Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Ffootbal and Quinn/Winslow

Ffootbal and Quinn/Winslow

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 3 Posters 715 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I need somebody to educate me on the last game -

    I started Quinn, and he got me 15 pts in a win.

    But Winslow got my opponent 27 pts. How, how does THAT work?

    Quinn played great his first start, no int's...

    Also, I hope they move Winslow to wr, and played Heiden more at TE.

    and, get Harrison in the game more.

    ? 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Masters ?
      • Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      ? Masters wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Your leagues scoring is jacked 😎

      I got Quinn in two different Yahoo leagues. Gave me 22 and 24 points.

      My only guess is your league only give points for TDs and yards must be in large multiples. While for receivers you must get catches, yards, and TDs.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C calfoxwc

        I need somebody to educate me on the last game -

        I started Quinn, and he got me 15 pts in a win.

        But Winslow got my opponent 27 pts. How, how does THAT work?

        Quinn played great his first start, no int's...

        Also, I hope they move Winslow to wr, and played Heiden more at TE.

        and, get Harrison in the game more.

        mz. ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? mz. wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @calfoxwc said:

        I need somebody to educate me on the last game -

        I started Quinn, and he got me 15 pts in a win.

        But Winslow got my opponent 27 pts. How, how does THAT work

        It all depends on your league's scoring system.

        In my main league, points are awarded (roughly) as follows:

        1 point per 25 pass yards, 1 point per 10 rush/receiving yards, 4 points per passing TD, and 6 points per rush/receiving TD.

        So Winslow's 2 TDs and 110 yards equals roughly 23 points and Quinn's 2 TDs and 275 or so yards would equal 15 points...

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I know it sounds dumb, but I looked at the scoring, but didn't realize it favored the wr's....

          very strange. But we finally won a game, so I can't get wrapped up too much in the

          difference.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Vegasdogg V
            • 1k Posts
            • 2 Reputation
            V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by Vegasdogg
            #5

            I am in a league where they do not score QB's the same way as my other three leagues. They do not want a few QB's taking over the league. Anyone who had P Manning made the Super Bowl like 3 years in a row and they wanted to handcuff that. Probably same thing happenning in your league.

            "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate