Skip to content

Trolls...

The Browns Board
24 15 1.6k
  • I took on my first Steeler fan in my entire life as a friend this summer (a female, hot little body but annoying as hell ... if she only wouldn't talk) ... And I never dreamed we would have resident Steeler fans here on the Browns Board. Am I getting older or has times changed?

    Can your kin at least wash their hair and brush their teeth once in awhile? It wouldn't be so bad sharing NFL fanship if your people weren't so damn ugly.

    I'm really proud of myself for being mature enough to talk decently with the opposing fans. Something I could not do a year ago.

    @atenears said:

    I took on my first Steeler fan in my entire life as a friend this summer (a female, hot little body but annoying as hell ... if she only wouldn't talk) ... And I never dreamed we would have resident Steeler fans here on the Browns Board. Am I getting older or has times changed?

    Can your kin at least wash their hair and brush their teeth once in awhile? It wouldn't be so bad sharing NFL fanship if your people weren't so damn ugly.

    I'm really proud of myself for being mature enough to talk decently with the opposing fans. Something I could not do a year ago.

    Thats about as Positive a response as I can imagine from you Anteater ! And I have worked IN Cleveland ... PLENTY of Ugly People out there as well Brother ...err cousin.

  • Well Freak you are the only steelers fan on here that I can tolerate. Maybe its because you wear deodarant or brush your teeth. Who knows?

    Better than Yinzer Chuck.

  • OK... I must first apologize for failing to see the deep pain involved in following the Browns. I have always respected the Browns History and Loyal fan following. Look at my record , I have on occasion counter~attack my honor or the Steelers Honor , and can be as brutal as the next guy. But I enjoy many of you guys here for good solid football Conversation. I visit here and Steelernation and steelers .com thats it. There are enough Good Fans here to keep me around 4 years +.

    I Know MANY Steeler (Trolls) Come here to ravage a severely injured Dog (No pun intended). I will personally try to totally avoid the Brownsboard on Sunday , after a loss for you guys , as even normal conversation is at times mistaken as "Gloating" . I am not about that . I don't want to get into an exchange that is totally unnecessary with a solid fan like say a ...ClevelandFan4Life... with stupid words exchanged on both sides. My bad bro...

    Like I said Cleavland fans have been abused by other fans AND their own organization for a long time now. There are Steeler fans who remember the Rivalry for what it was...and CAN be one day. WE wont be caught using terms like Clowns , Stains ..and other disrespectful things. I seriously hope to see you guys on the Upswing. DONT get me wrong I hope we beat you 25 games in a row... or more. But would like to see you rise from the ashes. I have a Bunch of friends who LOVE the Browns. And a Buncha friends who Love the Steelers , thats what you get in Youngstown and Warren Ohio. We all get along and try to Avoid the BS that Lives on our Boards. I seriously want to salute you guys that are Sticking with this team... and remind you that You deserve better. Good luck with the Monday Night Kickoff Sit out ..or what ever its labeled. I think its Time the Cleveland Browns stood up and took notice of their Fans. I dont see it as an embarrassing move... just a desperate move to be noticed and no longer ignored. I am sure there are differing views on this. I hope you guys Unite on some front to be heard though. Finally I am not a wuzz sissy or Punk... I just felt you guys deserved a little respect for your Intense Loyalty !!

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    OK... I must first apologize for failing to see the deep pain involved in following the Browns. I have always respected the Browns History and Loyal fan following. Look at my record , I have on occasion counter~attack my honor or the Steelers Honor , and can be as brutal as the next guy. But I enjoy many of you guys here for good solid football Conversation. I visit here and Steelernation and steelers .com thats it. There are enough Good Fans here to keep me around 4 years +.

    I Know MANY Steeler (Trolls) Come here to ravage a severely injured Dog (No pun intended). I will personally try to totally avoid the Brownsboard on Sunday , after a loss for you guys , as even normal conversation is at times mistaken as "Gloating" . I am not about that . I don't want to get into an exchange that is totally unnecessary with a solid fan like say a ...ClevelandFan4Life... with stupid words exchanged on both sides. My bad bro...

    Like I said Cleavland fans have been abused by other fans AND their own organization for a long time now. There are Steeler fans who remember the Rivalry for what it was...and CAN be one day. WE wont be caught using terms like Clowns , Stains ..and other disrespectful things. I seriously hope to see you guys on the Upswing. DONT get me wrong I hope we beat you 25 games in a row... or more. But would like to see you rise from the ashes. I have a Bunch of friends who LOVE the Browns. And a Buncha friends who Love the Steelers , thats what you get in Youngstown and Warren Ohio. We all get along and try to Avoid the BS that Lives on our Boards. I seriously want to salute you guys that are Sticking with this team... and remind you that You deserve better. Good luck with the Monday Night Kickoff Sit out ..or what ever its labeled. I think its Time the Cleveland Browns stood up and took notice of their Fans. I dont see it as an embarrassing move... just a desperate move to be noticed and no longer ignored. I am sure there are differing views on this. I hope you guys Unite on some front to be heard though. Finally I am not a wuzz sissy or Punk... I just felt you guys deserved a little respect for your Intense Loyalty !!

    lol, wait, that wasn't in response to my comment in the kokinis thread, right? don't take me srsly.

  • thanks freak. my dad's family is from pittsburgh and know that there are some cool fans out there. i'm glad we have at least one of them on this board.

  • OK... I must first apologize for failing to see the deep pain involved in following the Browns. I have always respected the Browns History and Loyal fan following. Look at my record , I have on occasion counter~attack my honor or the Steelers Honor , and can be as brutal as the next guy. But I enjoy many of you guys here for good solid football Conversation. I visit here and Steelernation and steelers .com thats it. There are enough Good Fans here to keep me around 4 years +.

    I Know MANY Steeler (Trolls) Come here to ravage a severely injured Dog (No pun intended). I will personally try to totally avoid the Brownsboard on Sunday , after a loss for you guys , as even normal conversation is at times mistaken as "Gloating" . I am not about that . I don't want to get into an exchange that is totally unnecessary with a solid fan like say a ...ClevelandFan4Life... with stupid words exchanged on both sides. My bad bro...

    Like I said Cleavland fans have been abused by other fans AND their own organization for a long time now. There are Steeler fans who remember the Rivalry for what it was...and CAN be one day. WE wont be caught using terms like Clowns , Stains ..and other disrespectful things. I seriously hope to see you guys on the Upswing. DONT get me wrong I hope we beat you 25 games in a row... or more. But would like to see you rise from the ashes. I have a Bunch of friends who LOVE the Browns. And a Buncha friends who Love the Steelers , thats what you get in Youngstown and Warren Ohio. We all get along and try to Avoid the BS that Lives on our Boards. I seriously want to salute you guys that are Sticking with this team... and remind you that You deserve better. Good luck with the Monday Night Kickoff Sit out ..or what ever its labeled. I think its Time the Cleveland Browns stood up and took notice of their Fans. I dont see it as an embarrassing move... just a desperate move to be noticed and no longer ignored. I am sure there are differing views on this. I hope you guys Unite on some front to be heard though. Finally I am not a wuzz sissy or Punk... I just felt you guys deserved a little respect for your Intense Loyalty !!

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    OK... I must first apologize for failing to see the deep pain involved in following the Browns. I have always respected the Browns History and Loyal fan following. Look at my record , I have on occasion counter~attack my honor or the Steelers Honor , and can be as brutal as the next guy. But I enjoy many of you guys here for good solid football Conversation. I visit here and Steelernation and steelers .com thats it. There are enough Good Fans here to keep me around 4 years +.

    I Know MANY Steeler (Trolls) Come here to ravage a severely injured Dog (No pun intended). I will personally try to totally avoid the Brownsboard on Sunday , after a loss for you guys , as even normal conversation is at times mistaken as "Gloating" . I am not about that . I don't want to get into an exchange that is totally unnecessary with a solid fan like say a ...ClevelandFan4Life... with stupid words exchanged on both sides. My bad bro...

    Like I said Cleavland fans have been abused by other fans AND their own organization for a long time now. There are Steeler fans who remember the Rivalry for what it was...and CAN be one day. WE wont be caught using terms like Clowns , Stains ..and other disrespectful things. I seriously hope to see you guys on the Upswing. DONT get me wrong I hope we beat you 25 games in a row... or more. But would like to see you rise from the ashes. I have a Bunch of friends who LOVE the Browns. And a Buncha friends who Love the Steelers , thats what you get in Youngstown and Warren Ohio. We all get along and try to Avoid the BS that Lives on our Boards. I seriously want to salute you guys that are Sticking with this team... and remind you that You deserve better. Good luck with the Monday Night Kickoff Sit out ..or what ever its labeled. I think its Time the Cleveland Browns stood up and took notice of their Fans. I dont see it as an embarrassing move... just a desperate move to be noticed and no longer ignored. I am sure there are differing views on this. I hope you guys Unite on some front to be heard though. Finally I am not a wuzz sissy or Punk... I just felt you guys deserved a little respect for your Intense Loyalty !!

    You are such an undercover Browns fan man! Come on out of the closet!

  • @atenears said:

    I took on my first Steeler fan in my entire life as a friend this summer (a female, hot little body but annoying as hell ... if she only wouldn't talk) ... And I never dreamed we would have resident Steeler fans here on the Browns Board. Am I getting older or has times changed?

    Can your kin at least wash their hair and brush their teeth once in awhile? It wouldn't be so bad sharing NFL fanship if your people weren't so damn ugly.

    I'm really proud of myself for being mature enough to talk decently with the opposing fans. Something I could not do a year ago.

    Thats about as Positive a response as I can imagine from you Anteater ! And I have worked IN Cleveland ... PLENTY of Ugly People out there as well Brother ...err cousin.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Thats about as Positive a response as I can imagine from you Anteater ! And I have worked IN Cleveland ... PLENTY of Ugly People out there as well Brother ...err cousin.

    hey don't get any ideas I know what you guys like to do with your cousins....

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    OK... I must first apologize for failing to see the deep pain involved in following the Browns. I have always respected the Browns History and Loyal fan following. Look at my record , I have on occasion counter~attack my honor or the Steelers Honor , and can be as brutal as the next guy. But I enjoy many of you guys here for good solid football Conversation. I visit here and Steelernation and steelers .com thats it. There are enough Good Fans here to keep me around 4 years +.

    I Know MANY Steeler (Trolls) Come here to ravage a severely injured Dog (No pun intended). I will personally try to totally avoid the Brownsboard on Sunday , after a loss for you guys , as even normal conversation is at times mistaken as "Gloating" . I am not about that . I don't want to get into an exchange that is totally unnecessary with a solid fan like say a ...ClevelandFan4Life... with stupid words exchanged on both sides. My bad bro...

    Like I said Cleavland fans have been abused by other fans AND their own organization for a long time now. There are Steeler fans who remember the Rivalry for what it was...and CAN be one day. WE wont be caught using terms like Clowns , Stains ..and other disrespectful things. I seriously hope to see you guys on the Upswing. DONT get me wrong I hope we beat you 25 games in a row... or more. But would like to see you rise from the ashes. I have a Bunch of friends who LOVE the Browns. And a Buncha friends who Love the Steelers , thats what you get in Youngstown and Warren Ohio. We all get along and try to Avoid the BS that Lives on our Boards. I seriously want to salute you guys that are Sticking with this team... and remind you that You deserve better. Good luck with the Monday Night Kickoff Sit out ..or what ever its labeled. I think its Time the Cleveland Browns stood up and took notice of their Fans. I dont see it as an embarrassing move... just a desperate move to be noticed and no longer ignored. I am sure there are differing views on this. I hope you guys Unite on some front to be heard though. Finally I am not a wuzz sissy or Punk... I just felt you guys deserved a little respect for your Intense Loyalty !!

    lol, wait, that wasn't in response to my comment in the kokinis thread, right? don't take me srsly.

    @vaportrail said:

    lol, wait, that wasn't in response to my comment in the kokinis thread, right? don't take me srsly.

    LOL...

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Thats about as Positive a response as I can imagine from you Anteater ! And I have worked IN Cleveland ... PLENTY of Ugly People out there as well Brother ...err cousin.

    hey don't get any ideas I know what you guys like to do with your cousins....

    @blowe said:

    hey don't get any ideas I know what you guys like to do with your cousins....

    well Born in Greater Pittsburgh ... Been in Ohio since 4... ( Spent a good chunk of my summers in W. Pa. Though.) But I have seen some scary People IN Ohio man. But NO NO Ideas ...

  • @blowe said:

    hey don't get any ideas I know what you guys like to do with your cousins....

    well Born in Greater Pittsburgh ... Been in Ohio since 4... ( Spent a good chunk of my summers in W. Pa. Though.) But I have seen some scary People IN Ohio man. But NO NO Ideas ...

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    well Born in Greater Pittsburgh ... Been in Ohio since 4... ( Spent a good chunk of my summers in W. Pa. Though.) But I have seen some scary People IN Ohio man. But NO NO Ideas ...

    they were probably transplanted from P.A. like yourself. LOL

  • Well Freak you are the only steelers fan on here that I can tolerate. Maybe its because you wear deodarant or brush your teeth. Who knows?

    Better than Yinzer Chuck.

    @mr.-t said:

    Well Freak you are the only steelers fan on here that I can tolerate. Maybe its because you wear deodarant or brush your teeth. Who knows?

    Better than Yinzer Chuck.

    Chuck is ok.He lets us all know why Pittsburgh fans are the garbage of earth. No offense to freak of steel

  • Some of my best friends are Steeler fans. Doesn't change the fact that Cowher's SB win over the Seahawks was a debacle . . . or that I think transferring the same power from Mangini to the Chin at a larger price would be the final nail in this franchise's coffin.

    I despise the Steelers because it's fun. Not because they've been good. Or because the Browns have been bad.

    Hell, I've been able to enjoy some serious Patriot beat downs of the Stillers because any team playing the them is my second favorite team that week.

    Have the respect to hate on our team. Or at least to pretend to. I'm an OSU grad and still can manage to hate on Michigan. I don't accept your pity. When it turns around we'll get to completely blow our wads like Sox fans in 2004.

  • My Mom was a Pissburgh fan. I used to work at the Pittsburgh airport. I hated all the people I had to work with and wouldn't even go around my mom on sundays unless Pissburgh lost. But all the scum at the airport did not know how to shut their mouths. I think its a burgh thing

  • My Mom was a Pissburgh fan. I used to work at the Pittsburgh airport. I hated all the people I had to work with and wouldn't even go around my mom on sundays unless Pissburgh lost. But all the scum at the airport did not know how to shut their mouths. I think its a burgh thing

    @medicineman said:

    My Mom was a PITTSBURGH fan. I used to work at the Pittsburgh airport. I hated all the people I had to work with and wouldn't even go around my mom on sundays unless Pissburgh lost. But all the scum at the airport did not know how to shut their mouths. I think its a burgh thing

    Its a FAN thing. I work with Browns Fans who ...regardless of the situation. Like to talk too. Its just a LOT More irritating coming from a "Sore Winner"... Esp. it you team is Losing too much. Fanatic in the House !!

  • As a Steelers die hard, I want nothing more (Except for Steelers SB wins) than the Browns to win 14 games every year for the next 10 years. I really do........but those 2 losses, I want the Browns to lose 51-0 as a reminder of when you luckily beat us by the same score. Who do I want you to lose the 2 games to? The Steelers, aka the backbone of the AFC North division. 95% of all my friends are Browns fans and it has been a long time since we could attack one another fairly even and I miss that feeling.......ahhh good times

  • I love a little trash talk to but Pittsburgh fans bring "over kill" to another level.

  • Remember that when the Browns bolted to become the Ravens, the most disappointed people outside of Cleveland were from Pittsburgh. Since we don't play the game ourselves and have to live vicariously watching the human freaks play on Sundays, it's good to have someone to be the rival. When you think about it the AFC North is the most geographically close division in the NFL. Only the NFC north can rival that claim. The others are too spread out. It's not that far from Baltimore to Cincy.

  • die ravens die !