Browns vs Bears
-
Well Dawson just showed us he sucks. Put Billy back in. Sorry I couldnt hold that one in lmao
-
what happen on the PAT?
-
what happen on the PAT?
what happen on the PAT?
Blocked
-
This is horrendous
-
STUCKEY CAUGHT A PASS!!!!
-
What a bunch of garbage. Million dollar turds. This is a pro. team? EVERYBODY on the team needs kicked in the balls. Rogers and Cribbs to. Enough is enough. Please NOBODY go to another home game. No matter who the qb is. Tom Brady couldnt even help these losers.
-
Dear God,
Is it asking too much to have a QB who can throw for at least 100 yards a game, complete half of his passes, and not throw an INT?
Love,
Joe
-
What a bunch of garbage. Million dollar turds. This is a pro. team? EVERYBODY on the team needs kicked in the balls. Rogers and Cribbs to. Enough is enough. Please NOBODY go to another home game. No matter who the qb is. Tom Brady couldnt even help these losers.
What a bunch of garbage. Million dollar turds. This is a pro. team? EVERYBODY on the team needs kicked in the balls. Rogers and Cribbs to. Enough is enough. Please NOBODY go to another home game. No matter who the qb is. Tom Brady couldnt even help these losers.
i agree that they ALL deserve several firm shots in the package but i cannot stay away from the browns no matter how bad they suck or how mad they make me. they are like crack to me
-
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME
-
Son of a Bitch, Massoquai fumbles. WTF!!!!! This is getting rediculous
-
why is it when we force turnovers, we go right back and turn it over
-
I hate this goddamn team.
-
Fuk it Im done. Cribbs to. this whole team needs cut. Nobody on this team should make more than 10 dollars a game. Nobody.
-
Fuk it Im done. Cribbs to. this whole team needs cut. Nobody on this team should make more than 10 dollars a game. Nobody.
Fuk it Im done. Cribbs to. this whole team needs cut. Nobody on this team should make more than 10 dollars a game. Nobody.
The sickening irony is taxpayers subsidize stadiums and the millionaire's salaries. If you quit supporting your team i.e stop spending money on them through ticket sales, parking, jersey sales, stadium leases, etc.. you are called a sellout.
-
I want to get my bat and just start hitting every Pissburgh fan I see
-
Fuk it Im done. Cribbs to. this whole team needs cut. Nobody on this team should make more than 10 dollars a game. Nobody.
The sickening irony is taxpayers subsidize stadiums and the millionaire's salaries. If you quit supporting your team i.e stop spending money on them through ticket sales, parking, jersey sales, stadium leases, etc.. you are called a sellout.
The sickening irony is taxpayers subsidize stadiums and the millionaire's salaries. If you quit supporting your team i.e stop spending money on them through ticket sales, parking, jersey sales, stadium leases, etc.. you are called a sellout.
Im coverd every sunday in brown and orange. And this is the thanks we get from our players
-
Im not gonna bitch. I mean, im a Cleveland Browns fan. I signed up for seasons like this the second I was birthed in Akron
-
Im not gonna bitch. I mean, im a Cleveland Browns fan. I signed up for seasons like this the second I was birthed in Akron
Im not gonna bitch. I mean, im a Cleveland Browns fan. I signed up for seasons like this the second I was birthed in Akron
No man no of us should have to deal with this. Is it to much to ask for us to keep it close. I mean I would be thrilled to have a 7 and 9 season at this point
-
Imagine that. Bears lined up on the one now!
-
Imagine that. Bears lined up on the one now!
Imagine that. Bears lined up on the one now!
Why should our D even try? we just hand the ball over anyway
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login