Skip to content

Cheap Browns Tickets

The Browns Board
10 10 2.2k
  • $9 for decent seats to a Monday Night Football Game?

    Seriously, I'm eyeballing taking the kids down for the Monday Nighter, buying 4 tickets in my section for a little over $100 total. It's a school night, but whats the chances of us getting another Monday Night Football Games again while they are still of school age?

    If you are considering going, check out these: Cheap Browns Tickets

    I don't see how the stadium is going to sell-out when there are still 1,060 cheap tickets available on that site.

    I'm looking forward to it.

  • $9 for decent seats to a Monday Night Football Game?

    Seriously, I'm eyeballing taking the kids down for the Monday Nighter, buying 4 tickets in my section for a little over $100 total. It's a school night, but whats the chances of us getting another Monday Night Football Games again while they are still of school age?

    If you are considering going, check out these: Cheap Browns Tickets

    I don't see how the stadium is going to sell-out when there are still 1,060 cheap tickets available on that site.

    I'm looking forward to it.

    @atenears said:

    $9 for decent seats to a Monday Night Football Game?

    Seriously, I'm eyeballing taking the kids down for the Monday Nighter, buying 4 tickets in my section for a little over $100 total. It's a school night, but whats the chances of us getting another Monday Night Football Games again while they are still of school age?

    If you are considering going, check out these: Cheap Browns Tickets

    I don't see how the stadium is going to sell-out when there are still 1,060 cheap tickets available on that site.

    I'm looking forward to it.

    My tix are available cheap for anyone who guarantees they'll be in their seats rather than participate in the lame boycott.

  • $9 for decent seats to a Monday Night Football Game?

    Seriously, I'm eyeballing taking the kids down for the Monday Nighter, buying 4 tickets in my section for a little over $100 total. It's a school night, but whats the chances of us getting another Monday Night Football Games again while they are still of school age?

    If you are considering going, check out these: Cheap Browns Tickets

    I don't see how the stadium is going to sell-out when there are still 1,060 cheap tickets available on that site.

    I'm looking forward to it.

    @atenears said:

    $9 for decent seats to a Monday Night Football Game?

    Seriously, I'm eyeballing taking the kids down for the Monday Nighter, buying 4 tickets in my section for a little over $100 total. It's a school night, but whats the chances of us getting another Monday Night Football Games again while they are still of school age?

    If you are considering going, check out these: Cheap Browns Tickets

    I don't see how the stadium is going to sell-out when there are still 1,060 cheap tickets available on that site.

    I'm looking forward to it.

    child services will be notified, that game may be considered abuse.

  • Formerly Stone said:

    No wonder you guys go to all the games! That would be $750 at a Steeler game.....oh well, I guess you get what you pay for 😛

    diaf 😆

  • $9 for decent seats to a Monday Night Football Game?

    Seriously, I'm eyeballing taking the kids down for the Monday Nighter, buying 4 tickets in my section for a little over $100 total. It's a school night, but whats the chances of us getting another Monday Night Football Games again while they are still of school age?

    If you are considering going, check out these: Cheap Browns Tickets

    I don't see how the stadium is going to sell-out when there are still 1,060 cheap tickets available on that site.

    I'm looking forward to it.

    @atenears said:

    $9 for decent seats to a Monday Night Football Game?

    Seriously, I'm eyeballing taking the kids down for the Monday Nighter, buying 4 tickets in my section for a little over $100 total. It's a school night, but whats the chances of us getting another Monday Night Football Games again while they are still of school age?

    If you are considering going, check out these: Cheap Browns Tickets

    I don't see how the stadium is going to sell-out when there are still 1,060 cheap tickets available on that site.

    I'm looking forward to it.

    Wow...that is cheap and i suspect the game will sellout before the deadline... but really who wants to watch barf bag daboll run a losers offense that remarkably reminds mangini of new england?

    thats the last place i would want to take my kids on this particular monday night after mangoofy swaps qbs again at the half it will likely get loud but not proud...on the otherhand it could just get empty..😉

    Either way its good for the nation to see what a crisis browns fans are in under lerners poor ownership and its good for lerner to see his once dumb blind customers waking up to smell and finally repel the stench he is allowing on the sidelines and on the field..

  • hell yea, bout to buy some tickets to the chargers browns game right now

  • Kathy, would you really trust a steelers fan sitting in your seats? I would expect that someone else will make a better offer

  • Formerly Stone said:

    What is this world coming to? Cheap NFL tickets, Free Obama dolls , what are we headed for?

    steelers not taking steroids? it seems like the next ridiculous thing to happen.

  • Hey everyone. I just bought 2 tickets for $9 each, $15 shipping. I used this site, they found a better deal on the shipping then StubHub. It was about $10 cheaper. If you order today they will get here by Friday, Monday during the day latest using the cheapest shipping method. I mean Monday Night for $16.50 a ticket.

    Fan Snap

  • Dang Kosar, I wish I would have seen this place yesterday.

    My buddy is going to be in town on the 6th and wanted to go to the game, so I picked up 4 tickets off of stub hub for like 8 bux a piece, but the shipping and service fee was like 17 bux....

    Oh well, guess I will check here next time, let us know how that transaction pans out for you