Beg, Borrow or Steal a QB...PLEASE!!!!
-
Brady Quinn is not an first line NFL QB..I'm sorry, I desparately want the kid to play well.
I've seen enough, he doesn't have it..its sad be he just doesn't.
Brady Quinn is not an first line NFL QB..I'm sorry, I desparately want the kid to play well.
I've seen enough, he doesn't have it..its sad be he just doesn't.
You've seen enough of the shitty offense. When they get in a competent coordinator he will be better, serviceable QB.
-
Brady Quinn is not an first line NFL QB..I'm sorry, I desparately want the kid to play well.
I've seen enough, he doesn't have it..its sad be he just doesn't.
You've seen enough of the shitty offense. When they get in a competent coordinator he will be better, serviceable QB.
You've seen enough of the shitty offense. When they get in a competent coordinator he will be better, serviceable QB.
I am sorry, but Clausen is going to be the QB next year.
-
You've seen enough of the shitty offense. When they get in a competent coordinator he will be better, serviceable QB.
I am sorry, but Clausen is going to be the QB next year.
I am sorry, but Clausen is going to be the QB next year.
Ok, I can get with that. But let's not ruin his career and hire an another coordinator.
-
Brady Quinn is not an first line NFL QB..I'm sorry, I desparately want the kid to play well.
I've seen enough, he doesn't have it..its sad be he just doesn't.
You've seen enough of the shitty offense. When they get in a competent coordinator he will be better, serviceable QB.
You've seen enough of the shitty offense. When they get in a competent coordinator he will be better, serviceable QB.
So we should be happy with "serviceable". I see your a BQ fan, but you should be a Browns fan first
-
Yes we do need a QB, but this team's problems are much much deeper than simply finding a franchise QB. At this point, even if we did find one, you wouldn't be able to tell due to all of the disasters around him on offense.
-
You've seen enough of the shitty offense. When they get in a competent coordinator he will be better, serviceable QB.
I am sorry, but Clausen is going to be the QB next year.
I am sorry, but Clausen is going to be the QB next year.
His deep throws are awful as well.
-
You've seen enough of the shitty offense. When they get in a competent coordinator he will be better, serviceable QB.
So we should be happy with "serviceable". I see your a BQ fan, but you should be a Browns fan first
So we should be happy with "serviceable". I see your a BQ fan, but you should be a Browns fan first
I'm a Browns fan. And I DO NOT want another rookie QB.
I see a whole lot of other areas on the team where people that we have aren't serviceable. Lets fix those first...
You guys REALLY want to bring in yet another rookie QB and pay out the nose for him, then throw him out there to look terrible get murdered, then run him out of town and draft another one?
If we had Sanchez this year, do you think he would be lighting up the field?
-
not even Peyton Manning can help us !
No he could because he would audible Da'Balls all day.
No he could because he would audible Da'Balls all day.
Didn't Quinn try to do some of that?
-
No he could because he would audible Da'Balls all day.
Didn't Quinn try to do some of that?
Didn't Quinn try to do some of that?
But he called Da'Balls audible listing. Payton would just draw it in the dirt before lining up and still be better then Da'Balls.
-
For what it is worth, both Steve Young and Trent Dilfer laid the blame not on the QBs, but on the system they have to play in. Dilfer's statement was to the effect that "the Browns have NO offensive structure whatsoever that would allow their players to be successful."
Daball needs to be fired, NOW. OK, maybe you let Mangini ride out the season, after all, he shouldn't get off so easy as to be able to go home with his money. He needs to suffer as we suffer. But even he shouldn't be able to stomach keeping Daboll around.
-
You guys already have a decent QB with Quinn. You need to build the team around him and give him time to grow into his position.
-
I am sorry, but Clausen is going to be the QB next year.
His deep throws are awful as well.
-
The Browns need a new Oc and QB but they should not draft one this season. clausen, please. BQ should get the rest of the year to see if he can grow but either the OC won't let him throw a pass over 10 yards or he is not able too. We need to find out.
Sign a QB or trade for one but do not draft one above 3rd round. Need a RB for sure in the first 2 rounds and defensive help. You basically have to build the team first. You have young receivers that can grow but need a TE, RB and QB on offensive and help on defense, and of course a OC that will try and strech the field. Either way though you might as well keep BQ in. I guess the comment that the offense was so bad under DA that BQ might actually get his 70% of the snaps is well inaccurate. Are both Qbs really that bad or is it the OC.
-
Here's my 2 cents for what it's worth, BQ has gotten meaningful PT against Baltimore twice, Denver and Minnesota. They are all ranked in the top 15 defences, with Min and Den being one and two in sacks respectively. We can't really expect a young QB with little talent around him, in the way of players and playcallers, to have a lot of success. We have DET, KC, SD, and OAK coming up in the last half of the season. Let BQ play against a few subpar def and we'll see how it pans out. He and the rest of our offense can build some confidece and go into the off season on a high note and maybe we can pick up some playmakers and hopefully make a nice run next year.
-
You guys already have a decent QB with Quinn. You need to build the team around him and give him time to grow into his position.
You guys already have a decent QB with Quinn. You need to build the team around him and give him time to grow into his position.
No, No, No...
Quinn is not a decent QB...please stop making excuses for him...He's not NFL caliber..period.!!!!!!!!
he has not even come close to showing pocket presence, accuracy, poise, touch on soft throws. and forget the long ball...you saw where they landed (almost in the water coolers)...He had his chance as did DA.....It's a given there is absolutley no talent anywhere on this team...but I'm ready to turn the reigns over to a new QB as this experiment with DA and BQ is now a poison that will linger for a long time...
-
Here's my 2 cents for what it's worth, BQ has gotten meaningful PT against Baltimore twice, Denver and Minnesota. They are all ranked in the top 15 defences, with Min and Den being one and two in sacks respectively. We can't really expect a young QB with little talent around him, in the way of players and playcallers, to have a lot of success. We have DET, KC, SD, and OAK coming up in the last half of the season. Let BQ play against a few subpar def and we'll see how it pans out. He and the rest of our offense can build some confidece and go into the off season on a high note and maybe we can pick up some playmakers and hopefully make a nice run next year.
Here's my 2 cents for what it's worth, BQ has gotten meaningful PT against Baltimore twice, Denver and Minnesota. They are all ranked in the top 15 defences, with Min and Den being one and two in sacks respectively. We can't really expect a young QB with little talent around him, in the way of players and playcallers, to have a lot of success. We have DET, KC, SD, and OAK coming up in the last half of the season. Let BQ play against a few subpar def and we'll see how it pans out. He and the rest of our offense can build some confidece and go into the off season on a high note and maybe we can pick up some playmakers and hopefully make a nice run next year.
good point.
it will be ......interesting to watch us against KC, Oak, DET and similar competiton....
(and we can prepare to face Buff, and other 4th place afc teams next year)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login