Ernie Accorsi hired as New Browns GM
-
the new herald who the poster credits with the hiring of Accorsi is about an hour from cleveland in a little sesspool of a town painesville..Not exactly the bastion of cutting edge news... I know.. I used to live there. I guess for a town of 25k it's not a bad paper..but I would hold of on quoting there cutting edge reports.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login