Halloween Costumes
-
So my girlfriend and I were talking about possible Halloween costumes last night and we came the conclusion that I should get pig ears, nose, tail and wings and go as "swine flu." However she texted me this morning and said it may be funnier to just wear one of my Brown's Jerseys and go as "the chances of the Browns winning the Superbowl." Get it: when pigs fly. We all know how huge of a Brown's fan I am, but come on: that would be funny. Which one should I pick? I am at a real crossroads in my life.
-
I really like the idea with 'when pigs fly'.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login