NAME THE HORSE POLL
-
The Browns Board . com will purchase a horse in an upcoming Night at the Races Fundraiser to benefit the Berea Baseball Association Travel Program.
When: Saturday, November 21st
Where: Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds
Time: Doors Open at 6:30pm, Race Begins at 7:30pm
Tickets: $20/per person, include Light Buffet, Draft Beer, pop, deserts
Purchase/Name a Horse: $20
Advertising in Program: $25
Race Sponsors: $50
Full Race Page Sponsor: $100

Get your friends together, buy some horse's and name them yourselves - Come have a great time !!! (outside food and beverage is permitted at your table)
To Benefit: Berea Baseball Association Travel Program, All Teams 8U-16U for the 2010 SEASON
Poll results from the old forum
TheBrownsBoard.com's Horse should be named:
- Lumbergh: 10 votes
- Total Trap Game: 6 votes
- Brady Bitch Shoes: 1 vote
- Slo Lerner: 23 votes
- We'll get'em Next Year: 4 votes
- Horse Balls: 13 votes
- Sleestack: 4 votes
-
i can hear it now... and horse balls is dragging along behind...
-
id really rather have this horse not named after a member of this board. That just shows lack of creativity. Im all for Slo Lerner.
-
Slo Lerner works for me, we are all witnesses.
-
Vote For Horse Balls!
Vote for Horse Balls and I promise to post at least one extremely hot chick in the cheerleader thread every day for the rest of season.
The choice is clear ... only Horse Balls delivers Hotties!
Signed,
Horse Balls
Paid for by the commitee to elect Horse Balls. After all, it's a horse. And he has balls. -
My wife says if I win the contest she will take her top off for the Brownsboard.
Vote for Horse Balls if you want to see Mrs. Balls topless!Horse BallsPaid for by the commitee to elect Horse Balls. After all, it's a horse. And he has balls.
-
Can I get another vote Ima Slo Lerner shoulda voted for horse balls
-
I knew there'd be at least one vote for Sleestack.
"Slo Lerner" is growing on me but I still like "Total Trap Game" the best.
-
What happened to, Mike Hawk ?
I really like, Mike Hawk
I thought everyone liked, Mike Hawk
Mike Hawk,is the best
-
What happened to, Mike Hawk ?
I really like, Mike Hawk
I thought everyone liked, Mike Hawk
Mike Hawk,is the best
What happened to, Mike Hawk ?
I really like, Mike Hawk
I thought everyone liked, Mike Hawk
Mike Hawk,is the best
mike hunt
-
I voted Slo Lerner. Although Mike Hawk would have won if you made that an option.
-
If Slo Lerner wins,I'll wear a dunce cap to the Monday night game with
S
L
O
L
E
R
N
E
R
Down the front of it
-
If Slo Lerner wins,I'll wear a dunce cap to the Monday night game with
S
L
O
L
E
R
N
E
R
Down the front of it
If Slo Lerner wins,I'll wear a dunce cap to the Monday night game with
S
L
O
L
E
R
N
E
R
Down the front of it

-
I voted for Sleestack, but I dont think we need a slow horse who sounds asthmatic.
-
Well, I like Horse Balls and Sleestak...
"slo lerner" is at once a diss at Lerner, and a diss at special education kids, to me.
As much $$$$$$$$$$$$$ as Lerner has spent, he's spent it faster than
he would have ever thought with things not going right for the Browns.
I think we need to restart the poll. GGG
-
Ladies, Vote For me and win a date on the town with everbodys heart-trob!

-
Don't forget, A Horse Balls victory = Hottie every day + Mrs. Ball's boobies + This guy takes a bullet:
Horse Balls
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

