If the playoffs started today
-
If the playoffs started today, these teams would be in:
AFC Division winners: Patriots, Bengals, Colts, Broncos
Wild Cards: Steelers, Chargers
NFC Division winners: Cowboys, Vikings, Saints, Cardinals
Wild Cards: Eagles, Falcons
(the only tie-breaker that had to be applied was the head to head win of the Bengals over Steelers for the division lead)
-
I told you pumpkin heads that the Bungles would finish ahead of the Ravens. I was laughed at and told that the Ravens were the team to beat in our division. It's not the end of the season yet, but I still think the Bungles will finish in second place and compete for a wildcard spot. The Ravens are a way over-rated team. I'd love to see you guys kick their asses this week.
-
I told you pumpkin heads that the Bungles would finish ahead of the Ravens. I was laughed at and told that the Ravens were the team to beat in our division. It's not the end of the season yet, but I still think the Bungles will finish in second place and compete for a wildcard spot. The Ravens are a way over-rated team. I'd love to see you guys kick their asses this week.
I told you pumpkin heads that the Bungles would finish ahead of the Ravens. I was laughed at and told that the Ravens were the team to beat in our division. It's not the end of the season yet, but I still think the Bungles will finish in second place and compete for a wildcard spot. The Ravens are a way over-rated team. I'd love to see you guys kick their asses this week.
You weren't laughed at because you said the Bengals would do better than the Ravens. You were laughed at simply because you are laughable! Lots of Laughs. Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Mother F***ing Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor, Barfing Up a Lung because I Laugh So Hard Out Loud. I Could go on.
-
Im pretty sure we would all love to see "joe cool" and the rat birds get their asses beat
-
I told you pumpkin heads that the Bungles would finish ahead of the Ravens. I was laughed at and told that the Ravens were the team to beat in our division. It's not the end of the season yet, but I still think the Bungles will finish in second place and compete for a wildcard spot. The Ravens are a way over-rated team. I'd love to see you guys kick their asses this week.
You weren't laughed at because you said the Bengals would do better than the Ravens. You were laughed at simply because you are laughable! Lots of Laughs. Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Mother F***ing Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor, Barfing Up a Lung because I Laugh So Hard Out Loud. I Could go on.
You weren't laughed at because you said the Bengals would do better than the Ravens. You were laughed at simply because you are laughable! Lots of Laughs. Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Mother F***ing Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor, Barfing Up a Lung because I Laugh So Hard Out Loud. I Could go on.
Thanks. I've always kinda known you guys "Flew over the cuckoo's nest" because it's been so long since you had a winning team. And to put a little salt and pepper in the wound, PITTSBURGH has been winning Superbowls. I hope you take a shower now and then because all of that hysterical laughter and the vomiting up a lung has to make you smell like the erie lake or that burning river... or that brown barf colored football team this year.

-
You weren't laughed at because you said the Bengals would do better than the Ravens. You were laughed at simply because you are laughable! Lots of Laughs. Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Mother F***ing Floor Laughing Out Loud. Rolling on the Floor, Barfing Up a Lung because I Laugh So Hard Out Loud. I Could go on.
Thanks. I've always kinda known you guys "Flew over the cuckoo's nest" because it's been so long since you had a winning team. And to put a little salt and pepper in the wound, PITTSBURGH has been winning Superbowls. I hope you take a shower now and then because all of that hysterical laughter and the vomiting up a lung has to make you smell like the erie lake or that burning river... or that brown barf colored football team this year.

Thanks. I've always kinda known you guys "Flew over the cuckoo's nest" because it's been so long since you had a winning team. And to put a little salt and pepper in the wound, PITTSBURGH has been winning Superbowls. I hope you take a shower now and then because all of that hysterical laughter and the vomiting up a lung has to make you smell like the erie lake or that burning river... or that brown barf colored football team this year.

I'm sorry, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. We are not laughing with you, we are laughing AT you.
-
Thanks. I've always kinda known you guys "Flew over the cuckoo's nest" because it's been so long since you had a winning team. And to put a little salt and pepper in the wound, PITTSBURGH has been winning Superbowls. I hope you take a shower now and then because all of that hysterical laughter and the vomiting up a lung has to make you smell like the erie lake or that burning river... or that brown barf colored football team this year.

I'm sorry, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. We are not laughing with you, we are laughing AT you.
I'm sorry, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. We are not laughing with you, we are laughing AT you.
As I said..., I understand that you guys "Flew over the cuckoo's nest" looooooonnnngggg ago.
Be careful with that lung, you only got one left now.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login