Skip to content

Tailgating

The Browns Board
5 2 604
  • I know there is a section in here on this. But I actually think I might be able to make it out on Monday. Never have. Where is the best place to park, etc.

  • I know there is a section in here on this. But I actually think I might be able to make it out on Monday. Never have. Where is the best place to park, etc.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I know there is a section in here on this. But I actually think I might be able to make it out on Monday. Never have. Where is the best place to park, etc.

    KFP, there are plenty of us that can help you with tailgate questions, but i'm not following what your particular question is. Our group will not be gathering for this particular game, but i don't think that is what you were asking about......

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    I know there is a section in here on this. But I actually think I might be able to make it out on Monday. Never have. Where is the best place to park, etc.

    KFP, there are plenty of us that can help you with tailgate questions, but i'm not following what your particular question is. Our group will not be gathering for this particular game, but i don't think that is what you were asking about......

    @roach said:

    KFP, there are plenty of us that can help you with tailgate questions, but i'm not following what your particular question is. Our group will not be gathering for this particular game, but i don't think that is what you were asking about......

    Hey Roach or anyone. Yea I didn't know if there were any good spots to have a beer that I bring in a cooler and park around the stadium before the game, so I don't have to spend $10 a beer. Just to chill out then walk to the game? Any ideas?

  • @roach said:

    KFP, there are plenty of us that can help you with tailgate questions, but i'm not following what your particular question is. Our group will not be gathering for this particular game, but i don't think that is what you were asking about......

    Hey Roach or anyone. Yea I didn't know if there were any good spots to have a beer that I bring in a cooler and park around the stadium before the game, so I don't have to spend $10 a beer. Just to chill out then walk to the game? Any ideas?

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Hey Roach or anyone. Yea I didn't know if there were any good spots to have a beer that I bring in a cooler and park around the stadium before the game, so I don't have to spend $10 a beer. Just to chill out then walk to the game? Any ideas?

    Every outdoor lot that i know of will allow coolers. If you want to be certain, just yell at the attendant with that question before you pull in. Make sure you bring a platic cup for each person. That "rule" was started about five years ago, but doesn't seem to be enforced like it once was. Play it safe and bring cups. Many lots will not allow charcoal or cooking because of space and/or disposal. That doesn't sound like an issue for you. Enjoy.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Hey Roach or anyone. Yea I didn't know if there were any good spots to have a beer that I bring in a cooler and park around the stadium before the game, so I don't have to spend $10 a beer. Just to chill out then walk to the game? Any ideas?

    Every outdoor lot that i know of will allow coolers. If you want to be certain, just yell at the attendant with that question before you pull in. Make sure you bring a platic cup for each person. That "rule" was started about five years ago, but doesn't seem to be enforced like it once was. Play it safe and bring cups. Many lots will not allow charcoal or cooking because of space and/or disposal. That doesn't sound like an issue for you. Enjoy.

    @roach said:

    Every outdoor lot that i know of will allow coolers. If you want to be certain, just yell at the attendant with that question before you pull in. Make sure you bring a platic cup for each person. That "rule" was started about five years ago, but doesn't seem to be enforced like it once was. Play it safe and bring cups. Many lots will not allow charcoal or cooking because of space and/or disposal. That doesn't sound like an issue for you. Enjoy.

    Thanks for the advice. I'll try to get down early to get a good spot. And bring cups of course. Yea I'll eat before hand, f cooking. Thanks Roach.