Skip to content

End of a Grading Period

The Browns Board
8 7 891
  • My kid"s grading period ends this week. Perhaps it is time to give a grade to this team. as well. Here are the subjects for all y'all, the new teachers in town, to assess. Give the typical A,B,C,D,F scores:

    Owner

    GM

    Head Coach

    Quarterback

    Coordinators

    Offense

    Defense

    Special Teams

    Intangibles

    (All I can say is that I suspect that my sons college grades in courses like Japanese, Biology, Dynamic Enegy Systems (biolab), China in Transition, Medieval History, or my daughters Math, English, Science, History etc. grades will be better than the scores the Browns earn.

  • They all get F's except for special teams who get an A

  • They all get F's except for special teams who get an A

    @mark-o said:

    They all get F's except for special teams who get an A

    I disagree. I'd give the defense a slightly better grade. They lack talent but I like their energy. They're still giving good effort in the face of a miserable season. The defense would probably be enough to pull "intangibles" completely out of the cellar.

    Is there such a grade as F-?

  • My kid"s grading period ends this week. Perhaps it is time to give a grade to this team. as well. Here are the subjects for all y'all, the new teachers in town, to assess. Give the typical A,B,C,D,F scores:

    Owner

    GM

    Head Coach

    Quarterback

    Coordinators

    Offense

    Defense

    Special Teams

    Intangibles

    (All I can say is that I suspect that my sons college grades in courses like Japanese, Biology, Dynamic Enegy Systems (biolab), China in Transition, Medieval History, or my daughters Math, English, Science, History etc. grades will be better than the scores the Browns earn.

    @the-gipper said:

    My kid"s grading period ends this week. Perhaps it is time to give a grade to this team. as well. Here are the subjects for all y'all, the new teachers in town, to assess. Give the typical A,B,C,D,F scores:

    Owner F

    GM F

    Head Coach D

    Quarterback F

    Coordinators

    Offense F

    Defense D

    Special Teams B

    Intangibles D

    (All I can say is that I suspect that my sons college grades in courses like Japanese, Biology, Dynamic Enegy Systems (biolab), China in Transition, Medieval History, or my daughters Math, English, Science, History etc. grades will be better than the scores the Browns earn.

  • My kid"s grading period ends this week. Perhaps it is time to give a grade to this team. as well. Here are the subjects for all y'all, the new teachers in town, to assess. Give the typical A,B,C,D,F scores:

    Owner

    GM

    Head Coach

    Quarterback

    Coordinators

    Offense

    Defense

    Special Teams

    Intangibles

    (All I can say is that I suspect that my sons college grades in courses like Japanese, Biology, Dynamic Enegy Systems (biolab), China in Transition, Medieval History, or my daughters Math, English, Science, History etc. grades will be better than the scores the Browns earn.

    @the-gipper said:

    My kid"s grading period ends this week. Perhaps it is time to give a grade to this team. as well. Here are the subjects for all y'all, the new teachers in town, to assess. Give the typical A,B,C,D,F scores:

    I guess I should give my own grades on this:

    Owner D. He doesn't get an F because he still has plenty of money to throw around. He just needs to keep doing it but become smarter about it..

    GM Interim grade of D. Only one real contributor out of that last draft.

    Head Coach Interim grade D. He needs more to work with, and more time, but it is a "right here, right now" league, so he can hardly be given anything better.

    Quarterback DA definitely gets an F, as he is headed for an historically bad season. The worst in Browns history.

    Coordinators D- Neither of them have shown much worth in their schemes

    Offense D At least they have had a couple of 100 yd rushing days out of their RBs.

    Defense F As much as we have bitched about the QBs and the Offense (rightfully so) the D is rated 32d in the league.

    Special Teams B yes our best performers have been the punter, long snapper, and kick returner

    Intangibles D No esprit de corps on this bunch. Mangini's baby belichick act doesn't help. Let's hope like BB things start to sink in

    (All I can say is that I suspect that my sons college grades in courses like Japanese, Biology, Dynamic Enegy Systems (biolab), China in Transition, Medieval History, or my daughters Math, English, Science, History etc. grades will be better than the scores the Browns earn.

  • grades? why bother?

    In last two games, they've been out-gained, 1,003 yards to 336!

    that's a solid F-

  • Straight F's across the board minus the ST they get a B+....😉

  • My kid"s grading period ends this week. Perhaps it is time to give a grade to this team. as well. Here are the subjects for all y'all, the new teachers in town, to assess. Give the typical A,B,C,D,F scores:

    Owner

    GM

    Head Coach

    Quarterback

    Coordinators

    Offense

    Defense

    Special Teams

    Intangibles

    (All I can say is that I suspect that my sons college grades in courses like Japanese, Biology, Dynamic Enegy Systems (biolab), China in Transition, Medieval History, or my daughters Math, English, Science, History etc. grades will be better than the scores the Browns earn.

    @the-gipper said:

    My kid"s grading period ends this week. Perhaps it is time to give a grade to this team. as well. Here are the subjects for all y'all, the new teachers in town, to assess. Give the typical A,B,C,D,F scores:

    Owner

    F

    GM

    C

    Head Coach

    C

    Quarterback

    F-

    Coordinators

    F on offense C on defense

    Offense

    F

    Defense

    D+

    Special Teams

    A-

    Intangibles

    F

    (All I can say is that I suspect that my sons college grades in courses like Japanese, Biology, Dynamic Enegy Systems (biolab), China in Transition, Medieval History, or my daughters Math, English, Science, History etc. grades will be better than the scores the Browns earn.