We Need to Get this Guy!
-
I know we are building for the future with mangini. This guy is going to be a killer on D in a few years.
-
Lol, should I feel bad for hitting replay 10 times?
-
Lol, should I feel bad for hitting replay 10 times?
-
I hope those coaches knew what they were doing cuz both those kids need to learn quickly how to keep their heads up when making a stick. They have serious neck injury awaiting if they don't.
The head is not a battering ram.
-
I heard Pop Warner fined that kid 1 video game and 3 G.I. Joes for that hit.
-
I know we are building for the future with mangini. This guy is going to be a killer on D in a few years.
-
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923873
we need THAT guy
-
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923873
we need THAT guy
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923873
we need THAT guy
Why would someone throw the ball that way? It looked like the WR was wide open for any sort of conventional pass. the only thing I guess you can say is that it faked the defense out.
-
At least it would be entertaining to try things like that, seems like we would produce the same results either way right now
-
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923873
we need THAT guy
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923873
we need THAT guy
Man, I'm such a contrarian today... but if anyone has the background on this, this was in the 4th quarter of 58-0 high school game. That coach needs to have his head examined.
He's lucky that someone didn't take a cheap shot at his quarterback. And frankly, I'm really surprised it didn't happen. Any coach that thinks it's funny to embarrass kids like that is in the wrong line of work.
Why take a one-sided game and make it personal?
I hate being a curmudgeon.
-jj
-
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923873
we need THAT guy
Man, I'm such a contrarian today... but if anyone has the background on this, this was in the 4th quarter of 58-0 high school game. That coach needs to have his head examined.
He's lucky that someone didn't take a cheap shot at his quarterback. And frankly, I'm really surprised it didn't happen. Any coach that thinks it's funny to embarrass kids like that is in the wrong line of work.
Why take a one-sided game and make it personal?
I hate being a curmudgeon.
-jj
Man, I'm such a contrarian today... but if anyone has the background on this, this was in the 4th quarter of 58-0 high school game. That coach needs to have his head examined.
He's lucky that someone didn't take a cheap shot at his quarterback. And frankly, I'm really surprised it didn't happen. Any coach that thinks it's funny to embarrass kids like that is in the wrong line of work.
Why take a one-sided game and make it personal?
I hate being a curmudgeon.
-jj
I saw the same thing. In all honesty, the coach or whoever allowed the play to happen should be suspended. This is the problem with sports - no gamesmanship.
58-0. It's kind of like if some guy was only one rebound away from a triple double and he did a layup at the opposite end of the court to finish it....wouldn't that just be awful?!?
Who was that loser for the Cavs again?
-
And on top of it - this was a TWO-POINT CONVERSION! F'in unbelieveable. If I were coach of the other team I'd keep this one in the back of my head and send 2 gunners on the kickoff to take out the opposing coach in the next game. Just run down the sideline and veer quickly and take his arse out....!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login