Skip to content

I think this will be good for us.

The Browns Board
2 2 472
  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by Mr. T
    #1

    I think this will be good for us, BE will get the nod as the #1 WR this week due to the injuries to Cotchery (hamstring) and Brad Smith (quad). Cotchery is out and Smith isn't expected to play, either.

    Here and Here

    Dont we get a higher draft pick if BE gets more action?

    But this may not be good for rookie QB Sanchez.

  • I think this will be good for us, BE will get the nod as the #1 WR this week due to the injuries to Cotchery (hamstring) and Brad Smith (quad). Cotchery is out and Smith isn't expected to play, either.

    Here and Here

    Dont we get a higher draft pick if BE gets more action?

    But this may not be good for rookie QB Sanchez.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @mr.-t said:

    I think this will be good for us, BE will get the nod as the #1 WR this week due to the injuries to Cotchery (hamstring) and Brad Smith (quad). Cotchery is out and Smith isn't expected to play, either.

    Here and Here

    Dont we get a higher draft pick if BE gets more action?

    But this may not be good for rookie QB Sanchez.

    Who do they play?