Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Obsessive

Obsessive

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 6 Posters 944 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
    • 2k Posts
    • 29 Reputation
    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by TheClevelandSound
    #1

    So ive always wondered if im the only one in this world that is as obsessive as I am about the Cleveland Browns. Let me tell you a little bit of what I do.

    Every week in between games, I watch film. Not like clips. Full games. From this season, dating all the way back to 2003. I also watch historical Browns clips on Youtube. i read every blog about the Browns there is. I constantly analyze every political aspect of the Browns players and organization. I check ESPN, NFL.com, and the Cleveland Browns website hourly for news and updates. I check power rankings (i know right?) and I pick every game, every week. I also wear my Browns jerseys alot and I go to kent state so there are a ton of steelers fans here. I always make remarks to them. I talk alot of crap lol.

    I yell when i watch browns games. I get extremely excited and passionate. I also literally get shaky and sick during bye weeks. My dream is to one day work for the Browns or coach for them somehow. I know every player on the active roster, numbers and all.

    Im sure I could think of more oddities, and dont think of me as a weird dude, cuz im not. But i was wondering if anyone else is like this or could share some obsessive examples.

    Thanks.

    Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • blowe B
      • 2k Posts
      • 127 Reputation
      B blowe wrote on last edited by
      #2

      nah we're all die hards (we talk about the browns on an internet forum...that says something)

      and Kent State is a beautiful school (with even more beautiful women!) I miss going to school there

      "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 2k Posts
        • 139 Reputation
        cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I bitch about my wife always being on Farmville on facebook, and i spend a shit ton of time on here. Since I have became a member I am on here at least 1-2 hours a day, that's obsessive I think.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • PlayoffsIN09 P
          • 94 Posts
          • 1 Reputation
          P PlayoffsIN09 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I would say for the most part I am like you except for getting shaky or sick. I LOVE MY BROWNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • blowe B
            • 2k Posts
            • 127 Reputation
            B blowe wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I honestly think I check these boards every 30 minutes when I'm on my computer lol

            "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
              • 2k Posts
              • 29 Reputation
              TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
              #6

              haha i know im a bit insane.

              Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • SoCalBrownsFan SoCalBrownsFanS
                • 448 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Im obsessed with the cheerleader thread. 😛

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • PlaygroundLegend PlaygroundLegendP
                  • 927 Posts
                  • 4 Reputation
                  PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Dude, you can be coach, Ill be the new GM. I think we'd make a kick ass duo

                  My scouting skills are off the charts, we'd have the record for consecutive superbowls

                  TheClevelandSoundT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend

                    Dude, you can be coach, Ill be the new GM. I think we'd make a kick ass duo

                    My scouting skills are off the charts, we'd have the record for consecutive superbowls

                    TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 29 Reputation
                    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @playgroundlegend said:

                    Dude, you can be coach, Ill be the new GM. I think we'd make a kick ass duo

                    My scouting skills are off the charts, we'd have the record for consecutive superbowls

                    Im down lets do this thing!

                    Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate