MNF vs. ravens In-Game discussion
-
-
Anyone else sense Gruden's love for this team? I hate that he signed that extended contract
Anyone else sense Gruden's love for this team? I hate that he signed that extended contract
his dad was a browns fan ... he likes the browns a lot ..... but that is about it ... he too needs to worry about his livelyhood ...
-
good job D!!!
-
field goal .... and they missed it .... YEAH !!!!!
-
lol........missed to the left........in the air tonight
-
-
Hell yeah! You guys need to come to the chat room. It's empty.
-
flags must be stuck in their pockets
-
-
I twas nice to see our QB avoid a sack for once
-
-
BEAUTIFUL conversion
-
Heiden baby .... some on Brady ! catch em ball yall....
-
Gruden is awesome. Wish we would have tried to bring him here before the season.
-
3rd and 1 ... Lewis Lewis ...
-
I feel very happy right now. This is such an unusual feeling
-
-
Gruden is awesome. Wish we would have tried to bring him here before the season.
Gruden is awesome. Wish we would have tried to bring him here before the season.
I agree i have always liked Chucky
-
I feel very happy right now. This is such an unusual feeling
I feel very happy right now. This is such an unusual feeling
patience my friend ... and u might be happier ...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
