Did Brady Quinn Ever Stand a Chance?
-
Get over it people..... Quinn is out. I wish he would take Anderson with him.
-
I agree that Quinn is going to be gone. The question is that Anderson is the worst rated QB in the NFL right now and yet he still plays and he's started around 30 games in the NFL and isn't getting any better. Are the coaches really convinced that there is no way that Quinn might get better after only 6 starts in the league? He might continue to suck and play as shitty as he did at the beginning of this season...but I think there's more chance that a guy with 6 career starts is going to improve as opposed to hoping that a guy with 30 starts is going to become something other than what he's shown.
-
Just like somebody else said."the whole team sucks right now" And most people think Anderson is to blame. I only give him 70% of the blame.
-
I blame Anderson and the play calling for the offense. I think the defense is below average but they aren't getting much help from an offense that scores in the single digits all the time.
I blame Anderson and the play calling for the offense. I think the defense is below average but they aren't getting much help from an offense that scores in the single digits all the time.
Like I said there has GOT to be a reason they are still playing Anderson. I know Quinn is not much better but my point is something has got to be going on behind the doors. There is noway Anderson is our best choice for qb right now. If he is we are in trouble.
-
I'm now convinced that this is mainly about DA and BQ's salary situations. DA is going to cost over 7M next year; I have to imagine he's gone unless he suddenly becomes something he will not become (a quality NFL QB). BQ was to make that big bonus this year for taking 70% of the snaps... sit him another game and that bonus is a moot point. I'm guessing we'll see BQ after the bye. There's really no point in playing him next week.
-
I'm now convinced that this is mainly about DA and BQ's salary situations. DA is going to cost over 7M next year; I have to imagine he's gone unless he suddenly becomes something he will not become (a quality NFL QB). BQ was to make that big bonus this year for taking 70% of the snaps... sit him another game and that bonus is a moot point. I'm guessing we'll see BQ after the bye. There's really no point in playing him next week.
I'm now convinced that this is mainly about DA and BQ's salary situations. DA is going to cost over 7M next year; I have to imagine he's gone unless he suddenly becomes something he will not become (a quality NFL QB). BQ was to make that big bonus this year for taking 70% of the snaps... sit him another game and that bonus is a moot point. I'm guessing we'll see BQ after the bye. There's really no point in playing him next week.
Neither 1 of those 2 losers should be playing
-
Grinder said:
if someone could do the math, how many offensive plays per game on average do the browns run? then you have to break it down per BQ per DA then they have break down the teams left on the schedule and break down how many offensive snaps their opponets have had per game. add subtract multiply and divide = when BQ gets back on the field.mangini's words after todays game, we will have to take a look at the numbers..........?
Forget it. This team will go no where with these 2 quaterbacks. There is noway anybody can defend Quinn or Anderson. Those 2 make me sick. get rid of both of them.
-
Think about this. How many fans were torn apart over these 2 quaterbacks. And it turns out they both suck. And still they want to say crap like "if Brady had this" or "Anderson didn't get this" NO! Enough. they are both horrible. And people still think quinn is a franchise qb??!!? Hell NO! And Anderson couldnt either. Get over it people. We were all wrong
-
I don't disagree that both either are or have been very bad QB's. The difference for me is that one guy has 30 starts in the NFL and the other has 6.
Which one is likely to improve or get better at this point?
If you say the answer is C the third string guy....like I said, I don't disagree with that either but if I'm choosing between Quinn and Anderson, I don't see how playing Anderson does much other than possibly save money.
-
I don't disagree that both either are or have been very bad QB's. The difference for me is that one guy has 30 starts in the NFL and the other has 6.
Which one is likely to improve or get better at this point?
If you say the answer is C the third string guy....like I said, I don't disagree with that either but if I'm choosing between Quinn and Anderson, I don't see how playing Anderson does much other than possibly save money.
I don't disagree that both either are or have been very bad QB's. The difference for me is that one guy has 30 starts in the NFL and the other has 6.
Which one is likely to improve or get better at this point?
If you say the answer is C the third string guy....like I said, I don't disagree with that either but if I'm choosing between Quinn and Anderson, I don't see how playing Anderson does much other than possibly save money.
Well then out of those 2 I have to agree with you. But it is also like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login