Skip to content

email the Browns

The Browns Board
9 7 851
  • mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Does anybody know how to contact the "Browns"? I hear all the time of fan mail and GMs telling people to "F-off" but how do you email to the Orginization?

    Thanks in advance!

  • Does anybody know how to contact the "Browns"? I hear all the time of fan mail and GMs telling people to "F-off" but how do you email to the Orginization?

    Thanks in advance!

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @mopaji said:

    Does anybody know how to contact the "Browns"? I hear all the time of fan mail and GMs telling people to "F-off" but how do you email to the Orginization?

    Thanks in advance!

    Not really sure but my guess is you have to purchase season tickets.

    Or go to the Browns page under FANS and go to fan feedback results

  • @mopaji said:

    Does anybody know how to contact the "Browns"? I hear all the time of fan mail and GMs telling people to "F-off" but how do you email to the Orginization?

    Thanks in advance!

    Not really sure but my guess is you have to purchase season tickets.

    Or go to the Browns page under FANS and go to fan feedback results

    mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #3

    nmills said:

    Not really sure but my guess is you have to purchase season tickets.

    Or go to the Browns page under FANS and go to fan feedback results

    I bet you're right about that season ticket thing. Bastards!

    Thanks

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    You could always put a dog bowl on your head act like an asshat and call yourself "Dog Pound Mopaji".

    Then they would call you in for a personal Q&A!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Here you go, just Facebook them:

    http://www.facebook.com/clevelandbrowns

  • You could always put a dog bowl on your head act like an asshat and call yourself "Dog Pound Mopaji".

    Then they would call you in for a personal Q&A!

    mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @hx214 said:

    You could always put a dog bowl on your head act like an asshat and call yourself "Dog Pound Mopaji".

    Then they would call you in for a personal Q&A!

    Yeah, and then I could get some real things taken care of like serving beer into the 4th quarter!

  • N ndneighbor wrote on last edited by
    #7
  • @hx214 said:

    You could always put a dog bowl on your head act like an asshat and call yourself "Dog Pound Mopaji".

    Then they would call you in for a personal Q&A!

    Yeah, and then I could get some real things taken care of like serving beer into the 4th quarter!

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mopaji said:

    Yeah, and then I could get some real things taken care of like serving beer into the 4th quarter!

    i believe that the end of the 3rd qtr cut-off is a league rule. Maybe they'll make an exception for you. You should probably start with the NFL office in NY.

    Try www.nfl.com\contact-us

  • Does anybody know how to contact the "Browns"? I hear all the time of fan mail and GMs telling people to "F-off" but how do you email to the Orginization?

    Thanks in advance!

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @mopaji said:

    Does anybody know how to contact the "Browns"? I hear all the time of fan mail and GMs telling people to "F-off" but how do you email to the Orginization?

    Thanks in advance!

    You'll never get anywhere dealing with the front office all on your own, you'll need the help of (insert heavy super friends theme song) ... DAWGPOUND MIKE!