Good Monday Morning Everyone
-
What a great weekend is approaching. We get two full days off this week, with no kick in the groin on Sunday.
I've never been so happy to be without my Brownies playing as I am this week.
I think I might insulate some windows this weekend.
Prepare the garage for winter, winterize the lawn mower and tighten up bolts on the snow blower and get'er tuned-up. I try to get anything off the garage floor that may get wet from melting snow and ice.
Finish off raking them leaves off the lawn.
I may even do something with the kids on Sunday. Dave-n-Busters?
Man, so much to do and only ONE Bye-week.
AHhhhhh ... today feels great, the first day of Bye-Week!
Enjoy folks!
drinks.gifbeach.gif
-
u will spend more time over here in the forums secretly hoping that there was a game to watch

-
Well, since I am so obsessed with the Cleveland Browns like I stated in a previous thread (I would commit suicide if they moved again), I will most likely come down with a fever in this bye week because my body will not be used to going cold turkey with the absence of Browns games.
-
I was at D & B Saturday, that place is great!
I do hear ya man, it will be nice to have a Sunday to be productive for once.
-
Attend the Westside Steve/Easy Street annual Sunday Brunch. Bloody Marys and Screwdrivers all around.
-
Yes, I believe we're all excited with the idea not having to watch a pathetic and depressing browns game this week.

-
Great. I get about 4 hours to do extra jobs around the house and on the farm !
Still have dried beans to pick in the garden...
Install new compost bin over big rock in the ground I never dug up.
Go pick up 14' W x 7' H x 24' L old greenhouse frame my brother-in-law gave us..
.... and install it...
get the old sandblater running and start sandblasting some equipment...
build workshop/office in barn...
finish hay loft floor with 4x8 - 3/4 sheets of OSB board...
Maybe the Browns can go on bye week for two weeks in a row to give Bernie time to get us a new OC.
-
I agree, usually I get the Bye Week Blues but this weekend I'm going to moonwalk naked through my village with a huge smile on my face and enjoy the hours between 6pm and 9pm. Bliss.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login