Tailgating October 2009
-

The infamous "I hate the Steelers" shirt. Ed wouldn't leave home for a Browns game without it!
-

Hey, we're Canadians! What do you expect, eh?"
-

More grinning Canadians.
-

Vince and Doug
-

Unveiling of the "spirit flag."
-

Cleveland skyline before the game.
-
Thanks...I think I saw my arm in one of those pictures!

-
Well, I didn't know who anyone was and our fearless leader was absent and couldn't make introductions.
(Through no fault of his own.) I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was having too much fun eating and visiting with the other folks at the party. We also had to leave a little early because my sister has a health problem that makes walking take a little longer for her. It turns out that the tailgate location close to the Rapid stop got us to the stadium quickly. We also were able to catch a ride on the elevator up to the top. We got to the seats much faster than we expected.I'm sure there will be more/better pics of the December tailgate if anyone is sober enough to operate a camera.
-
I want to come back! It was great seeing you again Kathy. Great to finally meet the Legendary Ballpeen and it's always great to see Ed and Don. I understand Stan got lost in a brothel and missed his flight so that sucked, but I never feel more at home than I do down there in the heart of C-Town.
Doug
-
Miss Cleveland? Come December 4th, 5th, & 6th ...
Thanks for the pictures, Mom.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login