Skip to content

Anderception at it again!!!

The Browns Board
18 9 1.5k
  • He gives a spark.

    How do you start 5/5 then go 1/6?

  • DA is the best player of every team we play. If that is a spark please burn it down.

  • He gives a spark.

    How do you start 5/5 then go 1/6?

    @lemosley01 said:

    He gives a spark.

    How do you start 5/5 then go 1/6?

    Gives a spark my ass! I'm losing my mind here. Does Brady suck worse than this that he won't get this guy out of there? I don't understand at all.

  • @lemosley01 said:

    He gives a spark.

    How do you start 5/5 then go 1/6?

    Gives a spark my ass! I'm losing my mind here. Does Brady suck worse than this that he won't get this guy out of there? I don't understand at all.

    @fitzhume said:

    Gives a spark my ass! I'm losing my mind here. Does Brady suck worse than this that he won't get this guy out of there? I don't understand at all.

    That's correct. Brady sucks more. Didn't you see the team play? It's the receiver's fault DA can't complete a pass; it's Daboll's fault that he isn't playing to DAs strength. It's the announcers fault (somehow).

    It's not Derek's play. Nope. Never has been.

  • He gives a spark.

    How do you start 5/5 then go 1/6?

    @lemosley01 said:

    He gives a spark.

    How do you start 5/5 then go 1/6?

    Because GB made adjustments on defense and decided bring the pressure. His last few passes have been quite ugly!

  • I cannot believe the throw into triple coverage at the end zone... Ok I can believe it ..he does it consistently every week. I can't believe it was not a pick 6

  • @lemosley01 said:

    He gives a spark.

    How do you start 5/5 then go 1/6?

    Because GB made adjustments on defense and decided bring the pressure. His last few passes have been quite ugly!

    @dawg08 said:

    Because GB made adjustments on defense and decided bring the pressure. His last few passes have been quite ugly!

    I'd think a guy with 30 games under his belt would be used to pressure by now.

    I say we give him another 48. At least. We can draft Sam Bradford and screw him up in the meanwhile.

  • If Quinn had thrown into completely obvious triple coverage with a wide open back near the goal line,

    Da supporters would want to drive a humvee out on the field and try to run him down.

    Are the boos worth not paying Quinn the eleven million ?

    Maybe.

    But the football is sad. The defense started out good, and now they seem to be frantically frustrated. And tired already.

  • That was awesome how he didn't hit him on the run, then throws an ever better pass that causes him to stop running and drop down to try and make a play on the ball. Cribbs could have made something out of that fiasco if he hit him on the run.

  • That was awesome how he didn't hit him on the run, then throws an ever better pass that causes him to stop running and drop down to try and make a play on the ball. Cribbs could have made something out of that fiasco if he hit him on the run.

    @fitzhume said:

    That was awesome how he didn't hit him on the run, then throws an ever better pass that causes him to stop running and drop down to try and make a play on the ball. Cribbs could have made something out of that fiasco if he hit him on the run.

    Anderson sucking isn't news to anyone except ate and lums... The only question now is back to quinn or on to ratliff. Quinn still deserves a chance to show progression imo

  • @fitzhume said:

    That was awesome how he didn't hit him on the run, then throws an ever better pass that causes him to stop running and drop down to try and make a play on the ball. Cribbs could have made something out of that fiasco if he hit him on the run.

    Anderson sucking isn't news to anyone except ate and lums... The only question now is back to quinn or on to ratliff. Quinn still deserves a chance to show progression imo

    @clevelandrocks said:

    Anderson sucking isn't news to anyone except ate and lums... The only question now is back to quinn or on to ratliff. Quinn still deserves a chance to show progression imo

    I agree with you. I would like Mangini to explain his decision for sticking with DA.

  • DA's holding his arm! Maybe there's hope.

  • Nice throw, DA! 😆

  • DA's holding his arm! Maybe there's hope.

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    DA's holding his arm! Maybe there's hope.

    At least I wasn't the only one thinking this.

  • @clevelandrocks said:

    Anderson sucking isn't news to anyone except ate and lums... The only question now is back to quinn or on to ratliff. Quinn still deserves a chance to show progression imo

    I agree with you. I would like Mangini to explain his decision for sticking with DA.

    @fitzhume said:

    I agree with you. I would like Mangini to explain his decision for sticking with DA.

    It's easy, if BQ get so many snaps he get 11 mil bonus. Right now it's not about winning or whose better, it's about $$.

  • And more great play in the red zone!! 1st and goal on the 1 and no points!! Nice excecution there!!

  • Boy am I glad I live to far to buy season tickets 😐