Skip to content

The Cardinals

The Browns Board
28 9 1.8k
  • the only thing i have to look forward to is the thread that finally outlines why the defenses lackluster play is DA's fault.

    icon_lol.gif

  • \ said:

    the only thing i have to look forward to is the thread that finally outlines why the defenses lackluster play is DA's fault.

    icon_lol.gif

    Oh, you missed that one? That was the fact that no matter how well they played he was going to throw a timely INT that destroyed their effort (see Baltimore game 1) or go 3 and out time and again until they just couldn't breath (see Baltimore game 2).

    What happened this past week, in my mind, was that Shawn Rogers was hurt worse than he let on (ribs/wrist) and was ineffective. He had 2 total tackles all game. With him basically out of the game....that left the D playing lackluster and we got smoked. (IMO)

  • \ said:

    the only thing i have to look forward to is the thread that finally outlines why the defenses lackluster play is DA's fault.

    icon_lol.gif

    analogy:

    "It's like the Browns were a car that was broken down, with many problems with it. The tires are bad, the steering is rickety, and the air filter is so clogged, the engine stutters and stalls alot. You have a brand new air filter sitting in the garage, but you refuse to change it because you want every other part of the car fixed also."

    author: JADBF

  • \ said:

    Maybe I should make that my sig line....

    If you don't I am gonna.

  • The cardinals are better than the Browns. That's pathetic.

  • \ said:

    The cardinals are better than the Browns. That's pathetic.

    They are in the NFC West after all. CLE would be in second place in that division w/ their record right now.

  • \ said:

    There running game is worse than CLE.

    Perhaps. Perhaps not. I'd agree with the latter. Anyway...

    But, at least Whisenhunt has the smarts/balls to go with the promising young guy (Hightower, their "Harrison") instead of staying with the tired old nag (James, their "Lewis").

    I have the Browns coaching staff and F.O. with a fucking passion.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    There running game is worse than CLE.

    Perhaps. Perhaps not. I'd agree with the latter. Anyway...

    But, at least Whisenhunt has the smarts/balls to go with the promising young guy (Hightower, their "Harrison") instead of staying with the tired old nag (James, their "Lewis").

    I have the Browns coaching staff and F.O. with a fucking passion.

    I put up the stats somewhere. They are lower than CLE, other than Hightower punching in short yarders for more TDs.

    But you hit it on Whisenhunt compared to RAC.

  • \ said:

    I put up the stats somewhere. They are lower than CLE

    True, Masters, but look for the tables to turn now that the "correct" RB is in there for AZ.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    I put up the stats somewhere. They are lower than CLE

    True, Masters, but look for the tables to turn now that the "correct" RB is in there for AZ.

    I hope you mean in CLE with Harrison getting more touches they'll pull further ahead of ARZ in that catagory icon_e_biggrin.gif

    Because what I saw last night with Hightower against a middle of the road SF rush D didn't look like the answer ARZ was looking for.

  • Wishful thinking. icon_e_smile.gif RAC is clearly too much of a pussbag to get Harrison some "real" touches. We've known this for years.

    And I wouldn't put too much stock in what Hightower did last night...that was a weird game. He was great two weeks ago, I believe.

  • \ said:

    Wishful thinking. icon_e_smile.gif RAC is clearly too much of a pussbag to get Harrison some "real" touches. We've known this for years.

    And I wouldn't put too much stock in what Hightower did last night...that was a weird game. He was great two weeks ago, I believe.

    He had a good game the week before against STL. But they are 30th against the run after all. I think that is the game that shouldn't have much stock put into it.

  • Still. You get my point.

  • \ said:

    Still. You get my point.

    I do icon_e_biggrin.gif

  • \ said:

    Its too long, I tried! icon_lol.gif

    Damn, now I'll have to keep cutting and pasting it in when I want it.