Skip to content

Rod Hood on his stint in Cleveland

The Browns Board
12 10 2.3k
  • wow...not too sure what to say about that. It definitely swayed my opinion on Mangini a bit if it is true. Guy sounds like a total asshole...but at least his team is playing well!! 🙄

  • Lets see a clown who barely found himself a job in the NFL hmmmmI dont think he holds much credence in anything he says.

  • he is an NFL player no matter how good or bad he is

  • he is an NFL player no matter how good or bad he is

    @blowe said:

    he is an NFL player no matter how good or bad he is

    Yeah, and NFL players are known to be grudge holding chatty Kathy's. I'm not saying I don't believe the guy, but I mean, he's playing for his fourth team in a year.

  • Ron Hood will be back in the hood soon.He is at best a practice squad player..if that..Ron hood has serious credibility issues

    DUMP

  • @blowe said:

    he is an NFL player no matter how good or bad he is

    Yeah, and NFL players are known to be grudge holding chatty Kathy's. I'm not saying I don't believe the guy, but I mean, he's playing for his fourth team in a year.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah, and NFL players are known to be grudge holding chatty Kathy's. I'm not saying I don't believe the guy, but I mean, he's playing for his fourth team in a year.

    How many teams have the media/sports pundits played for this year? I'd give what he has to say much more credibility than any of them.

    And yes - he's played for four teams this year....giving him all the more perspective on how teams are run.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah, and NFL players are known to be grudge holding chatty Kathy's. I'm not saying I don't believe the guy, but I mean, he's playing for his fourth team in a year.

    How many teams have the media/sports pundits played for this year? I'd give what he has to say much more credibility than any of them.

    And yes - he's played for four teams this year....giving him all the more perspective on how teams are run.

    @timugen said:

    How many teams have the media/sports pundits played for this year? I'd give what he has to say much more credibility than any of them.

    And yes - he's played for four teams this year....giving him all the more perspective on how teams are run.

    Perhaps. It may also mean that he is only able to judge a team on a superficial level.

  • Man up and speak specifics instead of speaking in riddles. What are you afraid of?

  • Ron Hood will be back in the hood soon.He is at best a practice squad player..if that..Ron hood has serious credibility issues

    DUMP

    I'd say he is a bit more than a practice squad player. Practice squad players don't start for Super Bowl/Conference Championship Teams. He may not be playing well this year, but you can't discount the career he's had to date. He doesn't have credibility issues because of his level of play. He's played on 2 teams (Eagles and Cardinals) that have represented their conference in the Super Bowl. Plus isn't ron, it's rod.

    @peterbell said:

    Ron Hood will be back in the hood soon.He is at best a practice squad player..if that..Ron hood has serious credibility issues

    DUMP

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah, and NFL players are known to be grudge holding chatty Kathy's. I'm not saying I don't believe the guy, but I mean, he's playing for his fourth team in a year.

    How many teams have the media/sports pundits played for this year? I'd give what he has to say much more credibility than any of them.

    And yes - he's played for four teams this year....giving him all the more perspective on how teams are run.

    @timugen said:

    How many teams have the media/sports pundits played for this year? I'd give what he has to say much more credibility than any of them.

    And yes - he's played for four teams this year....giving him all the more perspective on how teams are run.

    The media has played for all of zero teams, which means their views are slightly less biased. If you ask me, it just sounds like Rod is sour over the fact he got dropped by us, and we aren't necessarily filled with talent in the first place. Which makes me believe he wasn't dropped because of lack of production, but maybe because he's got a terrible attitude or something.

  • Ron Hood will be back in the hood soon.He is at best a practice squad player..if that..Ron hood has serious credibility issues

    DUMP

    @peterbell said:

    Ron Hood will be back in the hood soon.He is at best a practice squad player..if that..Ron hood has serious credibility issues

    Hood just picked off his second pass in two weeks. I don't think the Titans will be letting him go any time soon.