Skip to content

49ers Hungry for some Anderception!!!

The Browns Board
37 22 2.5k
  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Why would anyone trade for him anyways, the Browns are cutting him at the end of the season right?

    Quinn fan would hope so, but no, he won't get cut.

    I wasn't able to find anything on DA on 49er boards. Most 49er fans actually seem as happy with Shaun Hill's losing effort as Brady's Ladies are about the loss to Denver.

    Really? So you don't know how to use the computer you are using? If you can't use google or any other search engine, how the hell did you find this place?

    http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/sh ... ?p=1916557

    All I had to do was search "49ers forums derek anderson" and it's the first thing.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Why would anyone trade for him anyways, the Browns are cutting him at the end of the season right?

    Quinn fan would hope so, but no, he won't get cut.

    I wasn't able to find anything on DA on 49er boards. Most 49er fans actually seem as happy with Shaun Hill's losing effort as Brady's Ladies are about the loss to Denver.

    Lums,

    Do us all a favor and you and Atenears go and scout the 49ers board and don't come back until you've got something intelligent to say.

    Well that takes care of that!!!

  • \ said:

    Lums,

    Do us all a favor and you and Atenears go and scout the 49ers board and don't come back until you've got something intelligent to say.

    Well that takes care of that!!!

    Atenears owns this board, literally.

    dumbshit.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Lums,

    Do us all a favor and you and Atenears go and scout the 49ers board and don't come back until you've got something intelligent to say.

    Well that takes care of that!!!

    Atenears owns this board, literally.

    dumbshit.

    And Modell owned the Browns. What are you still doing here?

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Lums,

    Do us all a favor and you and Atenears go and scout the 49ers board and don't come back until you've got something intelligent to say.

    Well that takes care of that!!!

    Atenears owns this board, literally.

    dumbshit.

    CUmbergh, why are you still alive?

  • I hope wherever Anderson goes (as long as its the NFC) that he kicks ass. He wasn't the right fit for the Browns, but there's got to be a team out there who can make use of his skills.

  • \ said:

    I hope wherever Anderson goes (as long as its the NFC) that he kicks ass. He wasn't the right fit for the Browns, but there's got to be a team out there who can make use of his skills.

    Im telling ya, I believe Min is the place for DA. With there run strength it will be hard to take away the deep ball and effectivly stop Peterson, which is hard to do anyway.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Why would anyone trade for him anyways, the Browns are cutting him at the end of the season right?

    Quinn fan would hope so, but no, he won't get cut.

    I wasn't able to find anything on DA on 49er boards. Most 49er fans actually seem as happy with Shaun Hill's losing effort as Brady's Ladies are about the loss to Denver.

    Hey Lum, I realize you are a huge fan of DA ....however I don't understand why anyone would trade for him. And I would be happy to keep DA as a backup as long as his contract is renegotiated obviously. Thing is, I don't see DA renegotiating, I see him just waiting to get cut and playing the market. I am sure he feels he can get more than back-up money. Someone please tell me why a team would trade for him? (unless they feel they have a very good chance of restructuring the contract and keeping him off the market) Or maybe DA would agree to restructure with the Browns, in order to go somewhere and be a starter. (at least until they pull the plug on him and call it a season) I dunno, if I am DA I am hitting the market and seeing who might overpay for me.

  • I really do think he's the next Vinnie Testaverde, which is not a bad gig if you don't mind the travel.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Why would anyone trade for him anyways, the Browns are cutting him at the end of the season right?

    Quinn fan would hope so, but no, he won't get cut.

    I wasn't able to find anything on DA on 49er boards. Most 49er fans actually seem as happy with Shaun Hill's losing effort as Brady's Ladies are about the loss to Denver.

    You're right Lum. icon_e_smile.gif He'll be released. There is no way in hell the Browns will pay the $5 million roster bonus due to DA in March if he's not the starter.

  • Folks, add the loser to your foes list and never have to see his posts again, unless someone quotes them.

    Stop quoting him, too. Eventually he'll get tired of being ignored and leave.

  • \ said:

    I really do think he's the next Vinnie Testaverde, which is not a bad gig if you don't mind the travel.

    icon_lol.gif

  • If something bad happens to Quinn, then you know a staph infection will follow. DA isn't going anywhere until Quinn makes it through the season or we find a capable back-up.

    Can you imagine turning the team over to Dorsey next season if we had neither guy?

  • I don't think Tim will leave early.

  • \ said:

    Personnel types aren't high on Anderson, who is the same guy he was in college... and that led to being a sixth round pick. His fifteen minutes of fame ended about 16 starts ago. They say he can't get through his reads, locks in on one receiver, has zero mobility or pocket presence, and loses the strike zone really badly.

    I think we MIGHT get a low 2nd or a high 3rd. No guarantee.

    I doubt that. Usuually teams don't take a big risk on shitty quarterback who has shown flashes of promise until the fourth round, maybe late third. Thus I feel DA is worth maybe a fifth.

  • \ said:

    I don't think Tim will leave early.

    I dont know why anyone whould think his game will translate to the pros anyway.

  • \ said:

    If something bad happens to Quinn, then you know a staph infection will follow. DA isn't going anywhere until Quinn makes it through the season or we find a capable back-up.

    Can you imagine turning the team over to Dorsey next season if we had neither guy?

    I wonder how opposed people would be to that scenario?(DA as our back-up) DA has got to know his weaknesses, if the guy restructures his deal to stick around and back up Quinn. It sounds like a win-win. Do you really think DA can hold a starting gig somewhere else? Whatever team that picks up DA is going to need a top ranked defense.

  • the team that picks up DA will need to play defensive players on offense.

  • Thats a shot in the dark thinking that someone would pass on a chance to have Tim Tebow or a Matt Stafford for a Derrick Anderson.

    that would be like commiting suicide as a gm

  • the team that picks up DA is going to have one sorry ass excuse for a human being joining their forum's ranks