Afumbleception.....
-
Ratliff. Not because he is any good, but we gotta findout where he stands.
-
Jesus he throws like a bullet every flipping pass, put quinn in or let cribs take this over.
-
MAN DOES THIS GUY SUCK!!!! HAPPY FEET WITH NO PRESSURE, THROWS THE BALL AWAY TOO SOON, OFF TARGET, NO TOUCH ON THE SHORT BALL, ZERO MOBILITY
... nothing seems to change... OH YEAH>> he did manage 2 or 3 passes that looked good. I guess if he throws 2 good passes a game..people will still manage to defend him. OOOOOOhhh he's marvelous.
-
Anderson and Quinn are dumb and dumber.
-
He will get some good stats here in garbage time. THat will keep everyone happy
-
LOL
-
Classic Anderson. The dude just does not think.
-
nah, that 0 in the INT column was bothering him. just filling out the stat sheet right there.
-
LOL
-
I knew he couldnt go a full game without throwing a pick
-
So why is he our starter again?
-
I was kinda hoping we could get the ball back so we could see another turnover
-
Spoke too soon.. He again forces the ball into coverage for the int.. This guy never learns.. Man does he suck.. He is the biggest liablility this team has... Oh, but he throws a nice looking pass... Big deal.. he sucks..
Spoke too soon.. He again forces the ball into coverage for the int.. This guy never learns.. Man does he suck.. He is the biggest liablility this team has... Oh, but he throws a nice looking pass... Big deal.. he sucks..
For every one or two good passes he throws, he throws 10-12 bad ones!!
-
I was kinda hoping we could get the ball back so we could see another turnover
Chickenwang said:
I was kinda hoping we could get the ball back so we could see another turnoverI agree, then Mangini would have even less evidence against a QB change and we can get this team in the right direction
-
Really, just to contribute to this thread (this DA/BQ thing has been going on in here for ALONG time, long before many of you joined this board). Why not start or play Quinn? I don't know. I'm not the coach. Something is going on that we are not aware or privy to. I wish they would play someone, anyone, besides Anderson right now. He has lost anything he ever had.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login