Skip to content

Patriots Brady throws 5 TD passes in one Quarter!

The Browns Board
11 10 873
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Fukcing amazing. Tom Brady.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Wow. Um. Wow.

    Titans suck.

  • Fukcing amazing. Tom Brady.

    C chumpchange wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fukcing amazing. Tom Brady.

    Damn. Versus the Titans or not, that's an awesome performance.

    Brees was on fire today, too.

  • S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The titans have cornerbacks they got off of the street corner this week..they are down 4 cornerbacks.. I think DA might even be able to throw a couple int's(oops) i mean td's against them. For brady and the Pats..this is like fighting a blind man.

  • J JoeSixPat wrote on last edited by
    #5

    In all fairness, any game played in slippery snowy conditions is going to favor the WRs over the DBs - the receivers know where the ball is going... the DBs do not and have absolutely no traction to stop their momentum and recover on the play.

    And these are the Titan DBs we're talking about too. Every pass play has been designed to take advantage of the conditions and leave the WRs wide open and it's pretty much worked every time.

    Credit the OC for recognizing the conditions and what would work

    What may be more impressive is that I think Brady's finished the half with a 158.3 QB rating - in otherwords "perfect" ... I'm not sure what his QB rating was when they pulled him after his 6th TD up 52-0.

  • ? 88fingerslewy wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I'm surprised they left Brady in so long after losing him all of last year with an injury. Slippery field, game in the bag, #1 QB still playing. I think they were playing with fire playing him so long.

    What if one of their d-line got really pissed for getting the score run up and took out one of his knees.

    Lucky he didn't get hurt in a game that was a done deal.

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #7

    The Oakland Raiders winning over the Eagles is also shocking ! It was like the whole team showed up !

  • I'm surprised they left Brady in so long after losing him all of last year with an injury. Slippery field, game in the bag, #1 QB still playing. I think they were playing with fire playing him so long.

    What if one of their d-line got really pissed for getting the score run up and took out one of his knees.

    Lucky he didn't get hurt in a game that was a done deal.

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #8

    88fingerslewy said:

    I'm surprised they left Brady in so long after losing him all of last year with an injury. Slippery field, game in the bag, #1 QB still playing. I think they were playing with fire playing him so long.

    What if one of their d-line got really pissed for getting the score run up and took out one of his knees.

    Lucky he didn't get hurt in a game that was a done deal.

    Yeah, but that's the Patriots for you. Always running up the score.

  • 88fingerslewy said:

    I'm surprised they left Brady in so long after losing him all of last year with an injury. Slippery field, game in the bag, #1 QB still playing. I think they were playing with fire playing him so long.

    What if one of their d-line got really pissed for getting the score run up and took out one of his knees.

    Lucky he didn't get hurt in a game that was a done deal.

    Yeah, but that's the Patriots for you. Always running up the score.

    ? 88fingerslewy wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Yeah, but that's the Patriots for you. Always running up the score.

    Maybe Mr. Karma might be paying these guys a visit some time this year.

  • I'm surprised they left Brady in so long after losing him all of last year with an injury. Slippery field, game in the bag, #1 QB still playing. I think they were playing with fire playing him so long.

    What if one of their d-line got really pissed for getting the score run up and took out one of his knees.

    Lucky he didn't get hurt in a game that was a done deal.

    D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #10

    88fingerslewy said:

    I'm surprised they left Brady in so long after losing him all of last year with an injury. Slippery field, game in the bag, #1 QB still playing. I think they were playing with fire playing him so long.

    I agree It would have been very easy for the defensive team and coach to finally say "Knock him out of the game, I am tired of him humiliating us"

  • DestinFunkD DestinFunk wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Hope none of you faced TB in fanatsy this week....OUCH!

    i did have randy moss..who has been very quiet till yesterday

    championship.

    and more impressive than this is the friggen BILLS & RAY-Dahz!