Skip to content

Did I really see this?

The Browns Board
13 10 1.6k
  • That's what you found embarrassing? I absolutely LOVED it, great defensive stand (they were only down 17, 23-6 at the time) and he was has fired up has his guys. Loved it.

  • If you were or ever have been a soldier you would understand...never give up; never take shit from a loud mouth bully

  • In Cutlers post-game Press Conference, he praised Coach Ryan, said he was one of the great Defensive coaches in the league and had a lot of respect for him from his days in Denver and Ryan's in Oakland.

  • and in Ryan's press conference our DC essentially did the same. they are fierce competitors...men with passion...these are things guys with remote control callouses on their hands will never be able to relate to.

  • Maybe this is why they dont hire women or sissy men to be coaches.

    This is a Mans game. Man up!

  • loved it. Our D cord. has more passion than the players.

  • Did I really see our Defensive coordinator "talking trash" with the starting QB of our opponent?

    Please tell me I didn't.

    At 1-6, losing by 20 pts, our fat Defensive coordinator starts jawing with the other team?

    If that is ignored by Mangini, Learner, and the rest, that is a shame.

    embarrassing!

    The Soldier said:

    Did I really see our Defensive coordinator "talking trash" with the starting QB of our opponent?

    Please tell me I didn't.

    At 1-6, losing by 20 pts, our fat Defensive coordinator starts jawing with the other team?

    If that is ignored by Mangini, Learner, and the rest, that is a shame.

    embarrassing!

    You're an embarrassment to us. You're like Edwards when he chastised Russell for that awesome hit on Ocho Cinco.

  • I guess this is what you guys like. I'm for a winning team.

    You guys REALLY don't know the game.

    I don't see GREAT defensive coordinators like Dick Lebeau doing this type of thing? Marvin Lewis? (yea, he was a great defensive coordinator) Tony Dungy?

    You guys hope he talks trash to Flaco next game? That is going to be great! I can just see it, as Flaco completes a pass, our d-coordinator trash talking him! PRICELESS!

  • I guess this is what you guys like. I'm for a winning team.

    You guys REALLY don't know the game.

    I don't see GREAT defensive coordinators like Dick Lebeau doing this type of thing? Marvin Lewis? (yea, he was a great defensive coordinator) Tony Dungy?

    You guys hope he talks trash to Flaco next game? That is going to be great! I can just see it, as Flaco completes a pass, our d-coordinator trash talking him! PRICELESS!

    The Soldier said:

    I guess this is what you guys like. I'm for a winning team.

    You guys REALLY don't know the game.

    I don't see GREAT defensive coordinators like Dick Lebeau doing this type of thing? Marvin Lewis? (yea, he was a great defensive coordinator) Tony Dungy?

    You guys hope he talks trash to Flaco next game? That is going to be great! I can just see it, as Flaco completes a pass, our d-coordinator trash talking him! PRICELESS!

    if there were a camera affixed upon any of those guys all game long you'd see more than you can imagine.

  • Hahahahaha! I love it, of all things to start a thread on...

    Let's not worry about how atrocious our offense looks or how DA looks like Forrest Gump in the pocket. Oh and how can I forget that our OC couldn't play call his way out of a wet paper bag.

    Yes, let's just rip into the one guy who showed more intensity than anyone on the field.

    Regardless of the score, I liked it.

  • I guess this is what you guys like. I'm for a winning team.

    You guys REALLY don't know the game.

    I don't see GREAT defensive coordinators like Dick Lebeau doing this type of thing? Marvin Lewis? (yea, he was a great defensive coordinator) Tony Dungy?

    You guys hope he talks trash to Flaco next game? That is going to be great! I can just see it, as Flaco completes a pass, our d-coordinator trash talking him! PRICELESS!

    The Soldier said:

    I guess this is what you guys like. I'm for a winning team.

    You guys REALLY don't know the game.

    I don't see GREAT defensive coordinators like Dick Lebeau doing this type of thing? Marvin Lewis? (yea, he was a great defensive coordinator) Tony Dungy?

    You guys hope he talks trash to Flaco next game? That is going to be great! I can just see it, as Flaco completes a pass, our d-coordinator trash talking him! PRICELESS!

    Shall we add a little more chees to go with the wine here.

    We have larger problems than hair boy jumping down the throat of the opponets qb.

    here is your cheese

  • Did I really see our Defensive coordinator "talking trash" with the starting QB of our opponent?

    Please tell me I didn't.

    At 1-6, losing by 20 pts, our fat Defensive coordinator starts jawing with the other team?

    If that is ignored by Mangini, Learner, and the rest, that is a shame.

    embarrassing!

    The Soldier said:

    Did I really see our Defensive coordinator "talking trash" with the starting QB of our opponent?

    Please tell me I didn't.

    At 1-6, losing by 20 pts, our fat Defensive coordinator starts jawing with the other team?

    If that is ignored by Mangini, Learner, and the rest, that is a shame.

    embarrassing!

    I didn't find it embarrassing. I found it refreshing that there was some emotion on the sidelines. The defense is the only part of this team that's shown any life despite the lack of talent.