Skip to content

What Does Everyone Do For A Living?

The Browns Board
186 90 14.4k
  • I wonder what DA and BQ are going to be doing for a living after this season.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @bonedawg said:

    I wonder what DA and BQ are going to be doing for a living after this season.

    I think Quinn could get a gig with the village people, no problem.

  • halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Systems Engineer working on military aircraft

  • squids.jpg

    Scuba Instructor/Dive charter owner.

    F Farang wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @drunkandstoopid said:

    squids.jpg

    Scuba Instructor/Dive charter owner.

    post-481-1255543598_thumb.jpg

    My first dive.

  • student. Local Sales Manager, Student Govt Senator, and CVS potentially

    S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @playgroundlegend said:

    student. Local Sales Manager, Student Govt Senator, and CVS potentially

    What Student Gov't are you a Senator for?

  • S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    I own Microscope Imaging Technology....I sell Imaging equipment for Microscopes! Digital cameras,adapters,Thermal and Dye-sublimation photo printers,Image analysis software and Image archive and database software. Also sell X-ray detection software and Upgrades for old analog Scanning Electron Microscopes. It's good to be my own boss!

  • I've spent 22 years cleaning latrines. I'm now a Mall Cop.

    DumAssWhiteGuyD DumAssWhiteGuy wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I've spent 22 years cleaning latrines. I'm now a Mall Cop.

    Brother, there aren't any "latrines" in the Navy!

  • A AustinDawg wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Program Manager for software company that does defense contracting.

  • F Farang wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Pipefitter for Chrysler.

  • Pipefitter for Chrysler.

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @farang said:

    Pipefitter

    isn't that paris hilton's job? BA-ZING

  • DumAssWhiteGuyD DumAssWhiteGuy wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @jadbf said:

    It's hard to describe my job in a few words. But I am a television engineer/operator/systems designer for the state of PA.

    I thought PA was a communistwealth not a state!

    And I thought you did nothing but waste the tax payers money on your government job while goofing off on this board all day when you're not out golfing...At least that's what da ich says !

  • @playgroundlegend said:

    student. Local Sales Manager, Student Govt Senator, and CVS potentially

    What Student Gov't are you a Senator for?

    PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @squintz said:

    What Student Gov't are you a Senator for?

    University of Akron

    Im an International Business Major, with a minor in Environmental Studies

    Im an At-Large Senator and also the Vice Senate Chair

  • @farang said:

    Pipefitter

    isn't that paris hilton's job? BA-ZING

    F Farang wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    isn't that paris hilton's job? BA-ZING

    Well I'm really more of a nipple twister.

  • DumAssWhiteGuyD DumAssWhiteGuy wrote on last edited by
    #64

    I used to be an Avionics Tech on several aircraft platforms but now just a Maintenance Chief in a Helicopter squadron in the Navy. Getting ready to retire soon after 23 years and working part time on my Masters when not following the Browns, Buckeyes, Tribe or Cavs.

  • @riffer-x said:

    jackoff of all trades here

    Right now, a business analyst for a large Medicare Part D corp in Solon.

    That picture looks familiar, did you used to post at akron beacon journal site a couple of years back? Just curious.

    DumAssWhiteGuyD DumAssWhiteGuy wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @letmedowns said:

    That picture looks familiar, did you used to post at akron beacon journal site a couple of years back? Just curious.

    Letmedowns, I remember you from ABJ board! A lot of others from that board on here too but under different names.

    Riffer = Earthy or Earthedice

    JADBF = Golfer

    Masters = I can't remember what he was on ABJ?!

    I was VBDawg, and a couple of others on here from ABJ minus the big trouble makers.

  • S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Regional Sales Manager for worldwide construction materials company. Tough times in the industry right now. Still waiting/hoping for some sort of actual stimulus package that will jump-start things, starting with infrastructure upgrades!

    Dealing with corporate b.s. most of the time...

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #67

    I'm on my 3rd career....I guess I get bored.

    Currently working as a Fire/EMT/Police Dispatcher for three small communities an hour North of Tucson one of which I reside in. I am SERIOUSLY considering going to the Police Academy in January and becoming a Police Officer. Weird.

    Previous career: I was a Printing Press Operator. Made killer bucks, absolutely hated the factory, no windows, get the job done grind.

    Previous career: For 13 years I was a retail manager for Discount Drug Mart in NorthEastern Ohio. Worked in many different locations, but was in Avon Lake the longest. I learned ALOT about people (both good and bad) in those 13 years.

    Doug

  • @letmedowns said:

    That picture looks familiar, did you used to post at akron beacon journal site a couple of years back? Just curious.

    Letmedowns, I remember you from ABJ board! A lot of others from that board on here too but under different names.

    Riffer = Earthy or Earthedice

    JADBF = Golfer

    Masters = I can't remember what he was on ABJ?!

    I was VBDawg, and a couple of others on here from ABJ minus the big trouble makers.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @dumasswhiteguy said:

    Letmedowns, I remember you from ABJ board! A lot of others from that board on here too but under different names.

    Riffer = Earthy or Earthedice

    JADBF = Golfer

    Masters = I can't remember what he was on ABJ?!

    I was VBDawg, and a couple of others on here from ABJ minus the big trouble makers.

    I was MIKMAS

  • @squintz said:

    What Student Gov't are you a Senator for?

    University of Akron

    Im an International Business Major, with a minor in Environmental Studies

    Im an At-Large Senator and also the Vice Senate Chair

    S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @playgroundlegend said:

    University of Akron

    Im an International Business Major, with a minor in Environmental Studies

    Im an At-Large Senator and also the Vice Senate Chair

    Nice - Student Senate is a good gig. I was on Senate during my days at good old Kent State many years ago. The best part was being part of the allocations program where there were three of us that were in charge of deciding where roughly $500k of student tuition was to be distributed amongst student organizations. We had them come in to present to us about upcoming programs or events that they needed funding for.

    I learned quickly how corruption works. It seemed like every night during the funding period we would get approached at Ray's from various people involved in various organizations (the All Campus Programming Board, Black United Students, KGLF, Greek Board, etc) and be offered free drinks and such.

    It was amazing how certain 'organizations' like the Kent Dance Club (girls dance team) and Sororities were getting almost all of their programs funded at that time.....! 😆

    I also learned that lifestyle wasn't one that I wanted to maintain throughout the rest of my life. Fun while it lasted, but I needed to move on.

  • DumAssWhiteGuyD DumAssWhiteGuy wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @jadbf said:

    YOU FOOL! our disguises are ruined! Our superpowers are now lost! NOOoooooooo

    Sorry Golfer, er I mean JADBF! What was I thinking?

    Sometimes I think Lums is Rich....

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #71

    Creative Director