
Cleveland is a fun city - especially the house of blues
-
\ said:
\ said:
and for Buffalo fans?can you say an AFC dynasty in the 90s and never winning the big one
I think I would have shot myself if I had to watch my team lose in 4 straight SBs.
Why do you think Buffalo is losing population?
Not only do our teams get F'ed at the end - our gas prices are the highest in the country lol
plus the snow... YEESH!
I wish Buffalo wasn't in New York
-
Can't stand the Cowboys
I don't mind the Giants though...
I just can't stand Texas apparently
-
\ said:
wish we could give it back to mexico.agreed
The northeast is where its at
-
Would any of you Browns fans welcome Terrance McGee, Jason Peters, or Donte Whitner with open arms?
How about we trade you all 3 for Winslow
Sound good?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login