Skip to content

The Measurement

The Browns Board
85 41 6.3k
  • lol moron, on the picture's I've seen of the real measurement, the football is nowhere near that much of an angle away from the camera. Your lame ass pictures prove a point that the pictures from the game are NOT taken from an angle.

  • Formerly Stone said:

    Proof that we haven't seen enough to say for sure!

    Here's what I did:

    I placed the football and the pole on the floor and took two pictures. I tried to take the picture from exactly the same angles left and right, I didn't move the ball, and it clearly shows that we may just have been getting a bad view on TV.

    1. f_uin8l2gifjjm_1dafcfd.jpg

    from a couple feet to the right of straight (on the Steelers side of the line of scrimmage)

    and

    2. f_uin8l2gifjjm_54cef56.jpg

    from the same distance left of straight (on the Browns side of the line of scrimmage)

    The players on the field thought it was a BS call. The Browns coach thought it was a BS call. The pittsburgh newspaper thought it was a BS call.

    you bring up a good point, but I think that what the players and coaches saw trumps what you did

  • Get A LIFE ,Loser

    Your an embarrassment to Steeler fans everywhere!

  • yeah dude, get a life....go talk on your team's forums

  • Ok, but compare that to the picture from the game. You can tell the angle of the ball isn't even close to the one that you took.

  • hilarious !!!
  • Formerly Stone said:

    I think it's very similar. Look at the pink face of the first down pole. That pole has a triangular face and you are able to see that face in the pic from the game. The bottom line is it doesn't matter. I can assure you there were more damning calls than that one in the game.

    Yeah, I don't really care too much about it. You guys probably would've won with three less points.

  • it doesn't matter what angle u look at it. There still both short... 😵

  • In the last month or so there have been some pretty good posts by Steeler fans,talking football

    on this site

    Silly me I was beginning to think maybe...just maybe,not all Steeler fans are mullet wearin,nose pickin,inbred

    trailer trash.

    But look who's comes to the rescue Formerly Stoned

    A 53 year old man that's posted "proof"... HELL NO, indisputable "PROOF"

    😆 of the" Measurement" 😆

    With the aid of a Rock'm -Sock'm robot ,a HE-MAN action figure,and a box of Fruity Pebbles.he was able to recreate the action at HIENZ field ,right there in the front room of his 14 X 70 😆

    😆 (Please tell me you didn't just run out to DICK'S and buy that OFFICAL NFL FOOTBALL just for this?) 😆

    I work with about 150 Steeler fans and I cant wait to show them this tomorrow 😆 What a total TOOL

    FORMERLY Stoned? But Eternally F#CKED UP

    Thanks for the Confirmation DICWAD, Can you do the holding on the Cribbs TD next? 😆

  • It's not even the right kind of football. 😆

  • Steelers: 543 total yards

    Browns 197 total yards

    That's all that really matters in the end. SO MEASUREMENT THIS BITCHES!!! While I am with everybody that is was a bad call and the Steelers got lucky and away with one it still doesnt excuse the fact that Ben,Hines,Holmes,and Miller lighted the Browns defense up like a Christmas Tree much like I predicted would on Friday when Zombo was spewing out his bullshit about how the Browns defense is back and much better and would shut the Steelers down...

  • Doug Dieken said tonight, that they had a shot straight across, no angle, and he

    was asking the head ref to explain and got no explanation.

    The stink has, and is, IN in Pittsblurb

  • Formerly Stone said:

    It's my football and it's not a pogo stick, it's a rocket launcher!

    I guess one cannot play with their "Rocket Launcher" while staring at pictures of the Rooneys ALL day long?!?!?!

    Which gives you time in between "reloading" to create lame reenactments of blown calls.

    Anything to justify all things Steeler

  • Formerly Stone said:

    Proof that we haven't seen enough to say for sure!

    Here's what I did:

    I placed the football and the pole on the floor and took two pictures. I tried to take the picture from exactly the same angles left and right, I didn't move the ball, and it clearly shows that we may just have been getting a bad view on TV.

    1. f_uin8l2gifjjm_1dafcfd.jpg

    from a couple feet to the right of straight (on the Steelers side of the line of scrimmage)

    and

    2. f_uin8l2gifjjm_54cef56.jpg

    from the same distance left of straight (on the Browns side of the line of scrimmage)

    ROTFLMAO! That just made my day!

    Stoner, that gets a freakin A for creativity. God bless ya!

    - Tom F.

  • Why even bother coming here and posting hundreds of times in a Cleveland Browns forum if you dont even like the team? Do you not have anything more constructive to do with your life or what? You would think you would spend your time on a Steelers forum talking about your own team as opposed to coming here for hours and talking about ours. Let me guess could it be you Ohio natives really want the Browns to win deep down but your fragile ego's cant handle losing so until they win your sticking with shtsburgh? Come on and tell us why your devoting hours of your life to the Cleveland Browns?