Skip to content

Browns -vs- Green Bay Tailgate Party

The Browns Board
33 12 4.0k
  • @roach said:

    Larry, will you and your gang be attending? Others? It looks like we'll be around 60 people!

    Ed, I might have to work, I wont know for sure till latter this week. If you can use the ticket go ahead I dont want to wait till the last minute

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @sperk said:

    Ed, I might have to work, I wont know for sure till latter this week. If you can use the ticket go ahead I dont want to wait till the last minute

    Don't worry ed, I got your back!

  • @sperk said:

    Ed, I might have to work, I wont know for sure till latter this week. If you can use the ticket go ahead I dont want to wait till the last minute

    Don't worry ed, I got your back!

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @atenears said:

    Don't worry ed, I got your back!

    As he breaks his back to lift the grill.

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Glad to bring the Heatwave with me! I just hope it doesn't rain. I'll have my camera in hand and plan on taking plenty of pics....although depending on Internet access you may not see any of them until the following weekend when I get back to Az.

    Doug

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #20

    As it works out, I will be able to join you this go....Someone who said they wanted the seat isn't able to go so I will lug my son up one last time before he starts a job in New Jersey, so count me in for 2 people....I am a early bird if you haven't figured that out.

    Things usually work out for the best....and for me, this is the best.

  • C CanadianPacker wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I really, really hope its not too late to join this party. Myself, my father and my friend are coming to the game from just outside Toronto and are hoping to join. We promise to bring some Canadian beer to share. One catch though, we are Packers fans.........

    Please let me know if we can join your tailgate.

  • I really, really hope its not too late to join this party. Myself, my father and my friend are coming to the game from just outside Toronto and are hoping to join. We promise to bring some Canadian beer to share. One catch though, we are Packers fans.........

    Please let me know if we can join your tailgate.

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @canadianpacker said:

    I really, really hope its not too late to join this party. Myself, my father and my friend are coming to the game from just outside Toronto and are hoping to join. We promise to bring some Canadian beer to share. One catch though, we are Packers fans.........

    Please let me know if we can join your tailgate.

    If this is Luke, we've got ya. Peen, looking forward to seeing you again.

  • @canadianpacker said:

    I really, really hope its not too late to join this party. Myself, my father and my friend are coming to the game from just outside Toronto and are hoping to join. We promise to bring some Canadian beer to share. One catch though, we are Packers fans.........

    Please let me know if we can join your tailgate.

    If this is Luke, we've got ya. Peen, looking forward to seeing you again.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #23

    @roach said:

    If this is Luke, we've got ya. Peen, looking forward to seeing you again.

    I will bring a bottle of Vodka and a couple of bottles of bloody mix...I trust there will be some clean ice and some cups.

    I guess the ice doesn't matter...I will leave the vodka and mix in the trunk overnight..I am sure it will be cold enough ice won't be totally necessary.

    See you Sunday

  • @roach said:

    If this is Luke, we've got ya. Peen, looking forward to seeing you again.

    I will bring a bottle of Vodka and a couple of bottles of bloody mix...I trust there will be some clean ice and some cups.

    I guess the ice doesn't matter...I will leave the vodka and mix in the trunk overnight..I am sure it will be cold enough ice won't be totally necessary.

    See you Sunday

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @ballpeen said:

    I will bring a bottle of Vodka and a couple of bottles of bloody mix...I trust there will be some clean ice and some cups.

    I guess the ice doesn't matter...I will leave the vodka and mix in the trunk overnight..I am sure it will be cold enough ice won't be totally necessary.

    See you Sunday

    i'll bring your pitcher- don't buy a new one.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I will bring a bottle of Vodka and a couple of bottles of bloody mix...I trust there will be some clean ice and some cups.

    I guess the ice doesn't matter...I will leave the vodka and mix in the trunk overnight..I am sure it will be cold enough ice won't be totally necessary.

    See you Sunday

    i'll bring your pitcher- don't buy a new one.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @roach said:

    i'll bring your pitcher- don't buy a new one.

    I was just going to set the bottle out and mix them for anyone who wants one..I won't need the pitcher. That way if you want a teenie weenie drink, it can be had. If you want one like I drink...we run out of vodka fast. 😁

  • @roach said:

    i'll bring your pitcher- don't buy a new one.

    I was just going to set the bottle out and mix them for anyone who wants one..I won't need the pitcher. That way if you want a teenie weenie drink, it can be had. If you want one like I drink...we run out of vodka fast. 😁

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @ballpeen said:

    I was just going to set the bottle out and mix them for anyone who wants one..I won't need the pitcher. That way if you want a teenie weenie drink, it can be had. If you want one like I drink...we run out of vodka fast. 😁

    I don't usually do bloody marys. Ii also have a couple of your small absolute vodka bottles that I will bring.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I was just going to set the bottle out and mix them for anyone who wants one..I won't need the pitcher. That way if you want a teenie weenie drink, it can be had. If you want one like I drink...we run out of vodka fast. 😁

    I don't usually do bloody marys. Ii also have a couple of your small absolute vodka bottles that I will bring.

    C CanadianPacker wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @atenears said:

    I don't usually do bloody marys. Ii also have a couple of your small absolute vodka bottles that I will bring.

    Hey guys, just a couple of questions... is there room for parking at the tailgate site? If so, can we leave our car there overnight? Is there a get together after the game? If not, can you guys suggest anywhere?

    Looking forward to the festivities.

    Luke

    Oh and while we are on the topic of booze, we have a couple of cases of beer we are bringing down for the group.

  • @atenears said:

    I don't usually do bloody marys. Ii also have a couple of your small absolute vodka bottles that I will bring.

    Hey guys, just a couple of questions... is there room for parking at the tailgate site? If so, can we leave our car there overnight? Is there a get together after the game? If not, can you guys suggest anywhere?

    Looking forward to the festivities.

    Luke

    Oh and while we are on the topic of booze, we have a couple of cases of beer we are bringing down for the group.

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @canadianpacker said:

    Hey guys, just a couple of questions... is there room for parking at the tailgate site? If so, can we leave our car there overnight? Is there a get together after the game? If not, can you guys suggest anywhere?

    Looking forward to the festivities.

    Luke

    Oh and while we are on the topic of booze, we have a couple of cases of beer we are bringing down for the group.

    There is room for parking at our site and you will NOT want to leave your car there overnight.

  • @canadianpacker said:

    Hey guys, just a couple of questions... is there room for parking at the tailgate site? If so, can we leave our car there overnight? Is there a get together after the game? If not, can you guys suggest anywhere?

    Looking forward to the festivities.

    Luke

    Oh and while we are on the topic of booze, we have a couple of cases of beer we are bringing down for the group.

    There is room for parking at our site and you will NOT want to leave your car there overnight.

    C CanadianPacker wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @roach said:

    There is room for parking at our site and you will NOT want to leave your car there overnight.

    Perfect, thanks.

  • @roach said:

    If this is Luke, we've got ya. Peen, looking forward to seeing you again.

    I will bring a bottle of Vodka and a couple of bottles of bloody mix...I trust there will be some clean ice and some cups.

    I guess the ice doesn't matter...I will leave the vodka and mix in the trunk overnight..I am sure it will be cold enough ice won't be totally necessary.

    See you Sunday

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @ballpeen said:

    I will bring a bottle of Vodka and a couple of bottles of bloody mix...I trust there will be some clean ice and some cups.

    I guess the ice doesn't matter...I will leave the vodka and mix in the trunk overnight..I am sure it will be cold enough ice won't be totally necessary.

    See you Sunday

    I'm a little nervous that you're talking about it being cold enough to leave drinks in the trunk overnight and ice won't be necessary already. WTF am I doing thinking about the December 6th game?? Good god I must be really stupid.

    The warmest jacket I own is a golf windbreaker and even that doesn't have long sleeves.

  • M millersc wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Sorry I got this in a little late count me in for 2. 🙂

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Ed, I received a late call from Bob's son this afternoon. He is driving up from Columbus with about a half-dozen friends and they want to join us.

    Sorry for the late notice. I have to stop at Giant Eagle after my plane lands anyway, if you want me to pick up anything, call me after about 6:30am.

    See you down there at about 9:00am.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Bad News from Vegas ... Our redeye flight has been cancelled, we won't be making it back in time for the tailgate/game.