Skip to content

Ernie Accorsi to mentor Bernie Kosar

The Browns Board
21 13 2.6k
  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #11

    lets get Tony Grossi for GM. He's smart and loves the Browns and he wont make bad decisions because he doesnt want to get rediculed in the Plain Dealer........... give me a break

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #12

    What they should of did was make Bernie the new OC. That would be interesting.

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Kosar's scope of football knowledge exempts him from comparisons to Grossi.

  • What they should of did was make Bernie the new OC. That would be interesting.

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @speedyd900rr said:

    What they should of did was make Bernie the new OC. That would be interesting.

    i admit i had an affair with that notion myself.

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    What they should of did was make Bernie the new OC. That would be interesting.

    i admit i had an affair with that notion myself.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @sisky-fringo said:

    i admit i had an affair with that notion myself.

    Dude, anyone but Daboll. He is a little kid in a sea of men. By far the worst OC in Browns history. He needs to be fired and promote the QB coach.

  • Watching Bernie throw the ball over here in London back in '89 was what cemented me as a Browns fan, I love the guy and the fact that he can hardly walk anymore because he kept himself hanging in behind a folding pocket for our points BUT can he really be a general manager? I'm not sure I would want him running my business. He'll need advisors everywhere and look what happened to his business and personal life when he let his outside of football advisers run their own agendas?

    Don't shoot me down, I still LOVE the guy and if I ever met him I'd hug tha bastard to death, but GM??????

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #16

    @howiedawg said:

    Watching Bernie throw the ball over here in London back in '89 was what cemented me as a Browns fan, I love the guy and the fact that he can hardly walk anymore because he kept himself hanging in behind a folding pocket for our points BUT can he really be a general manager? I'm not sure I would want him running my business. He'll need advisors everywhere and look what happened to his business and personal life when he let his outside of football advisers run their own agendas?

    Don't shoot me down, I still LOVE the guy and if I ever met him I'd hug tha bastard to death, but GM??????

    Well said Howie. I tried to say something similar in another thread but I like your version better. I'd rather see Kosar coordinating our offense and bringing back some of the FUN style of offense he learned under Lindy Inftante.

    - Tom F.

  • F Fan Of STEEL 1 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    1 post.

    why so many people making posts like this as newbies? Why not just use your real username. It's like someone thinks that if they say something enough, more people will believe it.

  • What they should of did was make Bernie the new OC. That would be interesting.

    daydawg19D daydawg19 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @speedyd900rr said:

    What they should of did was make Bernie the new OC. That would be interesting.

    So that Mangini could overrule everything he tried to do? 🤔

  • @sisky-fringo said:

    i admit i had an affair with that notion myself.

    Dude, anyone but Daboll. He is a little kid in a sea of men. By far the worst OC in Browns history. He needs to be fired and promote the QB coach.

    daydawg19D daydawg19 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Dude, anyone but Daboll. He is a little kid in a sea of men. By far the worst OC in Browns history. He needs to be fired and promote the QB coach.

    Agree, don't see how it could get any worse.

  • B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
    #20

    BUTCH FOR GM! Let him finish what he started!

    butch%20davis.jpg

  • 1 post.

    why so many people making posts like this as newbies? Why not just use your real username. It's like someone thinks that if they say something enough, more people will believe it.

    daydawg19D daydawg19 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    1 post.

    why so many people making posts like this as newbies? Why not just use your real username. It's like someone thinks that if they say something enough, more people will believe it.

    Oops, missed that, thanks.