Skip to content

What jersey should I get?

The Browns Board
13 10 1.0k
  • Someone was selling a Jersey just about like that one on here about a month ago, except it was white. It was authentic, but they were selling it at a reasonable price

    @atenears said:

    Someone was selling a Jersey just about like that one on here about a month ago, except it was white. It was authentic, but they were selling it at a reasonable price

    I actually Bought THAT Jersey last year for a Good friend... It was a Knock off , but looked great and He loved it. He wears it once a week..Was on an ebay Auction , I got it for $30. All Stitched , Tags and all.

    My 8th grader was home when it came. opened it up and was like WHAT is THIS... I laughed and said I am switching teams . She just stared at me and laughed. Nice Jerset though. I ended up getting a Bradshaw later.

  • Grinder said:

    i tried to buy one of those off ebay and it never came in. what a bunch of crooks. 😠

    was it some dude in Hong Kong ?? It took l6 weeks.... I threatened to cancel the Order finally and He came thru... It was VERY Nice tho...

  • The last 2 jerseys I bought were J.J. and B.E. both in '06. I almost bought a K2 but chickend out.

  • custom made jerseys ftw. can't go wrong ha

  • I need to make a choice to replace my Winslow jersey this year. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Zastudil Jersey. Or maybe Pontbriand. Do you have to pay by the letter for a customised jersey? 😉

  • I need to make a choice to replace my Winslow jersey this year. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Zastudil Jersey. Or maybe Pontbriand. Do you have to pay by the letter for a customised jersey? 😉

    @howiedawg said:

    I need to make a choice to replace my Winslow jersey this year. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Zastudil Jersey. Or maybe Pontbriand. Do you have to pay by the letter for a customised jersey? 😉

    I don't think you have to pay by the letter.

    Howie, if you and G-man want to purchase some things and have them shipped to my address, and retrieve them when you get to the States, let me know and I will give you my address. We could also get out of downtown and I'll take you to a mall in the suburbs while your in-town and you will probably find things a lot cheaper.

  • I bought a LEBRON Browns Jersey (from the commericial) off ebay this Spring. It's a very nice jersey, authentic and I only paid $80. Those things cost like $270 retail.

    tfoCwIfcNjPeMrW.jpg

  • I have been thinking about a Jim Brown Jersey. It kinda looks like this:

    20097102127152351.jpg

    BTW, I was thinking of a cribbs jersey. I love cribbs too!

    @dawgpound3 said:

    I have been thinking about a Jim Brown Jersey. It kinda looks like this:

    20097102127152351.jpg

    BTW, I was thinking of a cribbs jersey. I love cribbs too!

    That is a good looking jersey....it is the correct color. We need to go back to that and dump the dark brown we currently wear.

  • you can yahho search "cheap nfl jerseys" and get sewn ones for 45 bucks. they are from china so they will take a week or two to ship. i got a jim brown and an ozzie newsome one because they can't be traded or leave due to free agency. they don't have a berie one that is cheap yet.

  • My suggestion is to always buy the "classic" jersey. Jim Brown, Otto Graham, Ozzie Newsome.....Hall of Fame guys...someone you know that you will not have wasted your money on the purchase.

  • i got an authentic Troy Polamau jersey for $16 from lightinthebox.com but i dont think they sell them anymore. it is a china wholesale warehouse