Skip to content

Who thinks country music and football should NEVER mix?

The Browns Board
28 20 2.4k
  • Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?

    BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?

    Who do you prefer ? Jonas Bros. 😍

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?

    Who do you prefer ? Jonas Bros. 😍

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @brownb499 said:

    Who do you prefer ? Jonas Bros. 😍

    nooo.

    I prefer this 🙂

    I hope you enjoy

  • @brownb499 said:

    Who do you prefer ? Jonas Bros. 😍

    nooo.

    I prefer this 🙂

    I hope you enjoy

    S steel88 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @theclevelandsound said:

    nooo.

    I prefer this 🙂

    I hope you enjoy

    Lol you know rock came from country right

    country=>rock=> 5000 off shoots including death metal

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    nooo.

    I prefer this 🙂

    I hope you enjoy

    Lol you know rock came from country right

    country=>rock=> 5000 off shoots including death metal

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    Lol you know rock came from country right

    country=>rock=> 5000 off shoots including death metal

    I dont actually like that band I posted.

    i do like metal, just not garbage metal like that. And I never said i disrespected country in any way. I just dont like it. So dont try to tell me anything about music; it is my double major.

    😆

  • F Fan Of STEEL 1 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I don't mind country music and football as long as it isn't that "achy breaky whiney heart crap"

  • F flipflop wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Guess Bon Jovi were busy tonight.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I couldn't care less who sings I just want to watch the game.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Its better than rap music or hippyhop whatever they call that nontalent crap

  • Its better than rap music or hippyhop whatever they call that nontalent crap

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mr.-t said:

    Its better than rap music or hippyhop whatever they call that nontalent crap

    Ya I guess I shouldn't have said I don't care who sings. I would rather jump head first off a 20 story building than here 20 seconds of rap

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Hank Williams singing that MNF football song is a tradition.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    nooo.

    I prefer this 🙂

    I hope you enjoy

    Lol you know rock came from country right

    country=>rock=> 5000 off shoots including death metal

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    Lol you know rock came from country right

    country=>rock=> 5000 off shoots including death metal

    it was more or less a fusion of Country and Blues

  • Its better than rap music or hippyhop whatever they call that nontalent crap

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mr.-t said:

    Its better than rap music or hippyhop whatever they call that nontalent crap

    ugh. Don't get me started on that garbage.

  • Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?

    S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?

    I am not much of a country music fan..but I'll take Hank Jr. over Faith Hill butchering a Joan Jett remake every week..

  • Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?

    DumAssWhiteGuyD DumAssWhiteGuy wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?

    I can't stand country music and never could but that being said I would rather Faith Hill or a number of other Country Hotties sing it than Hank JR or Rascall Flats (Big Ten Network coverage). One more reason to DVR games to be able to FF thru the garbage!

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?

    I can't stand country music and never could but that being said I would rather Faith Hill or a number of other Country Hotties sing it than Hank JR or Rascall Flats (Big Ten Network coverage). One more reason to DVR games to be able to FF thru the garbage!

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @dumasswhiteguy said:

    I can't stand country music and never could but that being said I would rather Faith Hill or a number of other Country Hotties sing it than Hank JR or Rascall Flats (Big Ten Network coverage). One more reason to DVR games to be able to FF thru the garbage!

    I love country music and think it goes with everything.

    For the record, I don't consider Rascall Flats country. A bunch of sissy boys who jumped the bandwagon.

  • K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'm certain that the marketing people choose country music for some sort of fan-base-broadening reason.

    I'm with the "could not possibly care less" crowd. Just play ball.

    Now I AM a "Star Spangled Banner" snob. I cannot WAIT for the day when some nobody with a decent voice steps to the mike and says to the crowd. "Please join me in singing our National Anthem."

    In my opinion, it shouldn't be "performed."

  • Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Faith hill isnt bad, and i dont mind looking at her during the pregame song on Sunday nights, but country is just not a football genre. And that fat ugly guy on MNF who does the song before the games is just pitiful. Agree anyone?

    I have read that the fans in TN are about as loud and rowdy as any in the league.

  • LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Country music and football "go together like peas and carrots." I am a fan of all music, but country mixes very well with football. Rap, hip/hop, R&B, blues, jazz, pop...they would not work well. Rock would be okay, but country fits it best!

  • Country music and football "go together like peas and carrots." I am a fan of all music, but country mixes very well with football. Rap, hip/hop, R&B, blues, jazz, pop...they would not work well. Rock would be okay, but country fits it best!

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    Country music and football "go together like peas and carrots." I am a fan of all music, but country mixes very well with football. Rap, hip/hop, R&B, blues, jazz, pop...they would not work well. Rock would be okay, but country fits it best!

    this is what goes well... just make a variation of this theme and im happy, no country please.

  • P professor_g wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I won't say that country music in general is a poor fit; I will say that I'm completely sick of that "ready for some football" MNF song. So sick of it.