Survey Monday 11/9
-
Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:
1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?
2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:
A. I intend to set up housekeeping there
B. I will go on a regular basis
C. I will go a few times a year
D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it
E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.
3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?
4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?
5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.
Here is this weeks survey. Give your answers:
1. As the Browns were on the Bye, what did you do with your Sunday instead of watching them?
Watched all my Fantesy players crapthe bed
2. Ohio has passed putting casinos in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Columbus. Multiple choice: Assuming they get built, how often would you expect to visit the Ohio Casinos:
A. I intend to set up housekeeping there
B. I will go on a regular basis
C. I will go a few times a year
D. I will try it once or twice ever, but that is it
E. You're an evil sinner for even looking at the place and your eyeballs should boil in their sockets.
Have a Hard Rock Casino 15 minutes from me not good
3. Who is your favorite local sportscaster? National Sportscaster?none
4. Broncos and Steelers play tonight. How many trips on and off the field do you hope the meatwagon makes in that game?
none-
5. Tell us what your favorite movies are. Since it is tough to give a single one go ahead and give like 3-5.
Rounders, All Die Hards, 300, Wedding Crashers, The New Star Trek, The Cleveland Browns DVD
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login