What Does Everyone Do For A Living?
-
I own rental properties in Akron/Canton and a vacation rental in Key Largo (Florida).
Back in school at the University of Akron working on my masters in history & sociology. Not sure when I'm done if I want to stay for my PHD or just become a general instructor at a university.
-
Air Traffic Controller at Toronto international for 20 yrs. Had a short stint in the CFL with the Montreal Alouettes
-
I wonder what DA and BQ are going to be doing for a living after this season.
-
Systems Engineer working on military aircraft
-

Scuba Instructor/Dive charter owner.
-
student. Local Sales Manager, Student Govt Senator, and CVS potentially
student. Local Sales Manager, Student Govt Senator, and CVS potentially
What Student Gov't are you a Senator for?
-
I own Microscope Imaging Technology....I sell Imaging equipment for Microscopes! Digital cameras,adapters,Thermal and Dye-sublimation photo printers,Image analysis software and Image archive and database software. Also sell X-ray detection software and Upgrades for old analog Scanning Electron Microscopes. It's good to be my own boss!
-
I've spent 22 years cleaning latrines. I'm now a Mall Cop.
I've spent 22 years cleaning latrines. I'm now a Mall Cop.
Brother, there aren't any "latrines" in the Navy!
-
Program Manager for software company that does defense contracting.
-
-
@jadbf said:
It's hard to describe my job in a few words. But I am a television engineer/operator/systems designer for the state of PA.I thought PA was a communistwealth not a state!
And I thought you did nothing but waste the tax payers money on your government job while goofing off on this board all day when you're not out golfing...At least that's what da ich says !
-
student. Local Sales Manager, Student Govt Senator, and CVS potentially
What Student Gov't are you a Senator for?
-
isn't that paris hilton's job? BA-ZING
Well I'm really more of a nipple twister.
-
I used to be an Avionics Tech on several aircraft platforms but now just a Maintenance Chief in a Helicopter squadron in the Navy. Getting ready to retire soon after 23 years and working part time on my Masters when not following the Browns, Buckeyes, Tribe or Cavs.
-
That picture looks familiar, did you used to post at akron beacon journal site a couple of years back? Just curious.
Letmedowns, I remember you from ABJ board! A lot of others from that board on here too but under different names.
Riffer = Earthy or Earthedice
JADBF = Golfer
Masters = I can't remember what he was on ABJ?!
I was VBDawg, and a couple of others on here from ABJ minus the big trouble makers.
-
Regional Sales Manager for worldwide construction materials company. Tough times in the industry right now. Still waiting/hoping for some sort of actual stimulus package that will jump-start things, starting with infrastructure upgrades!
Dealing with corporate b.s. most of the time...
-
I'm on my 3rd career....I guess I get bored.
Currently working as a Fire/EMT/Police Dispatcher for three small communities an hour North of Tucson one of which I reside in. I am SERIOUSLY considering going to the Police Academy in January and becoming a Police Officer. Weird.
Previous career: I was a Printing Press Operator. Made killer bucks, absolutely hated the factory, no windows, get the job done grind.
Previous career: For 13 years I was a retail manager for Discount Drug Mart in NorthEastern Ohio. Worked in many different locations, but was in Avon Lake the longest. I learned ALOT about people (both good and bad) in those 13 years.
Doug
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login