Skip to content

Jamal's Pitter-Patter Needs more than oil

The Browns Board
15 8 1.2k
  • I could see going back to Jamal against Buffalo under the whole, "Can't lose your job to an injury" thingie.

    But yesterday was bizaar. They had Harrison in for Blitz pick-up assignments, and the dancing bear in to run off the WildDawg.

  • I remember my daughters having a similar running style when they were toddlers and desperate for the toilet. It is strange that we keep thinking that we are going to win games handing off to Boo Boo who seems programmed to run up Mack's arse on every down.

    Still choking on my coffee from JL's new nick name. Stan, you are harsh man! ROLMAO! Howie.

  • I can't see feeding the ball to Jamal at all. He is gone after this year. What is the point? Lets develop some players and use this worthless season for something...

  • Flugs...remember all the shit i took for wanting to cut tippy toes....? He sucks!

  • He is the biggest back in our roster and he is the only one who looks like he can take on the blitz. I did not watch yesterdays game , but i was hearing it in the radio while i was driving and i heard the commentary that JH could not get the job done while picking up blitzes. We need some bigger RB before we cut JL.

  • Dolphins signed RB Kory Sheets off the 49ers' practice squad.

    Fantasy Spin: Sheets, a speedster with good hands but no pass-blocking ability, will likely be a game-day inactive in Miami as the fourth-string running back.

    Parcells knows talent....can we hire him to Draft?

  • we already have sheets, in jerome harrison.

  • choco...you are always wrong...glad you haven't stopped yet! In fact I remember you were the lead d-bag telling me Cedric Benson wasn't anygood and we shouldn't pick him up last year....

  • then you remember wrong.....but i'd be glad to see where i said it. although, i agree that we shouldn't have picked him up.

    what good does another fast, piss-poor blocking RB do for us?

    you seem to think bringing in FA will help, so that tells me you know nothing of the problems that really plague this team.

  • then you remember wrong.....but i'd be glad to see where i said it. although, i agree that we shouldn't have picked him up.

    what good does another fast, piss-poor blocking RB do for us?

    you seem to think bringing in FA will help, so that tells me you know nothing of the problems that really plague this team.

    @choco said:

    then you remember wrong.....but i'd be glad to see where i said it. although, i agree that we shouldn't have picked him up.

    what good does another fast, piss-poor blocking RB do for us? (gain yards?)

    you seem to think bringing in FA will help, so that tells me you know nothing of the problems that really plague this team.

    Running back...(Cedric benson would have made this team better)plagues this team....have said so for two years, taking two wr's and a project DE/LB when three Rt (starting in the nfl now as rookies) were on the board, hmmm you must be right? NOPE! This regime scares the crap out of me in there eval process....all to date haven't worked at all....david patten? robert royal? st. clair? Womack? furrey? Poteat? Hood? .....they have to get a hell of alot better for me to change my position

  • Flugs...remember all the shit i took for wanting to cut tippy toes....? He sucks!

    @solon16 said:

    Flugs...remember all the shit i took for wanting to cut tippy toes....? He sucks!

    LOL! Yes, I echoed alot of your sentiment in the preseason Solon. Even though he had a decent day vrs Buffalo - I couldn't help but wonder which of those gigantic holes were TDs for Harrison. While I'm at it, the YOUNGER Jamal that lit us up for 500 yards in just 6 quarters - would have toasted the Bills' run defense for about 250 yards. This isn't that guy or anything close or he wouldn't have been available in the same division. Ozzie isn't stupid. I don't think Lewis can bend much any more. Have you seen him try to reach down to catch a pass? He doesn't run with leverage or body lean any more because I think his ankles are shotso. IMO, Harrison moves a pile better because of the mere physics of it all.

    The unfortunate thing is we are emaciated in depth at RB so I think we need to make the best having Jamal here. I won't mind having him here with a smaller role. We just can't OVER feature this guy against legit defenses or we're just making things 10x more difficult than they need to be. The Cribbs idea is very IMO - but I'd rather know he's takign reps away from Jamal than Harrison.

    - Tom F.

  • The whole teams knows we dont stand a chance this year. I see it like this. Would you want your nicest car in the race running the risk of crashing it even though you know your going to come in last place anyways or would you rather have last years model out there taking a beating? Yes you still have to break that new car in but it doesnt have to be for the whole race or something along those lines lol