THE BROWNS BOARD WEEKEND
-
Bummer news from Europe ... it appears Howard and G-man's flight has been delayed and they may not arrive until Saturday, squashing any plans they had tonight to join us for the Cavs game.
I'm trying to confirm for sure ....
-
Keith, if Howard and G-man don't make it, it is gonna be your job to find two hot babes (who already have Cavs tixs) to replace them. They must already have Cavs tixs or at least buy the cheap seats because we only have two passes for them into the suite (not actual game tixs).
If you need to borrow the Candy Apple Red Smokin-hot soccer mom chick magnet to cruise the city streets, just let me know.
-
Keith, if Howard and G-man don't make it, it is gonna be your job to find two hot babes (who already have Cavs tixs) to replace them. They must already have Cavs tixs or at least buy the cheap seats because we only have two passes for them into the suite (not actual game tixs).
If you need to borrow the Candy Apple Red Smokin-hot soccer mom chick magnet to cruise the city streets, just let me know.
Keith, if Howard and G-man don't make it, it is gonna be your job to find two hot babes (who already have Cavs tixs) to replace them. They must already have Cavs tixs or at least buy the cheap seats because we only have two passes for them into the suite (not actual game tixs).
If you need to borrow the Candy Apple Red Smokin-hot soccer mom chick magnet to cruise the city streets, just let me know.
Well I best get out and hit the sights, sorry streets for hot babes,but like i said seem to have lost my Mojo, might only be when tht chick magnet strolls outside the Hard Rock that will get it back, but hey I will force myself into the bars early for sake of a mission like this. though please tell me we dont have to put a beard on one and shave the other ones head so they look like Howie and G-man


-
Keith, if Howard and G-man don't make it, it is gonna be your job to find two hot babes (who already have Cavs tixs) to replace them. They must already have Cavs tixs or at least buy the cheap seats because we only have two passes for them into the suite (not actual game tixs).
If you need to borrow the Candy Apple Red Smokin-hot soccer mom chick magnet to cruise the city streets, just let me know.
Well I best get out and hit the sights, sorry streets for hot babes,but like i said seem to have lost my Mojo, might only be when tht chick magnet strolls outside the Hard Rock that will get it back, but hey I will force myself into the bars early for sake of a mission like this. though please tell me we dont have to put a beard on one and shave the other ones head so they look like Howie and G-man


Well I best get out and hit the sights, sorry streets for hot babes,but like i said seem to have lost my Mojo, might only be when tht chick magnet strolls outside the Hard Rock that will get it back, but hey I will force myself into the bars early for sake of a mission like this. though please tell me we dont have to put a beard on one and shave the other ones head so they look like Howie and G-man
Now that is a scary thought!
-
Well I best get out and hit the sights, sorry streets for hot babes,but like i said seem to have lost my Mojo, might only be when tht chick magnet strolls outside the Hard Rock that will get it back, but hey I will force myself into the bars early for sake of a mission like this. though please tell me we dont have to put a beard on one and shave the other ones head so they look like Howie and G-man
Now that is a scary thought!
-
Great time tonight guys! Look forward to getting together for the SEC Championship game, possibly the Blind Pig for the Browns Backers Party, and a little partying around my stomping grounds here in Berea.
-
I'm coming.
Exactly where are we?
On the tailgate page I assume.
Gonna take the rapid.
Where's the best west side location?
WSS
-
I'm coming.
Exactly where are we?
On the tailgate page I assume.
Gonna take the rapid.
Where's the best west side location?
WSS
I'm coming.
Exactly where are we?
On the tailgate page I assume.
Gonna take the rapid.
Where's the best west side location?
WSS
When I livef there, I lived on the west side and I took the W. 98th st rapid to downtown. I came down West Blvd to 98th.
Heidi. Do you know where that is?
-
GREAT Tailgate Party today! ... Great Weekend!
Those that came in early on Friday met up at the Cavs game and witnessed the cavs beat the Bulls in a dominating second half. The group shared a luxury suite together, Thanks for putting together all the arrangements Ed!
Saturday Night, we met for the SEC Championship game at Rivals in Middleburg Hts., then headed downtown to the Blind Pig and Tequilia Ranch. We met some really nice girls, hopefull those that had camera's can share the pictures.
The Tailgate Party on Sunday was a great success. In attendance; Howard & G-man from England, Kamac19 from Scotland, MarkO from San Diego, Mike from Atlanta, Ballpeen from Tennessee, Hoorta, Rifferx, Tink & family, Westside Steve and Suzy, Shawn, Clevelandfanforlife, Firebiker & Gipper making their first appearances, Guardian, Roachmstr, Sperk, Atenears & HagII, and many other friends from outside the forum.
Below, Ed & Don grilled some awesome falloff-the-bone Ribs, and Tink added delicous marinated venison. Also served for lunch was sub sandwiches, and Atenears potato soup.
Guardian samples Atenears soup
Howard & G-man created a custom banner just certain to get on TV this time ..
HagII & MarkO

Ballpeen
ClevelandFanforLife & Howard
Firebiker & HagII
Atenears & his polish friend Ewa
Hoorta pouring shots of the Orange stuff
For all other pictures, go to TAILGATE PAGE
More pictures later as others send in their photo's.
-
UPDATE ON G-MAN,
G-Man should be out of the hospital by now. I received a call from Ed, and the G-man had to have his knee drained due to infection. He is feeling much better and I'm sure he will be given meds to treat it.
G-man complained of an aching knee at the tailgate and prior to halftime of the game he couldn't bear the uncomfort anymore and seeked medical attention. He was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.
Howard & G-man had a bit of a rough trip. First their plane was grounded causing them to miss the cavs game on Friday and not get into town until Saturday. We all had a lot of fun Saturday night, and at the Tailgate party, but the poor guys missed much of the game because of G-man's medical condition.
I feel for ya guys ... would love to help you get back here again next year for a truly special visit to make up for all your unexpected mishaps this trip.
-
Yes awesome Weekend, great food and social at tailgate today with samplings of Scotch whiskey, Stan's Nutty shit (sorry that doesnt sound right - Nutty Irishman think he called it), some Alabama Moonshine as well as tht Orande Stuff to. And yes the girls on Friday night were rather pleasing to the eye !!!



-
UPDATE ON G-MAN,
G-Man should be out of the hospital by now. I received a call from Ed, and the G-man had to have his knee drained due to infection. He is feeling much better and I'm sure he will be given meds to treat it.
G-man complained of an aching knee at the tailgate and prior to halftime of the game he couldn't bear the uncomfort anymore and seeked medical attention. He was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.
Howard & G-man had a bit of a rough trip. First their plane was grounded causing them to miss the cavs game on Friday and not get into town until Saturday. We all had a lot of fun Saturday night, and at the Tailgate party, but the poor guys missed much of the game because of G-man's medical condition.
I feel for ya guys ... would love to help you get back here again next year for a truly special visit to make up for all your unexpected mishaps this trip.
UPDATE ON G-MAN,
G-Man should be out of the hospital by now. I received a call from Ed, and the G-man had to have his knee drained due to infection. He is feeling much better and I'm sure he will be given meds to treat it.
G-man complained of an aching knee at the tailgate and prior to halftime of the game he couldn't bear the uncomfort anymore and seeked medical attention. He was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.
Howard & G-man had a bit of a rough trip. First their plane was grounded causing them to miss the cavs game on Friday and not get into town until Saturday. We all had a lot of fun Saturday night, and at the Tailgate party, but the poor guys missed much of the game because of G-man's medical condition.
I feel for ya guys ... would love to help you get back here again next year for a truly special visit to make up for all your unexpected mishaps this trip.
Got them back to the hotel around 1:15AM. i think they'll make their flight later today. Gareth is a tough cookie.
-
Yes awesome Weekend, great food and social at tailgate today with samplings of Scotch whiskey, Stan's Nutty shit (sorry that doesnt sound right - Nutty Irishman think he called it), some Alabama Moonshine as well as tht Orande Stuff to. And yes the girls on Friday night were rather pleasing to the eye !!!



-
great party stan, thanks again. can't wait to do it again.
-
great party stan, thanks again. can't wait to do it again.
great party stan, thanks again. can't wait to do it again.
Ditto, thanks for putting it together.
-
UPDATE ON G-MAN,
G-Man should be out of the hospital by now. I received a call from Ed, and the G-man had to have his knee drained due to infection. He is feeling much better and I'm sure he will be given meds to treat it.
G-man complained of an aching knee at the tailgate and prior to halftime of the game he couldn't bear the uncomfort anymore and seeked medical attention. He was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.
Howard & G-man had a bit of a rough trip. First their plane was grounded causing them to miss the cavs game on Friday and not get into town until Saturday. We all had a lot of fun Saturday night, and at the Tailgate party, but the poor guys missed much of the game because of G-man's medical condition.
I feel for ya guys ... would love to help you get back here again next year for a truly special visit to make up for all your unexpected mishaps this trip.
UPDATE ON G-MAN,
G-Man should be out of the hospital by now. I received a call from Ed, and the G-man had to have his knee drained due to infection. He is feeling much better and I'm sure he will be given meds to treat it.
G-man complained of an aching knee at the tailgate and prior to halftime of the game he couldn't bear the uncomfort anymore and seeked medical attention. He was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.
Howard & G-man had a bit of a rough trip. First their plane was grounded causing them to miss the cavs game on Friday and not get into town until Saturday. We all had a lot of fun Saturday night, and at the Tailgate party, but the poor guys missed much of the game because of G-man's medical condition.
I feel for ya guys ... would love to help you get back here again next year for a truly special visit to make up for all your unexpected mishaps this trip.
Its great he is doing well but I think it started with that honey whiskey shit that guardian brought over and ended with a splash of Tenn. battery acid. G-man started dancing around and messed that knee up good. Them English guys arent as tough as they look
-
UPDATE ON G-MAN,
G-Man should be out of the hospital by now. I received a call from Ed, and the G-man had to have his knee drained due to infection. He is feeling much better and I'm sure he will be given meds to treat it.
G-man complained of an aching knee at the tailgate and prior to halftime of the game he couldn't bear the uncomfort anymore and seeked medical attention. He was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.
Howard & G-man had a bit of a rough trip. First their plane was grounded causing them to miss the cavs game on Friday and not get into town until Saturday. We all had a lot of fun Saturday night, and at the Tailgate party, but the poor guys missed much of the game because of G-man's medical condition.
I feel for ya guys ... would love to help you get back here again next year for a truly special visit to make up for all your unexpected mishaps this trip.
Its great he is doing well but I think it started with that honey whiskey shit that guardian brought over and ended with a splash of Tenn. battery acid. G-man started dancing around and messed that knee up good. Them English guys arent as tough as they look
Its great he is doing well but I think it started with that honey whiskey shit that guardian brought over and ended with a splash of Tenn. battery acid. G-man started dancing around and messed that knee up good. Them English guys arent as tough as they look
I disagree with how it happened, When he got bucked from that mechanical bull on about his eighth try, I saw him come down kind of awkwardly on that fat chick who was riding shot gun.
Although his knee looked pretty good when he was playing that air guitar up on the bar top.
-
Sorry to hear about the troubles G-man experienced.
As usual, a great time, providing many great moments to review on the drive back today.
My last trip up every year is always a sad deal for me, but the weekend will provide enough to keep me going until next season.
Sperk....remember...6 parts clear to one part cola

-
I never thought anyone would look more sexy in howard's glasses than howard, but it gave this hottie that 'Hot-for-teacher' look ... although she didn't need many props.
Hey Keith, where's all the hot pictures of this girl begging to be photographed with me???
Stan, all have is you being caught trying to sneak up behind her to grab her sweet ass, well thats what it looks like to me anyways


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login