This Boards Got "It"
-
Formerly Stone said:
At least among your bowling buddies.....right?it's a chess club.
-
Formerly Stone said:
While you guys are upgrading the board and sucking each other off, how bout showing some maturity and getting rid of the chicken shit of the automatic modification of Stiller team and player names?Come on you guys know you want to take the first step, just do it!
Funny you requested that, we removed that this morning.
This is a no humor forum now ... just straight talk and honesty.
(I can not tell a lie)
-
Formerly Stone said:
While you guys are upgrading the board and sucking each other off, how bout showing some maturity and getting rid of the chicken shit of the automatic modification of Stiller team and player names?Come on you guys know you want to take the first step, just do it!
Why are you immature as to let it bother you? If it yanks your chain so much, be creative so as to circumvent the automatic qualification. I mean, you have a brain, use it. I mean, I usually just use the initials BR to refer to you know who. That doesn't get circumvented and it is a damn sight easier than referring to him in any other manner.
-
Testing, testing:
Choose your favorite:
Ben Roethlisberger
Big Ben
Troy Polamalu
Hines Ward
Willie Parker
Santonio Holmes
A big pile of dog shit
globules of pustules
We'll see how the editing works
-
Formerly Stone said:
Stan, I am honestly impressed! But I will never believe that you enter the games as a sober gentleman!To tell you the truth, the automatic name changes was originally just for Brian Billick. Years ago we had a ban on anyone using the name Scott Mitchell (he was probably a free agent and we just didn't want his name brought up). We just through in Big Gay to rattle yinz chains.
-
Formerly Stone said:
Stan, I am honestly impressed! But I will never believe that you enter the games as a sober gentleman!Also, some of them Steeler name changes were created here by a Moderator that is no longer with us.
On that same line, I've considered deleting the Cheerleader thread since it was copied by a poser site. It's just not an original anymore. Kind of tarnished ... as if each girl in the thread grew a hairy cock.
-
Formerly Stone said:
Stan, I am honestly impressed! But I will never believe that you enter the games as a sober gentleman!Also, some of them Steeler name changes were created here by a Moderator that is no longer with us.
On that same line, I've considered deleting the Cheerleader thread since it was copied by a poser site. It's just not an original anymore. Kind of tarnished ... as if each girl in the thread grew a hairy cock.
Also, some of them Steeler name changes were created here by a Moderator that is no longer with us.
On that same line, I've considered deleting the Cheerleader thread since it was copied by a poser site. It's just not an original anymore. Kind of tarnished ... as if each girl in the thread grew a hairy cock.
Eeew.
The Cheerleader thread serves an excellent purpose, however. Perhaps it can just be renamed. There could be a contest or something.
-
I've heard this board referred to as the 'Ever optimist Browns forum' as if it were a 'Bad Thing' .... LMAO, why would you want to spend time on the Internet on the 'Ever Pessimist Browns Forum' ??? .... Yeah, that sounds like diehard fandom to me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
