Skip to content

Ratliff?

The Browns Board
9 8 1.1k
  • What do you guys think, will we see him this year?

    We know EM likes him a lot. What do you guys think of him?

    I am just curious. I did some research on him but couldn't find much. Looks like he has a decent arm and is mobile.

  • Ratliff is worse than Gradkowski, Ratliff was BAAAAAAAD

    no way in hell do we see him

  • If it were me if DA keeps playing bad I would no doubt go back to BQ. I was just wondering if you guys thought we would see him this year, not saying he should, but just curious.

  • Ratliff is worse than Gradkowski, Ratliff was BAAAAAAAD

    no way in hell do we see him

    @playgroundlegend said:

    Ratliff is worse than Gradkowski, Ratliff was BAAAAAAAD

    no way in hell do we see him

    He was? Based off meaningless preseason games when you already know you will be 3rd string to start the year? Posts like these really miss the point.

  • One can only hope we will see Ratliff against Pittspuke. It can't get any worse than what we have behind center currently. The starting QB for the Massillon Tigers would probably fare better.

  • Ratliff looked like crap in the preseason. If they bring him in ahead of BQ it would be a travesty at this point.

  • Ratliff is a DA wanna be..maybe if he studies hard enuff for 5 years he may get close to as good as DA is now...in other words he is in all likelyhood a career 3rd stringer..😉

  • Ratliff?

    I hope not.

  • In NY, Brett Ratliff had a monster camp last year and was all the rage before Favre arrived. In those preseason games (I was at all of them) he looked first and foremost like a guy who really got the guys around him to respond. They really moved the ball. Granted, this was against backups.

    When they announced the trade on draft day, I was not surprised to see Ratliff's name on there. They exposed Erik Ainge on the practice squad to keep Ratliff on the 53-man roster (and they liked Ainge enough to not want to lose him). Tremendous upside with a good arm and some mobility.

    I will say that I was very disappointed to see him this preseason because it doesn't even look like the same guy.

    Pat Kirwan has been on record on NFL Radio as saying we'd "see all three QB's starting at some point in Cleveland this year". I really hope that if he gets into a game,....the old Ratty shows up and not this one.