Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. McCoy

McCoy

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 8 Posters 949 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Solon16 S
    • 2k Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Dude looks horrible...worst I've seen him in 4 years...reminds me of they way Quinn started season...blegh. second rounder at best now

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • S Solon16

      Dude looks horrible...worst I've seen him in 4 years...reminds me of they way Quinn started season...blegh. second rounder at best now

      steel88 S
      • 439 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      S steel88 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @solon16 said:

      Dude looks horrible...worst I've seen him in 4 years...reminds me of they way Quinn started season...blegh. second rounder at best now

      Why would I want to reverse your opinion? This is the worst QB Class Ive seen in a long time.

      What we're seeing here in 2010 is precisely what happened in NE a decade ago. It worked for them then, and it wiill work for us now. Why? Because it's the only way it's ever worked in pro football. Just ask Paul Brown. Or Vince Lombardi. Or Tom Landry. .02, Clemdawg
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Solon16 S
        • 2k Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        S Solon16 wrote on last edited by Solon16
        #3

        I disagree....I'd love ryan mallett to decide to go into the draft.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
          • 4k Posts
          • 139 Reputation
          ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
          #4

          You should watch Terrelle Pryor. Second round would be a dream right now ...

          yikes

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

            You should watch Terrelle Pryor. Second round would be a dream right now ...

            yikes

            Solon16 S
            • 2k Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @atenears said:

            You should watch Terrelle Pryor. Second round would be a dream right now ...

            yikes

            I never liked him as a passer...ever. In fact had a thread about it last year....i believe I used the word Atrocious

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Alo A
              • 497 Posts
              • 6 Reputation
              A Alo wrote on last edited by
              #6

              The McCoy you should be watching is Gerald (#93, DT, Oklahoma). He's Warren Sapp without the character issues.

              1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              Quote Reply
              • Gips GipsG
                • 3k Posts
                • 34 Reputation
                GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I like others think this coming years QB class leaves much to be desired...McCoy reminds me of DA a lot only more athletic but the real question...is he the Real McCoy? 😉

                We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                N 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • cmac12 C
                  • 267 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  C cmac12 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I am looking at the Qbs that could be coming out and I really don't see a sure fire QB in the lot. There could be a few good ones but for sure nothing that would deserve a high draft choice.

                  I stick by all my earlier statements. Draft for defense and line help and leave QB alone for a few years or go out and get a vetean stop gap QB if DA is not good enough to be that guy (yeshe is not long term answer).

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • GipsG Gips

                    I like others think this coming years QB class leaves much to be desired...McCoy reminds me of DA a lot only more athletic but the real question...is he the Real McCoy? 😉

                    NigelTufnel N
                    • 117 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    N NigelTufnel wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @gips said:

                    I like others think this coming years QB class leaves much to be desired...McCoy reminds me of DA a lot only more athletic but the real question...is he the Real McCoy? 😉

                    BOOOOOOOO!

                    fans-booing.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • CIMO. C
                      • 684 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      C CIMO. wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I wouldn't mind taking McCoy with a 2nd or 3rd rounder, depending on how many picks we end up with.

                      I think he's a quality backup at worst, with a chance to be a good starter in the right system. I want to go with a veteran QB next year anyway, might as well take a flyer and see what McCoy's got, especially if we end up with 4 or 5 picks in the 2nd/3rd round range.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate