THE BROWNS BOARD WEEKEND
-
For those at the Tailgate Party, We found a pair of Binoculars near Hoorta's car. Did anyone lose a pair of binoculars? Hoorta?
If so, I have them.
-
Keith, Tink
I left you off my list of people I was delighted to see Sunday, I blame it on the jet lag, so sorry. It was great to meet up with you both and I hope we get to do it again soon.
H
-
For those at the Tailgate Party, We found a pair of Binoculars near Hoorta's car. Did anyone lose a pair of binoculars? Hoorta?
If so, I have them.
-
What a weekend....
i had always intended on sending a recap of the weekend for the homos (Hi Zombo) and the rest who couldn't make it. Unfortunately, the details are a little fuzzy about the 40ish hours I spent in Cleveland.
From what I remember....
Skippy and his lovely wife pick me up at my hotel Saturday evening and we had to a local sports bar after dropping his wife off at home. There we meet Ed, Don, Mike (from Atlanta) and Keith (from England). A couple beers and watching the end of the Florida ass kicking (sorry Ballpeen) and the beginning of the Ohio state HS football championship game. Keith, Mike, Skippy and I prepare to leave to head downtown to the Blind Pig....Skippy tries to get the attractive waitress to join us and she is creeped out by the "chick magnet van" and leaves skid marks trying to get away from our table.
We meet up with Howie and G-man at the Blind Pig downtown. Howie calls me "legendary" (which of course I am). Lots of beers and a little while later I start to think that eating dinner would've been a good idea before all this drinking. As we are preparing to leave the "pig", the hot blonde shows up with the boots. Skippy makes every attempt to creep her out as well but thankfully our English friends are there with their accent to smooth things over. The bachellorette party shows up with young girls and they're all wearing plastic penis' (peni? what is the plural of penis?). Howie, Keith and G-man immediately make friends because they're all fascinated by the goofy accent that they all have.
We leave there and freeze our asses off walking up the street to a bar that has no one in it and from there freeze a little more walking to the Tequilla Ranch which is an immediate improvement with the waitresses with hardly anything on, the ice vodka shot contraption with the hot blonde working it. Howie tries to put said blonde in his pocket and take her home and she nearly fits..but not quite.
Beer and more beer follow and soon the bachelorette party show up (clearly they're following us due to the red chick magnet van they heard about) and then more drinks and girls dancing on the bar and jello shots with whip cream follow. Girls trying to ride the mechanical bull and falling on their ass...fat girls who can't even get on the bull is extremely funny and a fat girl who struggles to get on the bull and in her struggles, her top falls down and then nearly falls off when she goes flying off the bull like everyone else. Quick apology to G-man for the two beers he bought us that I gave away to the two girls....sorry buddy...they looked thirsty. At some point we leave there and Skippy drives myself and Mike back towards our hotels (the chick magnet van wasn't working) and we have to make a stop for a "nightcap"...Mike spills his beer and my eyes can't focus at this point and Skippy is picking me up in 7 hours to leave for the tailgate. I talk to my wife for 20 minutes after getting back to my room (probably a mistake) and pass out still in my clothes.
Sunday morning we head to the tailgate and find Howie and G-man sitting in an empty parking lot and I realize that it's damn cold outside and WTF was I thinking. We have to jump the chick magnet van over the barricade to get into the lot (impressive driving skippy). Amazingly enough I actually witnessed Skippy working to carry things and help set up the tailgate so it is true that he does work occasionally at the tailgate. The tailgate is amazing as always...Skippy stole guardian's recipe for potato soup and tries to pass it off as his own, either way it's an amazing breakfast with a miler lite. Ed and Don are the true heroes of the tailgate and the food was tremendous as always.
Lots of drinks...orange shit shots...moonshine from ballpeen...and fun meeting a whole bunch of new members from the board.
The game was better than I thought it would be although so freaking cold there is no way I'm setting foot in the state of Ohio after the month of October ever again.
Now in all seriousness...
Thanks to everyone for making this weekend truly memorable.
Ed and Don...you guys out do yourself with how great the food is.
Hoorta...thanks for bringing the giant coat for me...but I guarentee I'll never be in town when it's cold enough to need to wear that.
Keith...great to see you again..I hope you don't freeze your nuts off at the game tomorrow night.
Howie and G-man.... What can I say...It was a memorable weekend and I hope you guys had as much fun as I had. Let's plan on a trip in September or October next season to do it all again, without the cold.
Ballpeen...thanks for the ticket and the 'shine...I still owe you some stadium beers for the ticket to the game.
Skippy... Thanks for driving me around all weekend long once again. Your willingness to take care of someone from out of town is amazing and it makes the trip for me every year.
I'm sure I'm forgetting others in this...and for that I'm sorry...I'll try to fix it as my mind clears from the liquor induced fog that I'm still working in from the weekend.
Thanks again to everyone who made the weekend so memorable....
-
What a weekend....
i had always intended on sending a recap of the weekend for the homos (Hi Zombo) and the rest who couldn't make it. Unfortunately, the details are a little fuzzy about the 40ish hours I spent in Cleveland.
From what I remember....
Skippy and his lovely wife pick me up at my hotel Saturday evening and we had to a local sports bar after dropping his wife off at home. There we meet Ed, Don, Mike (from Atlanta) and Keith (from England). A couple beers and watching the end of the Florida ass kicking (sorry Ballpeen) and the beginning of the Ohio state HS football championship game. Keith, Mike, Skippy and I prepare to leave to head downtown to the Blind Pig....Skippy tries to get the attractive waitress to join us and she is creeped out by the "chick magnet van" and leaves skid marks trying to get away from our table.
We meet up with Howie and G-man at the Blind Pig downtown. Howie calls me "legendary" (which of course I am). Lots of beers and a little while later I start to think that eating dinner would've been a good idea before all this drinking. As we are preparing to leave the "pig", the hot blonde shows up with the boots. Skippy makes every attempt to creep her out as well but thankfully our English friends are there with their accent to smooth things over. The bachellorette party shows up with young girls and they're all wearing plastic penis' (peni? what is the plural of penis?). Howie, Keith and G-man immediately make friends because they're all fascinated by the goofy accent that they all have.
We leave there and freeze our asses off walking up the street to a bar that has no one in it and from there freeze a little more walking to the Tequilla Ranch which is an immediate improvement with the waitresses with hardly anything on, the ice vodka shot contraption with the hot blonde working it. Howie tries to put said blonde in his pocket and take her home and she nearly fits..but not quite.
Beer and more beer follow and soon the bachelorette party show up (clearly they're following us due to the red chick magnet van they heard about) and then more drinks and girls dancing on the bar and jello shots with whip cream follow. Girls trying to ride the mechanical bull and falling on their ass...fat girls who can't even get on the bull is extremely funny and a fat girl who struggles to get on the bull and in her struggles, her top falls down and then nearly falls off when she goes flying off the bull like everyone else. Quick apology to G-man for the two beers he bought us that I gave away to the two girls....sorry buddy...they looked thirsty. At some point we leave there and Skippy drives myself and Mike back towards our hotels (the chick magnet van wasn't working) and we have to make a stop for a "nightcap"...Mike spills his beer and my eyes can't focus at this point and Skippy is picking me up in 7 hours to leave for the tailgate. I talk to my wife for 20 minutes after getting back to my room (probably a mistake) and pass out still in my clothes.
Sunday morning we head to the tailgate and find Howie and G-man sitting in an empty parking lot and I realize that it's damn cold outside and WTF was I thinking. We have to jump the chick magnet van over the barricade to get into the lot (impressive driving skippy). Amazingly enough I actually witnessed Skippy working to carry things and help set up the tailgate so it is true that he does work occasionally at the tailgate. The tailgate is amazing as always...Skippy stole guardian's recipe for potato soup and tries to pass it off as his own, either way it's an amazing breakfast with a miler lite. Ed and Don are the true heroes of the tailgate and the food was tremendous as always.
Lots of drinks...orange shit shots...moonshine from ballpeen...and fun meeting a whole bunch of new members from the board.
The game was better than I thought it would be although so freaking cold there is no way I'm setting foot in the state of Ohio after the month of October ever again.
Now in all seriousness...
Thanks to everyone for making this weekend truly memorable.
Ed and Don...you guys out do yourself with how great the food is.
Hoorta...thanks for bringing the giant coat for me...but I guarentee I'll never be in town when it's cold enough to need to wear that.
Keith...great to see you again..I hope you don't freeze your nuts off at the game tomorrow night.
Howie and G-man.... What can I say...It was a memorable weekend and I hope you guys had as much fun as I had. Let's plan on a trip in September or October next season to do it all again, without the cold.
Ballpeen...thanks for the ticket and the 'shine...I still owe you some stadium beers for the ticket to the game.
Skippy... Thanks for driving me around all weekend long once again. Your willingness to take care of someone from out of town is amazing and it makes the trip for me every year.
I'm sure I'm forgetting others in this...and for that I'm sorry...I'll try to fix it as my mind clears from the liquor induced fog that I'm still working in from the weekend.
Thanks again to everyone who made the weekend so memorable....
-
-
Zombo said:
Kind of what I figured.... a big dudefest ... you guys go out on the town and all Mark is left wondering is "what is the plural of penis?"Zombo
--Guess I really need to come up next year so we can put the "tail" back into tailgating.
All I know is that when I woke up the next morning, bright and early to brew the potato soup, there was a tight little black-n-white dress and thigh-high boots next to the bed.
Anyone leave a black-n-white skirt and thigh-high boots at my house early Sunday morning?

-
Zombo said:
Kind of what I figured.... a big dudefest ... you guys go out on the town and all Mark is left wondering is "what is the plural of penis?"Zombo
--Guess I really need to come up next year so we can put the "tail" back into tailgating.
someones just jealous that they were too big if a pussy to leave the Florida sunshine.
As I recall the last time you were there we nearly had to call security to wake your sorry ass up to make the tailgate.
You missed a lot of fun, sorry you're regretting the decision to stay home.
-
Zombo said:
Kind of what I figured.... a big dudefest ... you guys go out on the town and all Mark is left wondering is "what is the plural of penis?"Zombo
--Guess I really need to come up next year so we can put the "tail" back into tailgating.
All I know is that when I woke up the next morning, bright and early to brew the potato soup, there was a tight little black-n-white dress and thigh-high boots next to the bed.
Anyone leave a black-n-white skirt and thigh-high boots at my house early Sunday morning?

All I know is that when I woke up the next morning, bright and early to brew the potato soup, there was a tight little black-n-white dress and thigh-high boots next to the bed.
Anyone leave a black-n-white skirt and thigh-high boots at my house early Sunday morning?

Those were in your dreams. And did you get Guardians permission to use his soup recipe?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login