Skip to content

Survey Monday 11/9

The Browns Board
21 13 1.3k
  • Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

  • Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    i was down at ohio state all weekend to see some friends. then i came home and watched football for fantasy implications. it was nice watching a pro game where, pre game, i had no idea who was going to win for once.

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    D

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    all of the cleveland radio announcers and al michaels.

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    am i the only one who has no idea what he's talking about?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    a few good men, superbad, saving private ryan, die hard, and dumb and dumber, in that order.

  • Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    Danced round my village naked

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    Can comment really being a limey but I can tell you this, the guy they have on SKY sports over here commenting on every game, Nick Halling, is a complete and utter wanker. he is a Steelers fan and man does it show, I hate him. Tosser, and he's useless at his job, smug bastard.

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    They will hopefully need so much charging that the stadium lights will dim.

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    Whoa, hard one.

    Apocalypse Now

    Fight Club

    The Wrestler

    True Romance

    Taxi Driver

    Lesbian lavatory lust 3

    Ok last film is made up, not a bad idea tho!!

  • Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    As usual, I will answer my own questions:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    Went to a brunch at a friends house, then came home to catch the end of the Bungles beatdown of the Ratbirds.

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    Local: probably Tom Hamilton National: Bob Costas, probably

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    Enough to make them eventually play 7 on 7 football!

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    Perhaps the hardest question I have ever asked: Casablanca, Godfather, Lord of the Ring Trilogy, Pulp Fiction, The Sting

    Second String (or maybe first string?): Back to the Future, Schindler's List, Wizard of Oz, A Clockwork Orange, Ferris Beuhler

  • UH, the "Meatwagon" is that little vehicle that they haul the injured players off the field with. Can't believe you don't know that teminology.

  • OK, for our English friend, we need a few definitions:

    What is the difference between a Tosser, a Wanker, a Pratt, and someone who is a daft prick?

  • OK, for our English friend, we need a few definitions:

    What is the difference between a Tosser, a Wanker, a Pratt, and someone who is a daft prick?

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, for our English friend, we need a few definitions:

    What is the difference between a Tosser, a Wanker, a Pratt, and someone who is a daft prick?

    Ok Gipper, you ask a hard series of questions.

    A Wanker and Tosser are pretty much the same in terms of insult intensity. To describe a third party as either of these things is to suggest that they are disliked due to untrustworthy or devious behavioral characteristics. E.g "All Steelers fans are wankers", "That purple colour on the Ratbirds' uniform makes their fans look like tossers" These are both acceptable uses of the words.

    A Pratt is lower in terms of insult intensity. A pratt is someone who is, in your own stateside parlance, a dork, jerk, dweeb. Not a nice thing to say but being a pratt would not necessarily make them a wanker or tosser.

    A daft prick could be used to affectionately lambast a friend who has done something erroneous. if used to connection to an uninvolved third party it would be akin to confirming them as a loser, someone who rarely gets something right.

    Glad to help whenever called upon to do so.

    Toodle pip. Howie.

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, for our English friend, we need a few definitions:

    What is the difference between a Tosser, a Wanker, a Pratt, and someone who is a daft prick?

    Ok Gipper, you ask a hard series of questions.

    A Wanker and Tosser are pretty much the same in terms of insult intensity. To describe a third party as either of these things is to suggest that they are disliked due to untrustworthy or devious behavioral characteristics. E.g "All Steelers fans are wankers", "That purple colour on the Ratbirds' uniform makes their fans look like tossers" These are both acceptable uses of the words.

    A Pratt is lower in terms of insult intensity. A pratt is someone who is, in your own stateside parlance, a dork, jerk, dweeb. Not a nice thing to say but being a pratt would not necessarily make them a wanker or tosser.

    A daft prick could be used to affectionately lambast a friend who has done something erroneous. if used to connection to an uninvolved third party it would be akin to confirming them as a loser, someone who rarely gets something right.

    Glad to help whenever called upon to do so.

    Toodle pip. Howie.

    @howiedawg said:

    Ok Gipper, you ask a hard series of questions.

    A Wanker and Tosser are pretty much the same in terms of insult intensity. To describe a third party as either of these things is to suggest that they are disliked due to untrustworthy or devious behavioral characteristics. E.g "All Steelers fans are wankers", "That purple colour on the Ratbirds' uniform makes their fans look like tossers" These are both acceptable uses of the words.

    A Pratt is lower in terms of insult intensity. A pratt is someone who is, in your own stateside parlance, a dork, jerk, dweeb. Not nice nice but it would not necessarily make them a wanker or tosser.

    A daft prick could be used to affectionately lambast a friend who has done something erroneous. if used to an uninvolved third party it would be akin to confirming them as a loser, someone who rarely gets something right.

    Glad to help whenever called upon to do so.

    Toodle pip. Howie.

    OK, to boil this down t a little more descriptive language, how about this: A Wanker or a Tosser would be properly described as a Fu**ing Asshole.

    Where a Prat would just be a Dipshit?

    Where a daft prick is just "clueless"

  • Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    Watched Cincy, B-more instead

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a yearD. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    Michael Reghi, Ron Jaworski (just because he's from Youngstown)

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    they miles well keep it on the field

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    not a big movie buff but heres a few I enjoyed Talladega Nights, Step Brother, Without a paddle, The Perfert Storm, We are Marshall, Transformers 2, and my Favorite Boots and Puss oh yea lol

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, for our English friend, we need a few definitions:

    What is the difference between a Tosser, a Wanker, a Pratt, and someone who is a daft prick?

    Ok Gipper, you ask a hard series of questions.

    A Wanker and Tosser are pretty much the same in terms of insult intensity. To describe a third party as either of these things is to suggest that they are disliked due to untrustworthy or devious behavioral characteristics. E.g "All Steelers fans are wankers", "That purple colour on the Ratbirds' uniform makes their fans look like tossers" These are both acceptable uses of the words.

    A Pratt is lower in terms of insult intensity. A pratt is someone who is, in your own stateside parlance, a dork, jerk, dweeb. Not a nice thing to say but being a pratt would not necessarily make them a wanker or tosser.

    A daft prick could be used to affectionately lambast a friend who has done something erroneous. if used to connection to an uninvolved third party it would be akin to confirming them as a loser, someone who rarely gets something right.

    Glad to help whenever called upon to do so.

    Toodle pip. Howie.

    @howiedawg said:

    Ok Gipper, you ask a hard series of questions.

    A Wanker and Tosser are pretty much the same in terms of insult intensity. To describe a third party as either of these things is to suggest that they are disliked due to untrustworthy or devious behavioral characteristics. E.g "All Steelers fans are wankers", "That purple colour on the Ratbirds' uniform makes their fans look like tossers" These are both acceptable uses of the words.

    Toodle pip. Howie.

    Howie this is great thanks. What is a stronger insult than tosser and wanker, that we can use to better describe Savage and Ratbird fans?

  • @howiedawg said:

    Ok Gipper, you ask a hard series of questions.

    A Wanker and Tosser are pretty much the same in terms of insult intensity. To describe a third party as either of these things is to suggest that they are disliked due to untrustworthy or devious behavioral characteristics. E.g "All Steelers fans are wankers", "That purple colour on the Ratbirds' uniform makes their fans look like tossers" These are both acceptable uses of the words.

    A Pratt is lower in terms of insult intensity. A pratt is someone who is, in your own stateside parlance, a dork, jerk, dweeb. Not nice nice but it would not necessarily make them a wanker or tosser.

    A daft prick could be used to affectionately lambast a friend who has done something erroneous. if used to an uninvolved third party it would be akin to confirming them as a loser, someone who rarely gets something right.

    Glad to help whenever called upon to do so.

    Toodle pip. Howie.

    OK, to boil this down t a little more descriptive language, how about this: A Wanker or a Tosser would be properly described as a Fu**ing Asshole.

    Where a Prat would just be a Dipshit?

    Where a daft prick is just "clueless"

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, to boil this down t a little more descriptive language, how about this: A Wanker or a Tosser would be properly described as a Fu**ing Asshole.

    Where a Prat would just be a Dipshit?

    I don't think there is any need to bring swearing into this conversation 🙂

    Almost right. I'd say that a wanker had more parity with a f'ing arsehole (note we never say asshole) than a tosser would. A tosser is more swayed towards someone who you have a venomous dislike for.

    A Prat is not quite a dipshit though, I'd say dipshit has slightly too much insult intensity. Prat has a subtle amicable quality to it that dipshit might not have... I'm not sure. I'll have to try using dipshit more often in conversation in the US and see what reaction it gets.

    My view would be

    Wanker = Jerk Off

    Tosser = Fing Asshole

    Prat = Dufus

    Daft prick = Dipshit

    Hope this helps.

    Ta ta for now.

  • Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    studying for my 2 tests today. I did watch the Chargers Giants game though

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    Joe Tait

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    106

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    The Blues Brothers

  • 1. Read Profootballtalk.com for a different take on the Mangini situation.

    2. A, assuming the hookers are up to code

    3. Austin Carr, Marv Albert

    4. 18, both teams starting OL's and DL's

    5. Pulp Fiction and a new flick, Lesbian Lust in the Lavatory

  • Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    1. Shopping and photo editing

    2. D. I'm the world's unluckiest person where casinos are concerned. Besides, I don't live there.

    3. Don't really have one.

    4. Zero. I never wish for anyone to be hurt.

    5. Cinema Paradiso, Field of Dreams, Bull Durham, Irony of Fate, Being There, The Dish, A Good Year, Jane Austen Book Club, October Sky, Silverado,

    O Brother Where Art Thou, Music from Another Room, Chocolat. I love movies. My 'desert island' list is long.

    Going back to a question of a couple of weeks ago, famous people who graduated from my high school: Admiral Ernest J. King and Major Lofton Henderson (just in time for Veteran's Day) and Toni Morrison.

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, to boil this down t a little more descriptive language, how about this: A Wanker or a Tosser would be properly described as a Fu**ing Asshole.

    Where a Prat would just be a Dipshit?

    I don't think there is any need to bring swearing into this conversation 🙂

    Almost right. I'd say that a wanker had more parity with a f'ing arsehole (note we never say asshole) than a tosser would. A tosser is more swayed towards someone who you have a venomous dislike for.

    A Prat is not quite a dipshit though, I'd say dipshit has slightly too much insult intensity. Prat has a subtle amicable quality to it that dipshit might not have... I'm not sure. I'll have to try using dipshit more often in conversation in the US and see what reaction it gets.

    My view would be

    Wanker = Jerk Off

    Tosser = Fing Asshole

    Prat = Dufus

    Daft prick = Dipshit

    Hope this helps.

    Ta ta for now.

    @howiedawg said:

    Prat = Dufus

    Could be wrong don't some of these mean different things about the country, it's been a while. In Leeds, Prat = Pompus.

  • 1. I'm a closet Bengals fan, so... I want them to lose badly twice a year, but otherwise... How can you not like ochocinco?

    2. I've never gambled because it seems like a waste of money.

    3. Doug Dieken

    4. Once for Hines Ward

    5. Last one I really like was Lost in Translation.

  • Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    1. Fished and worked.

    2. I'll go once in a while

    3. Local Donovan, National Berman.

    4. Whines Hard will get hurt tonight.

    5. Pulp Fiction, Napoleon Dynamite and Rudy

  • This entire time, I thought you were debating on the difference between a tosser, wanker, pratt and draft pick.

    I was legitimately confused for about 30 minutes.

  • Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:

    1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    Took advantage of the weather & went fly fishing

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    D...MAYBE...I am not a gambler, but if YOU are, that's fine with me. I voted in favor.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    Joe Tait & Al Michael

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    NONE

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    Just about ANY John Wayne movie..I know, I'm old!

    Mike

  • 1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?

    Watch other football games.

    2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:

    A. I intend to set up housekeeping there

    B. I will go on a regular basis

    C. I will go a few times a year

    D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it

    E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.

    I don't know I don't live in Ohio.

    3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?

    I don't know about local. Chris Berman in National.

    4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?

    Around 2-5.

    5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.

    Don't have a favorite movie.