Skip to content

BRING BACK BQ............PLEASE!!!!

The Browns Board
64 28 3.3k
  • S spisatus wrote on last edited by
    #49

    This game was an interesting one. As is always the case with DA he can look like a star one minute and a train wreck the other. I like most of the posters agree that we have to give BQ a good look. Let's trade DA before the deadline and ride out the season with BQ. They could motivate him but saying as long as he wins or at least looks good we will allow him to play to win the millions he was supposed to earn by playing a certain percentage of snaps. Let's not kid ourselves, this team is lacking in A LOT of areas but before we go wasting another draft pick on a QB let's see what we really have.

    Think about it, we could still run the WildDawg with BQ and we have another running threat (at least for 5-10 years).

  • We KNOW what we have in DA......Please, give Quinn some time to really see if he improves! DA is gonna be DA.I'm not sure who BQ can be yet.

    LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    I'm not sure who BQ can be yet.

    Maybe you shoulda tuned in during his 3 starts last year and his 3 starts this year, because everybody else knows what BQ can be.

  • LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by Lumbergh
    #51

    this thread is hilarious. I didn't realize the BQueers were still pining to watch "Brady Quinn and the Absolute Suck Machine"

    I believe I've said this before (maybe), but barring injury there isn't a chance in hell that Quinn gets in a game this year. Sorry folks. He has no business being on an NFL football field.

  • this thread is hilarious. I didn't realize the BQueers were still pining to watch "Brady Quinn and the Absolute Suck Machine"

    I believe I've said this before (maybe), but barring injury there isn't a chance in hell that Quinn gets in a game this year. Sorry folks. He has no business being on an NFL football field.

    B BuckeyeGuy wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @lumbergh said:

    this thread is hilarious. I didn't realize the BQueers were still pining to watch "Brady Quinn and the Absolute Suck Machine"

    I believe I've said this before (maybe), but barring injury there isn't a chance in hell that Quinn gets in a game this year. Sorry folks. He has no business being on an NFL football field.

    ur blind. Derefumble anderception is horrible.

  • We also know what we have with Quinn. Ratty's turn.

    D DaBrowns41 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @restinpeace said:

    We also know what we have with Quinn. Ratty's turn.

    Lol. Right. 2.5 games, eh?

  • @lumbergh said:

    this thread is hilarious. I didn't realize the BQueers were still pining to watch "Brady Quinn and the Absolute Suck Machine"

    I believe I've said this before (maybe), but barring injury there isn't a chance in hell that Quinn gets in a game this year. Sorry folks. He has no business being on an NFL football field.

    ur blind. Derefumble anderception is horrible.

    LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @buckeyeguy said:

    ur blind. Derefumble anderception is horrible.

    BQ Nation is longing for the days of 20 point halftime deficits vs the 3-3 Ravens. "ahh those were the days"

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #55

    nah, Quinn proved he didn't have it. a QB should really be getting it by their third year, regardless of how many starts they have. Quinn just isn't a good QB.

  • this thread is hilarious. I didn't realize the BQueers were still pining to watch "Brady Quinn and the Absolute Suck Machine"

    I believe I've said this before (maybe), but barring injury there isn't a chance in hell that Quinn gets in a game this year. Sorry folks. He has no business being on an NFL football field.

    BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @lumbergh said:

    Sorry folks. He has no business being on an NFL football field.

    We're talking about BQ, not DA 😆 :lol:

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #57

    Man our offense could use a spark since DA dont even have a flint stone...isnt that why brady got benched couldnt ignite the team in the first 10 quarters of the ungelled season?

    If mangini wants quick results fire that POS daboll and ask chud to come back the team had no discipline but at least he tailored the offense around the player strengths.. 😉

    Meanwhile braylon is looking in his old form and i wonder if momass and robiskie already want out of cleveland..this club may be in serious trouble its obvious many players dislike the organization from the top down..i dont like it much myself..

  • Man our offense could use a spark since DA dont even have a flint stone...isnt that why brady got benched couldnt ignite the team in the first 10 quarters of the ungelled season?

    If mangini wants quick results fire that POS daboll and ask chud to come back the team had no discipline but at least he tailored the offense around the player strengths.. 😉

    Meanwhile braylon is looking in his old form and i wonder if momass and robiskie already want out of cleveland..this club may be in serious trouble its obvious many players dislike the organization from the top down..i dont like it much myself..

    LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @gips said:

    Meanwhile braylon is looking in his old form

    yeah Braylon is in a great situation now (currently losing to Bills at home)

  • S spisatus wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Lum, you continually support DA and put down BQ. I'm not sure BQ is the answer, but the teams he has played against are a combined 14-3, with two of these teams STILL undefeated. DA on the otherhand has faced lesser teams (far lesser with Buffalo) with a combined record of 9-8. The team didn't know who the QB was until the last moment so no time to jell. Maybe BQ is not the answer, but it is QUITE obvious to everyone watching that DA is not the answer.

  • C Chubbs24 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    since DA is a turnover machine. Put Brady back in. If brady really just is terrible as well. then hell put Ratliff in and see what he can do. Just know where you stand with each QB and make a decision for next season.

  • B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
    #61

    I am not a DA or BQ fan, but anyone that thinks BQ is going to ride in on his white horse and start posting W's is f'cking delusional.

  • M mastadave99999 wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Please God bring Brady Quinn Back!!

    Sorry Brady Quinn Derick Andersons deep ball was so irresistable we had to give him another shot but we hate him so you can forgive us!

    Just some thoughts

  • B BuckeyeGuy wrote on last edited by
    #63

    mikeyP72 said:

    And this is why everyone left this board.... How can you honestly sit there and still allow Luvbergh and these other morons like RestinPeace have free reign here? Are that dumb? Are you drunk 24/7?

    Do you realize how pathetic it is that you support this Stan? Derek Anderson is a xxxxing pathetic passer, of the likes we have never seen before. He gives us absolutely no chance to win, this is the worst we have been in the 10 years we've been back. He is xxxxing pathetic.

    I'd rather watch Jerome Harrison and Josh Cribbs split the passes than ever watch him drop back in the pocket again.

    As for BQ, no one knows his future. DA's is the xxxxing Arena Football League.

    xxxx off Luvbergh, your shitty excuse for Browns fandom is dripping out of your gaping vagina.

    post of the mother effing year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Next YearN Next Year wrote on last edited by
    #64

    quiin to winnn quinn to winnn QUINNNNY QUINN IS THE BEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF FOOOOOOOTIEBALL!!! quinnnnn to WINnn

    WE WANT QUINN!!!

    WANT CAN QUINN DO FOR U!!!

    QUINN IS THE MIKKKKKKITY MAN! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍