Worst season ever?
-
yup.
-
no, we put up some points against the steelers and ravens. it could get much worse and probably will the next time we play them.
-
yes, our offense is god awful and ruins all entertainment
-
It could always get worse. I would rather have to watch a losing team every sunday then have no team to watch at all.
-
I think Mangini was talking about his bank account and not the team when he said that.
-
I think it is the worst season ever. Maybe its not the worst statistically, but there is something about the way the organization just doesn't seem to give a crap that makes me very upset about this one. I know its paper thin, but I have felt reassured this week that at least someone has lost their job and Lerner is willing to meet with some upset fans.
There have been a lot of bad seasons, but i've always had a little bit of pride in our team - the only thing I'm proud of this year is my own dedication to a complete lost cause. I went to the Bears game in Chicago last week, telling my Bears-fan friends that I actually thought we might see some things that would convince you the Browns were actually trying to lose the game. I didn't see anything on offense to convince me otherwise.
Defense was another story - they are better.
-
I mite be wrong but Im starting to think maybe RAC was not all that bad. They did not have a lot of talent to work with last year but the players seemed to support the staff. After the 07 season we were all stoked. Some can argue about the "soft" teams we played but 10 wins is still 10 wins. That team had "chemistry" and the players for the most part supported each other as well. And just like the douche of a coach we have now wanted to put his own team together. So we are right back to where we were ever since we came back in '99.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
