Skip to content

12 Browns players miss practice with the flu

The Browns Board
12 9 1.3k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Zombo said:

    Not surprised. Last time I was in Pittsburgh I got rotgut, herpes and a spastic colon.

    Zombo

    The rotgut and colon issue can be forgiven, the herpes was just plain dumb...we know she couldn't have been very good looking.

  • B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Looks like Swine Flu is this year's Staph Infection over at the Browns training facility.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #4

    im gonna sign up for the browns practice squad.

  • Zombo said:

    Not surprised. Last time I was in Pittsburgh I got rotgut, herpes and a spastic colon.

    Zombo

    The rotgut and colon issue can be forgiven, the herpes was just plain dumb...we know she couldn't have been very good looking.

    SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @ballpeen said:

    The rotgut and colon issue can be forgiven, the herpes was just plain dumb...we know she couldn't have been very good looking.

    Who said it was a she?

  • S SiperBowl wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Zombo said:

    Not surprised. Last time I was in Pittsburgh I got rotgut, herpes and a spastic colon.

    Zombo

    did she give you your money back? 😆

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Not to go off topic but I think its time to get rid of Chansi Stuckey. He is another stone hands!

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #8

    They must of came in contact with Pork Chop. Wow that was a bad joke.

  • @ballpeen said:

    The rotgut and colon issue can be forgiven, the herpes was just plain dumb...we know she couldn't have been very good looking.

    Who said it was a she?

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @supersteelers said:

    Who said it was a she?

    I do know there are a lot of queers roaming the streets of Pittsburgh...like I said, the women already look like men, so why put up with the woman attitude....so I understand why nearly 70% of the males in that town turn the other way, but knowing him I know he at least attempted to give one of those gals a courtesy.....at least it didn't turn in to aids...that is a real risk in that town, almost on parallel with countries in Africa.

  • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Zombo said:

    Not surprised. Last time I was in Pittsburgh I got rotgut, herpes and a spastic colon.

    Zombo

    Yes , but Thats because you roomed with BUBBA in County Lockup !!

  • S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I said "pigs will fly" before a crappy QB like DA would start for the Browns.. and 6 weeks later... swine flu hahaha

  • @supersteelers said:

    Who said it was a she?

    I do know there are a lot of queers roaming the streets of Pittsburgh...like I said, the women already look like men, so why put up with the woman attitude....so I understand why nearly 70% of the males in that town turn the other way, but knowing him I know he at least attempted to give one of those gals a courtesy.....at least it didn't turn in to aids...that is a real risk in that town, almost on parallel with countries in Africa.

    S SiperBowl wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @ballpeen said:

    I do know there are a lot of queers roaming the streets of Pittsburgh...like I said, the women already look like men, so why put up with the woman attitude....so I understand why nearly 70% of the males in that town turn the other way, but knowing him I know he at least attempted to give one of those gals a courtesy.....at least it didn't turn in to aids...that is a real risk in that town, almost on parallel with countries in Africa.

    LMAO!!!