Skip to content

Watching the Redskins last night made me feel better

The Browns Board
3 3 512
  • Being a Cleveland fan, I am used to displays of horrific offensive and defensive ineptitude, so I could have swore the Browns just put on skins jerseys last night. As much as I hate to admit, I enjoyed watching the Redskins put on a display of suckitude that rivals our browns. Fumbled snaps: check, redzone turnovers: check, general sense of shooting yourself in the foot immediately following moderate success on the field: check, dumbass of a QB: BIG check. I guess I enjoyed the watching the skins flail around on offense like a wounded Retarded turtle because I saw fans wearing other colors that have to put up with the crap we do. Is that wrong? Maybe it is, sorry skins fans!

  • the difference is that they have coaches that used to work at nursing homes and we have coaches who should only be working at nursing homes.

  • i live in maryland and my girlfriend is a skins fan. so we have really really realy depressing sundays.