Skip to content

THE BROWNS BOARD WEEKEND

The Browns Board
193 22 7.9k
  • Sure wish I could be there for that one too! C'mon Powerball!

    Doug

  • good grief....

  • good grief....

    @mark-o said:

    good grief....

    LMAO ... I'm holding you to it puss! ... C'mon, this game could have playoff imlications!

    Where's Zippy? He's gotta be off parole by now ...

  • 4:15 start in Cleveland in December? Do you realize how xxxxing cold it's going to be at that stadium? Jesus...i'm getting cold just thinking about it now. I'm going to have to put on long sleeves or something tonight just to warm up out here.

  • 4:15 start in Cleveland in December? Do you realize how xxxxing cold it's going to be at that stadium? Jesus...i'm getting cold just thinking about it now. I'm going to have to put on long sleeves or something tonight just to warm up out here.

    @mark-o said:

    4:15 start in Cleveland in December? Do you realize how xxxxing cold it's going to be at that stadium? Jesus...i'm getting cold just thinking about it now. I'm going to have to put on long sleeves or something tonight just to warm up out here.

    I'll mail ya some plastic pants

  • plastic diaper shit pants?

    No thanks...

  • Bump ..

    Seriously all, if you wanted to pick a tailgate party to come in for this year, all should target this one. You won't meet everyone as many had their games/dates picked-out prior to us coordinating this party, but the more we can get focused in on this game the better.

    Look forward to meeting many new faces and greeting the old ones too.

  • i will definitely be there. i have to warn you: i may have a beer.

  • Have a great time guys......the thought of that world famous tailgate food is making me hungry.

  • And after you guys get done there come and visit me in the team shop ill be working that game.

  • And after you guys get done there come and visit me in the team shop ill be working that game.

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    And after you guys get done there come and visit me in the team shop ill be working that game.

    We will ... but how will we know who you are? I actually have a friend who just started working at the stadium this week as well, so I am going to be hunting her down too. Seriously, let me know how to find you, I'll hunt ya down.

  • Dawgfanforever88 said:

    And after you guys get done there come and visit me in the team shop ill be working that game.

    We will ... but how will we know who you are? I actually have a friend who just started working at the stadium this week as well, so I am going to be hunting her down too. Seriously, let me know how to find you, I'll hunt ya down.

    @atenears said:

    We will ... but how will we know who you are? I actually have a friend who just started working at the stadium this week as well, so I am going to be hunting her down too. Seriously, let me know how to find you, I'll hunt ya down.

    Just come in the door and ask one of the blue shirt security guys for Matt, they'll point ya in the right direction.

  • I've got the "blessing" from the boss (wife) to make the trip for this ridiculous occasion. My problem is that I"m going to freeze my ass off in Cleveland in the cold in December. One thought that was proposed to me was that it would be a good occasion to test the theory that the more beer you drink, the warmer your body gets which makes the trip somewhat educational for everyone.

    There is also the possibility of seeing Skippy in his plastic diaper pants which makes the price of the plane ticket nearly worth while.

    Who else is in for this drunk fest? Zombo??? C'mon you need to be there if I'm going to make it. Flugels?? I need to make the official decision pretty quick and need just a little push to get me over the edge of completely losing my mind and making a trip of freakin Cleveland in December where it could be xxxxing snowing instead of staying home where it will be 70 degrees.

    I deserve some kind of special board recognition if I actually make this trip.

  • OMG ... I have never seen a bigger pair of pansies in my life. Guys it don't even get cold here until February. December 6th could be 60-degree weather. Honestly, it ain't fridgid here then.

    Great your freaking plans made you freaking cry babies.

    I'll work on getting you guys club access, so you aren't exposed to the elements. We will bring the tent to the tailgate, and have a big ass fire pit going with warm brandy ...

    Seriously, I liked seeing you fags freeze before but if your gonna whine and not come because of it, I will make sure you stay toastie all weekend ... or at least in a state where you don't give a shit.

    Cavs game on Friday! Mark, make sure your plans include getting out here for that ... you will love 'the Q', Lebron, Shaq and the show the Cavs put on downtown.

    Saturday night, we will have a luau at a local establishment. Tell the Zombonestress to bring her grass skirt.

  • Tomorrow is my birthday; not sure what Mrs Lister has planned for me but I would love to come if you all welome a fellow poster missing his brownsboard home

  • Tomorrow is my birthday; not sure what Mrs Lister has planned for me but I would love to come if you all welome a fellow poster missing his brownsboard home

    @listercat said:

    Tomorrow is my birthday; not sure what Mrs Lister has planned for me but I would love to come if you all welome a fellow poster missing his brownsboard home

    Happy Birthday ... yes, we would love to have ya. If you need any help finding us, send me an e-mail and I'll drop you my cell #.

  • Lister...you need (actually deserve) a weekend away from the twins to hang out and have fun with a big group of idiots.

    I'm getting closer and closer to making the leap and committing to this nonsense. I'd love to make the trip to be there Firday night but I don't see that happening, I wouldn't fly over till Saturday and then fly home Monday morning, hungover wondering what the hell just happened.

    And Skippy...you're wrong..the coldest month of hte year in Cleveland is January, not February. I've already researched it...the average high temperature in Cleveland in december is 39 degrees!!!!!

    I'm gonna go outside and sit in the sun to warm up...i'm getting cold just thinking about temperatures down around my golf score for 9 holes.

  • Lister...you need (actually deserve) a weekend away from the twins to hang out and have fun with a big group of idiots.

    I'm getting closer and closer to making the leap and committing to this nonsense. I'd love to make the trip to be there Firday night but I don't see that happening, I wouldn't fly over till Saturday and then fly home Monday morning, hungover wondering what the hell just happened.

    And Skippy...you're wrong..the coldest month of hte year in Cleveland is January, not February. I've already researched it...the average high temperature in Cleveland in december is 39 degrees!!!!!

    I'm gonna go outside and sit in the sun to warm up...i'm getting cold just thinking about temperatures down around my golf score for 9 holes.

    @mark-o said:

    Lister...you need (actually deserve) a weekend away from the twins to hang out and have fun with a big group of idiots.

    I'm getting closer and closer to making the leap and committing to this nonsense. I'd love to make the trip to be there Firday night but I don't see that happening, I wouldn't fly over till Saturday and then fly home Monday morning, hungover wondering what the hell just happened.

    And Skippy...you're wrong..the coldest month of hte year in Cleveland is January, not February. I've already researched it...the average high temperature in Cleveland in december is 39 degrees!!!!!

    I'm gonna go outside and sit in the sun to warm up...i'm getting cold just thinking about temperatures down around my golf score for 9 holes.

    That's a balmy 39-degrees though, feels like 40.

    pussy

  • I get the psychology....if you keep insulting me enough I'm going to make the trip just to prove to you wrong that I actually will show up for a December game in Cleveland.

    It just might work...

  • pussy

    southern Cal fag