Skip to content

The Boycott is stupid as hell

The Browns Board
47 28 4.6k
  • @atenears said:

    Chuck Noll went 1-13 his first year at the helm ... at what point in the season did you big bad ass Steeler fans boycott?

    Chuck Noll in his first year as coach started by drafting two of the best nfl players in history. He continued that and never made stupid decisions like trading away your best talent. What he did the first year was get rid of the "dead wood" on the team and kept the best talent. Pretty much the exact opposite of what Mangini did.

    @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    Chuck Noll in his first year as coach started by drafting two of the best nfl players in history. He continued that and never made stupid decisions like trading away your best talent. What he did the first year was get rid of the "dead wood" on the team and kept the best talent. Pretty much the exact opposite of what Mangini did.

    He was so smart to lose his last 13 games and position his team for the first pick in the draft ... I bet you guys cheered every loss, never wavered ... wow, I wish we had such neat-o fans.

    posers ... Chuck Noll didn't exsist until years later when Football was finally born in Pittsburgh.

  • JMO but I think it is a good idea by dog pound Mike. It sends a message......plus I think the message has really caught on.

    Maybe an anti DA t-shirt too......oh I forgot....it's not his fault at all.

  • boycotting the team is about as effective as not voting [politically]. IMO work within the system to effect the change you want to see. anything else is, well, kinda lazy in all honesty. get your pen out, wear a brown/orange arm band ala kathy, email, make calls...hell, even toilet papering the facility would accomplish more. boycotts hurt players, identity, and team pride.

    never betray those that like you. EMPOWER THEM.

  • JMO but I think it is a good idea by dog pound Mike. It sends a message......plus I think the message has really caught on.

    Maybe an anti DA t-shirt too......oh I forgot....it's not his fault at all.

    @buster said:

    JMO but I think it is a good idea by dog pound Mike. It sends a message......plus I think the message has really caught on.

    Maybe an anti DA t-shirt too......oh I forgot....it's not his fault at all.

    if i ever see Dog Pound Mike in person i'm gonna punch him in his fat gut. how about that message?

    just on principle alone, screw that dude.

  • The Boycott is stupid for sure. It only embarrasses our past and our history of being one of the best fans of the game. It does nothing to make the owner realize cos he already got our money. Think logically and the answer lies right there.

  • I think it's going to happen, it's all over the media now...........maybe there will be a few party pooping fans that disagree.....but whatever.

    I'm surprised at all the negativity towards dog pound Mike. No.....I don't know him, but am I missing something?

  • I think it's going to happen, it's all over the media now...........maybe there will be a few party pooping fans that disagree.....but whatever.

    I'm surprised at all the negativity towards dog pound Mike. No.....I don't know him, but am I missing something?

    @buster said:

    I think it's going to happen, it's all over the media now...........maybe there will be a few party pooping fans that disagree.....but whatever.

    I'm surprised at all the negativity towards dog pound Mike. No.....I don't know him, but am I missing something?

    yeah he's a very dedicated browns fan who I hear travels around the country to away browns games, most of you criticizing him probably aren't near his level of dedication.

    @peterbell said:

    This team was total f**king garbage last year, undisciplined, lazy ass, prima donna's.

    There was no accountability from anyone..The roster was f**kin trash. 26 guys that

    released from last years team only f**kin 2 of them NOW have NFL jobs..WTF does

    that tell you..There's probably still a few left...yes?..You cannot flip an entire NFL roster in

    one freakin year..its not possible..Mangini is playing the rookies, using Cribbs more, The defense

    has played well for long stretches, Mack and Masaquai look like the real deal

    Brown Fans..Don't let the media, local or national hoodwink you into not supporting your team.

    We have 11 picks next year thanks to Mangini and Kokinis, so give them some f**kin time to do the job.

    There ain't no f**kin magic wand here people. Smart planning and rebuilding a roster is the only way

    to make this team competitive..The Redskins keep trying to buy that playoff team..How's that working out

    for them. Its f**kin not, They are in cap hell and they suck.

    Every Brown fan alive should have howled at that a**hole Savage..HE PUT US IN THIS POSTION NOT MANGINI AND KOKINIS. A

    BUNCH OF THOSE GUYS THEY CUT WERE SAVAGE'S DRAFT PICKS AND THEY CAN'T EVEN GET JOBS IN THE

    F**KIN LEAGUE NOW

    My apologies for all the curses but I'm sick and tired of this negative bulls**t..The Brown are OUR team

    You think any of those journalist are Browns fans..hell no there not.They know if they bring up the Browns

    or Mangini it gets them press coverage everywhere..Its self serving BS by people with NO knowledge of

    how to build an NFL franchise..Mangini has seen it done in NE and HE DID IT in NY and Kokinis was a huge

    part of it in Baltimore..Have some FAITH and patience people..What happen the last 10 years here is not

    EM or GK fault.

    peterbell

    I also agree with most of this post minus the fact that Massaquoi looks like a #2 receiver at best.