Skip to content

Stuart Scott thinks Cleveland Browns uniforms are boring

The Browns Board
25 18 2.5k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I will throw in the Gators as a good looking jersey.

    The Tennessee jersey is OK, but they have the best endzones in football.

  • E Earl34 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    There is no reason not to love white. I love the Texas Longhorns' white as it contrasts to the burnt orange (which in the old days was essentially brown). It works. Look what stoned guys with color palettes did to the Oregon Ducks' uniforms. It makes me wanna puke. Keep it basic. Classics never go out of style.

  • Just said it on ESPN. Wtf is that? I love our uniforms. We wear throwbacks EVERY DAY.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Just said it on ESPN. Wtf is that? I love our uniforms. We wear throwbacks EVERY DAY.

    So is his lazy eye.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Well, Scott, and Tirico, are both so dumb that they thought that the Ravens used to be the Browns.

    That was NEVER the case.

  • Just said it on ESPN. Wtf is that? I love our uniforms. We wear throwbacks EVERY DAY.

    B BluegrassBrownie wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Just said it on ESPN. Wtf is that? I love our uniforms. We wear throwbacks EVERY DAY.

    Sammy Davis Sportscenter only has one eye

    Who cares what he thinks.

  • Just said it on ESPN. Wtf is that? I love our uniforms. We wear throwbacks EVERY DAY.

    GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Just said it on ESPN. Wtf is that? I love our uniforms. We wear throwbacks EVERY DAY.

    I love them how they are..

    The only time our uniforms are boring is when daboll is running the offense....😉

  • Chargers Powder blue jerseys are gangster

    yosemitejamY yosemitejam wrote on last edited by yosemitejam
    #21

    @next-year said:

    Chargers Powder blue jerseys are gangster

    Yosemite sez:

    Ain't nuthin like da North Carolina blue basket unis..

    I'd be pimpin' hard...

  • @next-year said:

    Chargers Powder blue jerseys are gangster

    Yosemite sez:

    Ain't nuthin like da North Carolina blue basket unis..

    I'd be pimpin' hard...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @yosemitejam said:

    Yosemite sez:

    Ain't nuthin like da North Carolina blue basket unis..

    I'd be pimpin' hard...

    No, the blue for the Chargers is cool. The blue of North Carolina is fodder for pukeage.

  • K karmadawg wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Best NFL Uniforms:

    Cleveland Browns

    Oakland Raiders (Might be my favorite, in all honesty)

    NY Giants

    Green Bay Packers

    Minnesota Vikings throwbacks

    Chicago Bears

    San Diego Chargers Powder Blues

    Pittsburgh Steelers (I hate 'em, but I can't say their uniforms are bad)

    AKA "The Classic" look

    Worst NFL Uniforms:

    Denver Broncos (Their current uniform is ten times uglier than the notorious AFL-Throwbacks IMO)

    Atlanta falcons

    Current Minnesota Vikings

    Buffalo Bills

    Baltimore Ravens

    Carolina Panthers

    AKA "The Modern" look

    I think the reason throwbacks are making such a comeback is that people are beginning to realize the "modern" look has no soul.

  • @yosemitejam said:

    Yosemite sez:

    Ain't nuthin like da North Carolina blue basket unis..

    I'd be pimpin' hard...

    No, the blue for the Chargers is cool. The blue of North Carolina is fodder for pukeage.

    yosemitejamY yosemitejam wrote on last edited by yosemitejam
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    No, the blue for the Chargers is cool. The blue of North Carolina is fodder for pukeage.

    you need to get in touch with your feminine side

    youir lack of sensitivity is outlandish

    don't be a hater

    Best NFL contemporary uniforms The G Men

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #25

    The Browns Uniforms are bad, been saying that for 20 years...sorry its the truth my wife will never wear a Browns jersey cause she says its ugly, but loves the Tribe stuff she wears it all tribe.....

    Best NFL

    Chargers Baby Blue

    Best MLB

    Indians Throwback the off-white one

    Best College

    Ohio State or South Floridas home Jersey

    Best NBA

    Cavs Yellow